Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 27. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off snide. I was just saying that we have plans to get DIEM into merchant hands  Smiley

OK, guess I misread. Sometimes hard to tell without hearing tone of voice.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Just started another give away tab at Poloniex! Will be another 500 k tommorow to!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
I think we recruited like 5 new pumpers tonight.  Were going to twitter, faceboog, redit, blogs, people are going crazy.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Sent. My votes are on Mintpal too. Good site to land on.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Don't forget to let Cryptsy know how much volume DIEM can bring them

[email protected] - That's BigVern's email. Hit him up and let him know we want a LTC market, we will work our way up to the BTC market like all the voting is for!!

i will send the email.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Don't forget to let Cryptsy know how much volume DIEM can bring them

[email protected] - That's BigVern's email. Hit him up and let him know we want a LTC market, we will work our way up to the BTC market like all the voting is for!!

DIEM 24h trade volume is around 75% of Poloniex's TOTAL volume on the LTC market!!
legendary
facebook , twitter, reddit and other website giveaway bonus

Anybody who want start a giveaway at twitter or facebook and other website, i will give you 1 million carpe diem coin

0.8 million for giveaway(at least  giveaway 10 people)
0.2 million for yourself(hope you can do what you promise Smiley thanks)

how to start?

1  PM me(sent me a personal message)  your diem address and give away link
2  quote this message and tell us the giveaway link

enjoy the free diem, and seize the day!

Activity: 294
I am willing to do a blog post and giveaway on bitbillions dot net plus any other giveaways. I am on POloniex as qibucks. So Just popped in to let you know I am willing and able and ca do it in the morning. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I saw a couple people not believing it so I put the DIEM logo on the Paysha.com homepage. I'll add more info when we get closer to launch

Nice dude. That will be bad ass! Fast transactions are the shizzznit!

That's a big reason its getting added. That and to be honest I'm impressed that there haven't been any forks

They definitely launched it right
Activity: 353
I saw a couple people not believing it so I put the DIEM logo on the Paysha.com homepage. I'll add more info when we get closer to launch

Nice dude. That will be bad ass! Fast transactions are the shizzznit!
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Something we can do to help the value of DIEM is to get merchants to accept it. 

Request it be added to Coinpayments.net -- a merchant services provider who accepts a growing range of altcoins:

https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq

Already have Paysha coming soon

Nothing wrong with both. Except coinpayments sold their site due to not having proper licensing so I would be cautious using coinpayments for now

It seems to me that two merchant service providers accepting DIEM is better than one. Just trying to help out and am not looking for a bounty or anything if that's what the dev was thinking.

Coinpayments was put into a position where they didn't have licensing because the rules were changed so they suddenly needed a license they hadn't needed before, not because they refused to follow the rules. The issue has been resolved by the sale and they're now properly licensed, so I'm not sure what the issue would be.

Anyway, I was just trying to make a suggestion that might benefit the adoption of the coin...

Sorry, I didn't mean to come off snide. I was just saying that we have plans to get DIEM into merchant hands  Smiley
Activity: 353

Request it be added to Coinpayments.net -- a merchant services provider who accepts a growing range of altcoins:

You get the 3 mil I sent you?

We are beginning to be growing quite the following at poloniex Smiley

Right. Bad ass! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Activity: 328
Follow me on Twitter - I'll do a Diem Giveaway sometime this week.

@BoardDavid

Don't post addresses etc until I actually set up the giveaway though!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
You guys rocked Poloniex tonight THANKS !!!

~ CHOON
Activity: 558

Nothing wrong with both. Except coinpayments sold their site due to not having proper licensing so I would be cautious using coinpayments for now

It seems to me that two merchant service providers accepting DIEM is better than one. Just trying to help out and am not looking for a bounty or anything if that's what the dev was thinking.

Coinpayments was put into a position where they didn't have licensing because the rules were changed so they suddenly needed a license they hadn't needed before, not because they refused to follow the rules. The issue has been resolved by the sale and they're now properly licensed, so I'm not sure what the issue would be.

Anyway, I was just trying to make a suggestion that might benefit the adoption of the coin...
Activity: 756
DIEM up to 30!!!  If you have LTC PUT UP A WALL!!!
legendary
haha

glad we have a nice community

give away more than 2 million DIEM to more than 100 people at poloniex chatbox just now!

and more and more people will join us!

will give away more tomorrow!

everything is just start!

Smiley
Activity: 328
Received 50k Diem from giveaway at Poloinex (in the Troll box). YAY Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: