Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]█████▌◙◤【 DIGIEURO2 】◥◙ ██████▌【DEUR2】 ██████【SHA256 】██ - page 4. (Read 11406 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Now only POS  Grin

dude why are you getting so lazy no support in terms of exchange / explorer and other needed stuff
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have over 1 million to sell if anyone is interested. Almost 20% of the whole coin supply.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Wallet won't load index at second launch. Need to fix it. First launch works ok.

I have the same problem, had to delete everything except wallet & conf and resync again.

Having the same problem, everytime I close the wallet the blkindex file gets corrupted, so I need to delete everything and resync, dev please fix this..

Yea.. this is quite annoying
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Wallet won't load index at second launch. Need to fix it. First launch works ok.

I have the same problem, had to delete everything except wallet & conf and resync again.

Having the same problem, everytime I close the wallet the blkindex file gets corrupted, so I need to delete everything and resync, dev please fix this..
Activity: 168
Activity: 980
Today the miners have been very active in the production. Interest wakes up to the last day of the POW-mining

yes  Smiley now "blocks" : 8467,  end pow 9000
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Today the miners have been very active in the production. Interest wakes up to the last day of the POW-mining
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Activity: 539
Hi! everybody!

I've just submiting resquest for digieuro2 on "yobit website".

I hope that they add this money!

I suggest us to fix price like her sister the first digieuro, arround 100K satoshi!

But I don't know at wich price they fix them!!!
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: