Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]██♦♦♦♦ DigiEuro ♦♦♦♦██ [ DEUR ] ♦♦♦♦ SCRYPT ♦♦♦♦ NEW THREAD - NEW Design - page 4. (Read 20415 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
the future is in your hands...
trade the coin and it will "future"...

Seriously?! This coin is a shit coin and the only sure that waits with you on future is a shit. Please stop promoting this kind of coin!  Angry

it is just a coin like an other coin...it is what people do with...
I'm almost always serious here when it is dependind on cash (lol)

LOL. just bought all deur if you want but don't promote here this shit coin because others might loss on this coin. This coin is already dead 4 months ago and many people loss profit because of this shit coin.
I think you are just still holding some coin and waiting for others to pump the price. Goodluck!

Why should I pump the price?
i have just 160 DEUR in my account...

I just talk seriously about...it's all.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Seriously?! This coin is a shit coin and the only sure that waits with you on future is a shit. Please stop promoting this kind of coin!  Angry

LOL. just bought all deur if you want but don't promote here this shit coin because others might loss on this coin. This coin is already dead 4 months ago and many people loss profit because of this shit coin.
I think you are just still holding some coin and waiting for others to pump the price. Goodluck!
legendary

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
This coin is dead, the only exchange where it can be traded is c-cex and is among the coins to be delisted, they did well with the marketing but to me what kill the coin is the freebies for refers, they will use tor or vpn services to collect the coins and dump it on the market. The token is not also backed by anything and the developers expect 1DigiEuro to be equal to 1 fiat Euro.
Who knows when the price increase? whether it is needed to buy DigiEuro?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Buy now while its cheap... it will soon go back to its original price.. Smiley
Activity: 35
the only way to keep the coin alive is to trade, you can even trade for small prices and made small benificts ( buy at 10 ans sell at 12 sat )

if the trade stop the coin will die
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
~Rude~
Activity: 53
will this coin added to another exchange, or then it delisted from c-cex it is finally dead?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: