Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION - page 8. (Read 90001 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Check this out.

http://satoshicode.com/

Its a phrase game that reveals letters in the phrase slowly and you pay .001 btc per guess... wrong guesses go into the winners pot

That's bad ass, but way above my web developing skills  Sad

Wonder if we could get him to add DIEM  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Check this out.

http://satoshicode.com/

Its a phrase game that reveals letters in the phrase slowly and you pay .001 btc per guess... wrong guesses go into the winners pot
I like this coin because the DEVS were very generous on Poloniex trollbox giving away lots of free coins to everyone. I hope it does well. Smiley

It's mostly miners and traders who believe in the coin and what it's trying to do

I like this coin because the DEVS were very generous on Poloniex trollbox giving away lots of free coins to everyone. I hope it does well. Smiley
That's the best part about this coin.  It's not DEVS... just people who believe in it.  In the trollbox "DIEM" is the only dev as far as I know.  

Are there any other public devs CDC?

Nope, just me. You guys have done more than I could have ever asked for. I wish you all knew how much I appreciate all the time and effort you guys have spent with DIEM. It's very refreshing to see people coming together for a common interest

I mined days 2-5 which is why I started with DIEM but the group in here is what really kept me around and is why I think the coin has a ton of potential because we are a persistent little group .

Dangerous thing just happened while I was having a smoke just now... I had a thought.  Roll Eyes

How hard would it be to set up a trollbox trivia faucet?

You would have to create an account with only your trollbox handle and your addy.  Make it so your addy is unchangeable for easy security (if you have to change your addy for some reason you have to pick a different handle and create a new account).

Simple trollbox with a trivia generator which would post the question from a large pool of questions and look for the answer in the trollbox.  The system could then see the handle and send the coin to the addy associated with that handle.

I don't know how hard it would be to set something like that up since I dont know a damn thing about code but those who do... is that possible?

vual could probably do it. He's the one working on the Android wallet, and already did the explorer and paper wallet. Not sure how much time he has, though, I think he's workin on Paysha, too, but I could be wrong on that

It's mostly miners and traders who believe in the coin and what it's trying to do

That's the best part about this coin.  It's not DEVS... just people who believe in it.  In the trollbox "DIEM" is the only dev as far as I know.  

Nope, just me. You guys have done more than I could have ever asked for. I wish you all knew how much I appreciate all the time and effort you guys have spent with DIEM. It's very refreshing to see people coming together for a common interest

I mined days 2-5 which is why I started with DIEM but the group in here is what really kept me around and is why I think the coin has a ton of potential because we are a persistent little group .

Dangerous thing just happened while I was having a smoke just now... I had a thought.  Roll Eyes

How hard would it be to set up a trollbox trivia faucet?

You would have to create an account with only your trollbox handle and your addy.  Make it so your addy is unchangeable for easy security (if you have to change your addy for some reason you have to pick a different handle and create a new account).

Simple trollbox with a trivia generator which would post the question from a large pool of questions and look for the answer in the trollbox.  The system could then see the handle and send the coin to the addy associated with that handle.

I don't know how hard it would be to set something like that up since I dont know a damn thing about code but those who do... is that possible?

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
That's a big part of why I've been mining this one since I found it

That's the best part about this coin.  It's not DEVS... just people who believe in it.  In the trollbox "DIEM" is the only dev as far as I know. 

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I think mommy got mad at him for loosing all the DIEM she mined.   Wink
legendary
Want some DIEM for free? I'll never send it but I'll act like I did

Feel free to PM me if you need lessons on using block explorers
legendary
Lol right. You were soooo easy to manipulate that I almost feel bad. Almost
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Lololol its mineslow deleting his posts. Guess his "whale friends" saw how epic of a fail piece of shit he is haha

Such a fuckin amateur. You sure own this coin big boy
That bastard did some damage to us but nothing a little time won't repair.

If by damage, you mean "get DIEM into the right hands"  Smiley

Honestly, he did us a huge favor. I see posts are still disappearing at a very fast rate. I think we embarrassed him big time lol   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Another page gone. Can anyone say damage control? Lol, this shit is too funny

I not embarrassed... I don't want to be associated with Thieves or scammers...
Lololol its mineslow deleting his posts. Guess his "whale friends" saw how epic of a fail piece of shit he is haha

If by damage, you mean "get DIEM into the right hands"  Smiley

Honestly, he did us a huge favor. I see posts are still disappearing at a very fast rate. I think we embarrassed him big time lol   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Another page gone. Can anyone say damage control? Lol, this shit is too funny

If by damage, you mean "get DIEM into the right hands"  Smiley

Honestly, he did us a huge favor. I see posts are still disappearing at a very fast rate. I think we embarrassed him big time lol   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary

legendary
Someone is deleting a lot of posts in this thread. 4 whole pages just disappeared. Its not self moderated so its not CDC...
Yea, I had 100k each because I was expecting a lot of games, but we haven't had any yet so I updated it

Community Bounties
  • ABE Block Explorer: 250,000 DIEM
  • Create a Paper Wallet: 100,000 DIEM
  • First two online games: 1,000,000 DIEM each
  • Get CarpeDiemCoin on the front page of Reddit: 1,000,000 DIEM
  • Create awesome Youtube video about CarpeDiemCoin (30 Seconds Max): 50,000 DIEM
  • Create a Viral Video about CarpeDiemCoin (Use your insane side), 100,000+ Views: 300,000 DIEM
  • Carpe Diem Coin Android Wallet: 15,000,000 DIEM
  • Carpe Diem Original Memes: 1000 DIEM sent to the DIEM address in your signature per picture that makes me laugh

Better like that?
Yup... that work  =)

Ok, sweet. I still can't find anyone though  Sad
Yea, I had 100k each because I was expecting a lot of games, but we haven't had any yet so I updated it

Community Bounties
  • Create awesome Youtube video about CarpeDiemCoin (30 Seconds Max): 50,000 DIEM
  • Create a Viral Video about CarpeDiemCoin (Use your insane side), 100,000+ Views: 300,000 DIEM
  • Carpe Diem Original Memes: 1000 DIEM sent to the DIEM address in your signature per picture that makes me laugh

Better like that?
Yup... that work  =)

Community Bounties

Better like that?
Pages:
Jump to: