Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Digifel [High ROI] 🚀 [Masternode 90%] 🌎 [x11 Pow] [NO ICO] ✅ - page 12. (Read 11247 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Providing escrow service for new coins: https://cc-escrow.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Activity: 8
Superpool.Club

Welcome to our Digifel Coin Pool.
Pool URL:

Specs:

Dedicated Server
DDoS Protection
User Friendly Interface
Payments when every block arrives
Server Located in ASIA
0% fee in 1 month
NiceHash mining supported

Please feel free to share your feedback with us and we are more than welcome to review it and improve our service.
Send us your feedback to:
Email: [email protected]

Come chat with us on:
Telegram Support group: https://t.me/joinchat/F2umThE0HEpiBFugjgVlkw
Now let’s mine!
Activity: 83
Maximum Supply: Infinite coins

that means no limit??
Activity: 14
That is right and the reason Im willing to sell cheap, you can profit when dev publish the guide ! I don't have the time and want to move on..
Activity: 5
do not buy masternodes until there is a guide, masternode does not work.

the official guide does not work and nobody responds.
Activity: 14
Hi guys, I decided to sell my 2 DIGIFEL masternodes.. I want to move on and focus on another project.
PM your offer, I want a fair price for both of us but they can go away relatively cheap !

Looking forward to sell this fast, I will throw in an 50 extra coins if you buy < 24 hours.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 19
Many devs are pathetically greedy - they have 1 or 2 MN's running afte pre-mine and then use it to absorb alot more coins. pass.
when start payments for masternode? i start my masternode 4 hours ago and no get ane coins Sad

Could you help me with the masternode configuration?
Activity: 354
when start payments for masternode? i start my masternode 4 hours ago and no get ane coins Sad
hello, I tried to contact by discord, by telegram without answer.

have if you can help me.

I am trying to configure a masternode with the guide but it is incomplete and gives an error. It does not work

could indicate the correct steps for the configuration of the masternode

Thank you
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 354
where Dev? he has already fly to Miami?
copper member
Activity: 27
DigifelDEV
Everyone who wants to auction participate can join with this link:
https://discord.gg/jCtV4E

in 30 mins
Activity: 28
The auction will begin at 21:00 GMT on January 29.

Total will be sold 5 masternodes A masternode - 1 000 coins. Total 5 thousand coins will be issued.

Rules:
- Starting price: 0.5 BTC
- Minimum entry: 0.02 BTC
- No MN limit / person
- Offer that is not exceeded for 1 minute wins

If a person makes an offer and does not pay, they are added to the blacklist and can not participate in the next auction. The payment of the coins must be done within 2 hours. The unpaid masternodes will be sold in an additional auction. All non-thematic messages will be deleted, the writers will be added to the blacklist.

The money from the auction will be used for exchange, mnrank, masternodes.online, rewards, etc.
The auction will be held in "disscord". https://discord.gg/Ewt5kR

Who wants to participate in an auction? Write in private messages:

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

without a good marketing and deep channel - the auction is useless. Where is the guarantee that dev will not disappear immediately after the auction? Like divvy or ASP and other scum?
I think that will be enough skammers , give people at least a small but reliable coin! Undecided
this coin has all the chances of success are low premine , low mining , low supply. But I don't see any activity of the team in terms of community development and advertising.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
To Lycheebit pool & Ipool owner, pls fix your pool reward for this coin. Your pool never pay masternode! pls activate masternode payment.

@lpoolname @LycheeBit

We need dev to enforce MN payments. Without it pool can pay or not pay. I think yiimp pools havent this option and for default not paying MN reward.
Activity: 58
wts 161 digifel cheap price
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
To Lycheebit pool & Ipool owner, pls fix your pool reward for this coin. Your pool never pay masternode! pls activate masternode payment.

@lpoolname @LycheeBit

It's not a pool problem. Coin has not yet enabled masternodes payouts.
You can check it going to your debug console "getblocktemplate" => masternode_payments_enforced is false

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: