Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DEUCE] - Deucecoin - Launch on Satoshi Poker - Start your free poker skin - page 2. (Read 26787 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
Scrypt+Premine
I can't see the future.
I won't mine it!
Activity: 238
R.I.P BitcoinFlush

I will die before my coin or Satoshi Poker does. Period.

It seems both died at the same time.

Cant believe people is still mining Deucecoin.....incredible!!!

And during Pkrcoin days this Dev complained about lack of seriousness of Pkr Dev..
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
R.I.P BitcoinFlush

It seems both died at the same time.

Cant believe people is still mining Deucecoin.....incredible!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
my wallet hasn't synced in 2 days either.
I have 8 connections right now.
I have tried to get behind you guys and support but,
nodes are needed and dev is mia again!
this coin needs work!

I'm not sure what the problem was with my wallet not syncing but today it loaded perfectly fine. It most definitely was stuck @ 14hours remaining for the entire time the wallet was open though.
Anyways, check your wallet again.

Activity: 238
DEUCE.INTERNETARENA.IT

SPECIAL PROMOTION 0.8% PROP FEE
 JOIN US NOW !

LIVE NOW ! - JOIN OUR PROP SERVER 0.8% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 10 MINUTES!

Payout: PROP 0.8% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://deuce.internetarena.it:3339

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://deuce.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
R.I.P BitcoinFlush

What is the point that the difficulty is under 1? This currency is not going to any place, will never be in any exchange because nobody believes in it. Satoshi poker is a desert, just 2 or 3 people playing. Someone still believes they will implement Deucecoin in this ruinous  page?  Wake up!! you are wasting your time!
Activity: 107
3th try to get the diff below 1.
cost is a total of 1.50 BTC.

stopped mining at block 10.000, to let the diff drop under 1 until block 10.080.

hope you guys appreciate it, donations are welcome in btc or deuce.

donations in BTC will get a part of the deuce coins that where mined.

hopefully the diff will drop at block 10.080.....

sent some deuce your way Wink thank you very much!

i will not be able to mine for a bit. leaving this weekend to go to travel for work

maybe when i get back, this coin will be worth mining

i hate to sound like a dumper, but i wish i could sell my 250k i have left so i can put on my dragon's tale game and release my .1 btc  rakeback lol.

but i will wait paitently and hope it is on exhchange for 100 sat or more and be on poker when i get back

Thank you Antonlevay, appreciate the donation.

Looks like the problem will be solved over 40 blocks so we all can mine this coin again.

stopped mining at block 10.000, to let the diff drop under 1 until block 10.080.

You should keep mining till block 10080, the difficulty is recalculated not by the hashrate when the block is hit, but on how long it took for those 2016 blocks to be resolved.

oke dint knew that, I stopped mining because the diff went over 10+, don't wane hit 10.080 whit it (a pre calculated 10+ diff Tongue.)

thought it was calculated by hashes not buy time.

still mining it btw but only whit 10 mhs`s to be sure its not gone be 10+ diff

so be patience we will hit 10.080 soon Smiley

what's your total hashing power if "only leaving 10mh"  Shocked

it was 300 mhs that's why the estimated diff popped to 10+ while I was cleaning the crappy 3.5/4 diff where on the last few days.

so I pulled out 290 mhs on block 10.000 and left 10 mhs for the next 80 block so the diff can drop from the estimated 10+ diff.

To 1 diff now on block 10.040. so I guess the real diff on block 10.080 would be around 0.5.

as I said it took me 1.50 BTC to clean this mess (rented miners to get these mhs).

donations are appreciated there for Wink.

You should keep mining till block 10080, the difficulty is recalculated not by the hashrate when the block is hit, but on how long it took for those 2016 blocks to be resolved.

oke dint knew that, I stopped mining because the diff went over 10+, don't wane hit 10.080 whit it (a pre calculated 10+ diff Tongue.)

what's your total hashing power if "only leaving 10mh"  Shocked
Activity: 109

sent some deuce your way Wink thank you very much!

i will not be able to mine for a bit. leaving this weekend to go to travel for work

maybe when i get back, this coin will be worth mining

i hate to sound like a dumper, but i wish i could sell my 250k i have left so i can put on my dragon's tale game and release my .1 btc  rakeback lol.

but i will wait paitently and hope it is on exhchange for 100 sat or more and be on poker when i get back

i f you arre an idiot, then you deserve to be fucked;
if you have some brain - you will seek&find the truth yourself;
i have come to the conclusion over the last years, that people, or the public as you call, are just a herd of sheep and they mostly deserve to die, or get robbed, or fucked over;
only strong individuals with some brain and idea and plan will survive, that is why it was called the survival of the fittiest;

i'm not trying to argue with any of you - if you think otherwise or do not see my point what i'm saying, it's okay with me, no problem
i was just trying to save you, or some of you who have brains over greed, to stop and look at the facts of life, teach you to see the balance in your life and stop wasting your time for shitheads that are simply crazy but they think they can be the kings of this world just by trying to fuck other people over to make their way to the "top" which is illusion anyway

good bye, and good luck

i am not your enemy, remember that

nice talking, and I understand you but still you dint answered my question. (ill repeat it).

funny to read so you worked on satoshi poker since the beginning and you stole 450$.

tell me who is scamming who?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
i f you arre an idiot, then you deserve to be fucked;
if you have some brain - you will seek&find the truth yourself;
i have come to the conclusion over the last years, that people, or the public as you call, are just a herd of sheep and they mostly deserve to die, or get robbed, or fucked over;
only strong individuals with some brain and idea and plan will survive, that is why it was called the survival of the fittiest;

i'm not trying to argue with any of you - if you think otherwise or do not see my point what i'm saying, it's okay with me, no problem
i was just trying to save you, or some of you who have brains over greed, to stop and look at the facts of life, teach you to see the balance in your life and stop wasting your time for shitheads that are simply crazy but they think they can be the kings of this world just by trying to fuck other people over to make their way to the "top" which is illusion anyway

good bye, and good luck

i am not your enemy, remember that
Activity: 109
yea this dude is funny and i love his broken english Smiley

i am not defending it is not a scam. i am just saying where is your proof?

and all you can come up with is funny name calling lol

i am done with this coin for now, and yes it is a waste of time for now

if it is so much of a scam as you say it is, then put it in public eye, so all can see!
i've been working on satoshi poker since it began and i robbed it for more then 450$ since;
i told admin about security flaws but they would never listen to me;
as far as i know they have been fucked over for thousands of dollars besides what i took;
so answering your question, you little shit, you don't even understand what you ar talking about, stupid fuck; go die silently, or i will come over and help you die

funny to read so you worked on satoshi poker since the beginning and you stole 450$.

tell me who is scamming who?
it just has lack of support is all.

if you know it is a scam, then prove it! if not shut the fuck up!

I told before....This shitcoin is not a Scam, its a fucking waste of time and Mhashes!!!!!!!!! No one is mining this shitdeucecoin!!!

At least this thread  is usefull, just to laugh and shout how shit is Deucecoin, as much as Pokercoin!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: