Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN | 🎲 Dicegame.io 🎲 | P2P iGaming Platform | ICO - page 7. (Read 2561 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Check the latest update of Dicegame:

The rules of the Dice game platform was " No deposit " is it great or not?

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/994919296320114693/zB1_4pJc?format=jpg&name=600x314

The DICEGAME platform propose a worthy alternative solution for one of the most painful issues of the iGaming world: the presence of the Random Number Generator.

Therefore, such an unpleasant question as the requirement of deposits is solved by out team gracefully and effortlessly.
I do not understand,,, if no deposit how can we play the games? what chips or token were going to use to play that platform? kindly give a good explanation about the "no deposit"...
I agree on you sir, this update should explained very well. What are we going to use if ever we play if there is no deposit policy of dicegame.io? Because I only knew is that there will be no limit in withdrawal and deposits in dicegame.io
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Games like dice on blockchain are no longer relevant, their period was last year around this time, now they have outlived themselves
Games like dice (with the use of blockchain or not) can't just outlive themselfs as they existed even in ancient times and do exist up untill now. People will always be attracted by its simplicity. Our dice game will be as pure as possible in terms of winner determination and gameplay itself.
Activity: 308
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
how many games are running on dicegame.io platform
and the problem about KYC?

Why do we have a KYC on this project ? do you have a privileges in some other countries? Or on what? because your platform will be global right ? So why do KYC what would be the purpose for that in your project?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Games like dice on blockchain are no longer relevant, their period was last year around this time, now they have outlived themselves
Activity: 308
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/994919296320114693/zB1_4pJc?format=jpg&name=600x314

The DICEGAME platform propose a worthy alternative solution for one of the most painful issues of the iGaming world: the presence of the Random Number Generator.

Therefore, such an unpleasant question as the requirement of deposits is solved by out team gracefully and effortlessly.
I do not understand,,, if no deposit how can we play the games? what chips or token were going to use to play that platform? kindly give a good explanation about the "no deposit"...
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Like paper money and gold before it, there is the new possibility of buying,selling and exchanging value appeared for the digital currencies as well. For the first time in history, people can exchange value without intermediaries which translates to greater control of funds and lower fees. Blockchain wallet is a wallet where one particular or different kinds of cryptocurrencies
are stored. The wallet facilitates sending and receiving cryptocurrencies and gives ownership of the balance to the user.
For more info you can read: https://dicegame.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
how many games are running on dicegame.io platform
and the problem about KYC?
Activity: 238
The guys are great news. Another professional appeared in the project! Adviser Jungki Claudio Oh from South Korea. 15+ years of experience as a professor and serial entrepreneur in fields of blockchain, mobile, fin-tech and strategy consulting in Korea, Singapore, and China. The more professionals, the better for the project. And then for us))
For example I joined the dicegame of other places not join dicegame.io
How does this token?

You should both join in the dicegame.io for you able to earn points and rewards. Every game has a rewards to received. 100% legit , fair and balance which worries must eliminated.
Currently, Dice game are the new discovery in the world of iGaming. Dice game goal is to have the clients using the DICEGAME platform and playing  our games in every corner of the world. With minimum investment DG are able to cover rather small local market, but they aiming is to break into the world of whales.
That's very good to hear. I know DICEGAME is the one who will solve those problem that are existing in those online gambling out there. DICEGAME will provide transparency on their players which is really good and their platform is really sure that faster and more secured than any others and last there are no limits in deposit and withdrawals which those big people really wants.
You're right sir. Dicegame.io will be able to give a good service to all their players at the same they have a lot of perks from the project. As far as I remember they put all the problems of online games today and they also make some conclusions about it. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Actually, the purpose and goal of this project is to be neutral and balance in the online game industry. They wanted to avoid and lessen the people who are thinking that they were deceived by developer of the project. This project developed with well programmed algorithm.
Activity: 256
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
when the project is successful
This will be the revolution of the gambling world
Activity: 777
Merit: 251

Activity: 45
"I like the idea of your project. I'm happy to found this threat  Smiley
Hope the project will more and more succeed"
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Currently, Dice game are the new discovery in the world of iGaming. Dice game goal is to have the clients using the DICEGAME platform and playing  our games in every corner of the world. With minimum investment DG are able to cover rather small local market, but they aiming is to break into the world of whales.
That's very good to hear. I know DICEGAME is the one who will solve those problem that are existing in those online gambling out there. DICEGAME will provide transparency on their players which is really good and their platform is really sure that faster and more secured than any others and last there are no limits in deposit and withdrawals which those big people really wants.
You're right sir. Dicegame.io will be able to give a good service to all their players at the same they have a lot of perks from the project. As far as I remember they put all the problems of online games today and they also make some conclusions about it. Looking forward for the success of this project.
One of the best Game platform they have
Dice Game Poker:
Instruments used: 5 loaded dices;
• Number of players: 4
• Aim: to gain the max number of points

The idea of the game: points of all players are put together, the sumis divided into the number of participants and the average number isdetermined. The gain or loss is specified by identifying the average from the sum of points.

You can read all the details here : https://dicegame.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf
Yes, you are right. Given the huge popularity of poker in the world, this section of the platform will be the most visited. I'm waiting for its launch.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
One of the best Game platform they have
Dice Game Poker:
Instruments used: 5 loaded dices;
• Number of players: 4
• Aim: to gain the max number of points

The idea of the game: points of all players are put together, the sumis divided into the number of participants and the average number isdetermined. The gain or loss is specified by identifying the average from the sum of points.

You can read all the details here : https://dicegame.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf
Can’t wait for the start of ICO. So interesting ideas coming from your team! Cheesy
Me too. Cant wait how people will respond to this project. Waiting of an update from time to time that's why i joined their telegram to get more updated.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is ICO announcement, at least it looks like you will run ICO:
The first bonus tournament on the DICEGAME platform will have the prize fund of 5% from the all Dice tokens issued.
So...
Each member of our team has a unique set of skills, which is a bag and baggage for achieving our future goals.
...who is your team?
But this is interesting. 5% of all DICE tokens - good amount! And when is the tournament and how to register?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Your project looks interesting for me, It must be an interesting and in-demand project. I have to make my own research about it.
Yes that's really good do your own search always if you really want to participate in the ICO like this also read their whitepaper and follow their facebook page, twitter page and join telegram channel for further information about DICEGAME. DICEGAME idea was really good that's why I decided to support them. Goodluck.
Pages:
Jump to: