Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Destiny | scrypt | Swap to Expanse asset | Road Map - page 2. (Read 46322 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Hello community. Sorry about silent weekend
I will update OP on Monday.

Next bunch of invites sent. Welcome to slack
I will make auto invite next week.

Thank you dev!! Now everyone can be quiet about the dev missing for a day or two, lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello community. Sorry about silent weekend
I will update OP on Monday.

Next bunch of invites sent. Welcome to slack
I will make auto invite next week.

Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Dev online, any update ?
Soon the price will be in the DASH range you will see...  Cool

DASH range?!, now thats funny
100k is real high

Yeah its going to need some real good news and a pump group to get behind it for any higher than that. Time will tell, and will we all stick around long enough to see it is the question, lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter

100k is real high

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
done thanks for the info, hope someone dump it to 3k lol

awesome, I'll see you in slack, hopefully he'll add you soon. lol, 3k would be GREAT!! But I highly doubt anyone will dump that low...
done thanks for the info, hope someone dump it to 3k lol
how do i join slack?

Sign up for slack first! Create your account. I just use the app on my iphone. Then direct message the dev on here, just say I'd like to be added to slack please, and give him your email address to your slack account and he'll add you
Activity: 560
ICONOMI Supporter
how do i join slack?
Send pm to devs.
And like Dev said all updates will be on Monday.We don't need to forget about that dev is human too and like all people he has his own family and life.
how do i join slack?
Price dropped because you started talking shit and weak hand got scared. It's Easter, some people meet with their families, you think he is going to sit here all day? I'm not even surprised he didn't post anything here, because its irritating to see you whining all the time. "ooooohhh myyy god someone put a sell wall" "oooh myyy god orders books are choked" LOL

It's just some taking advantage of the situation and dumping the price down so the noobs sell.

It's not me talking shit.

The point I was trying to make was that it wouldn't of been to much trouble to post a little something like, "I'm taking some time with the family this weekend, we'll continue with the launch on Monday".

GOOD LUCK buying back cheaper, you better hope someone else dumps to your lower buys by Monday pal! I actually just bought more bitcoin to hold the price above 9k, your welcome to sell all your DES to me, lmao! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Price dropped because you started talking shit and weak hand got scared. It's Easter, some people meet with their families, you think he is going to sit here all day? I'm not even surprised he didn't post anything here, because its irritating to see you whining all the time. "ooooohhh myyy god someone put a sell wall" "oooh myyy god orders books are choked" LOL

It's just some taking advantage of the situation and dumping the price down so the noobs sell.

It's not me talking shit.

The point I was trying to make was that it wouldn't of been to much trouble to post a little something like, "I'm taking some time with the family this weekend, we'll continue with the launch on Monday".
Activity: 613
Price dropped because you started talking shit and weak hand got scared. It's Easter, some people meet with their families, you think he is going to sit here all day? I'm not even surprised he didn't post anything here, because its irritating to see you whining all the time. "ooooohhh myyy god someone put a sell wall" "oooh myyy god order books are choked" LOL
legendary
Price just dropped, no buy support.

This is what happens when you fail to keep the community involved.

So what if he needs to be with his family, it takes 20 seconds to post a little something here.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
agreed spread the word. and send a pm to the dev to be added to slack it is very useful.
The dev is VERY active in Slack, Should of he updated here, yes but he didnt... in slack he states "Huge announcement on Monday" and then he says "sorry i have to be with my wife and my child every weekend", so as you see he's active, stop the FUD please, this coin has lots of potential, and the price is holding. Lets all get out into the social community and start spreading word!
Activity: 195
Nutty about Crypto
I find it strange that the dev doesn't post anything here after a successful swap.

Not the way to look after your investors.

Dev i'm afraid i'm gonna have to mark you down for that one. B-

Agree.. There should have been a bit more communication after the swap. Even if no future details were given, just some interaction with people on here would help.
Would be nice to know where we stand in regards listing on other exchanges.

As has been said before, most of the information is in slack. Not all devs use bt for the main source of communication. For example, bitcoin..

The ANN is on BCT not slack.

So true..
I appreciate that slack is more useful to a dev as it offer real time communication with people. But the odd bit of news helps the people on here to keep upto date with events and helps to stop the spread of FUD.
legendary
I find it strange that the dev doesn't post anything here after a successful swap.

Not the way to look after your investors.

Dev i'm afraid i'm gonna have to mark you down for that one. B-

Agree.. There should have been a bit more communication after the swap. Even if no future details were given, just some interaction with people on here would help.
Would be nice to know where we stand in regards listing on other exchanges.

As has been said before, most of the information is in slack. Not all devs use bt for the main source of communication. For example, bitcoin..

The ANN is on BCT not slack.
Pages:
Jump to: