Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigiMoney DGM - PoS - Masternodes - Freelancer Currency - NO-ICO - page 17. (Read 33888 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 16
Bce пpивeт.
Пpoшy пoмoщи в кoнфигypaции digimoney.conf

Кoмпьютep пoлyчaeт интepнeт чepeз poyтep.

rpcuser=digimoneyrpc
rpcpassword=anypassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
onlynet=ipv4
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=your-key-generated-on-step2
masternodeaddr=yourexternalip:33290

Oткyдa бpaть эти знaчeния?
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
what is the best amount for one wallet to stake? (coin control what is the best 4 staking?) because i minded and i have a lot of very small transactions..

We did some tests and looks like if you have addresses of 100 DGM each is the best setup. The weight will be the same for the wallet but when you stake you will lock only 100 DGM.
We are still doing some test with one address with 1000DGM vs 10 address with 100DGM each

ok thank you, very good to know .. my wallet has staked very badly because I had a lot of single transactions with one coin each ...
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
what is the best amount for one wallet to stake? (coin control what is the best 4 staking?) because i minded and i have a lot of very small transactions..

We did some tests and looks like if you have addresses of 100 DGM each is the best setup. The weight will be the same for the wallet but when you stake you will lock only 100 DGM.
We are still doing some test with one address with 1000DGM vs 10 address with 100DGM each

Yeah but then you need to wait for the coin to mature and time to re-balance all the coins as well as recheck after every stake.
For some people could work out getting a few more here and there for me it would be a headache to keep track and allocate time for this. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 50
DigiMoney is now being mined on D3Pool.eu - high profitability multipool

Link: D3pool.eu
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpool-d3pooleu-40-x11-coins-profit-switching-auto-exchange-2904614
Fee: only 0.5%

We have an active team & fast responding support - join us on Facebook -  Twitter
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Nice so that just making another address in same wallet sending 150 to it and done?
Activity: 268
Merit: 102

Activity: 304
Hi .. set up a DGM masternode 2 days ago ... and I'm only getting 3.25 DGM a day instead of the projected 13.5 DGM ...

What am I missing?

Thx.

I also have 1 MN running for 2 days, I also have one day get 3 reward (9.75 DGM). Meanwhile I have another wallet to staking with 1300 DGM, and I get 7 rewards (10.15 dgm).
So with 1300 DGM I staking have rewards greater than 1 MN (2500 DGM).
What's wrong?

Some days the pos weight could be lower. Make a one week average to compare staking vs mn
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
Hi .. set up a DGM masternode 2 days ago ... and I'm only getting 3.25 DGM a day instead of the projected 13.5 DGM ...

What am I missing?

Thx.

I also have 1 MN running for 2 days, I also have one day get 3 reward (9.75 DGM). Meanwhile I have another wallet to staking with 1300 DGM, and I get 7 rewards (10.15 dgm).
So with 1300 DGM I staking have rewards greater than 1 MN (2500 DGM).
What's wrong?
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Blocking future
It would be good to be listed on mercatox and liqui Smiley And who knows also in all of this list, so the project would gain immense value.

Yes on the site you need to post more people - you can use people from the community who agree.

Please make a promo-video for YouTube, I think tutu each has its own channel, we could expand the project's popularization.
The video needs to be done on the likeness of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA1nm4FibSG it should capture the spirit.

The community is included in the work and we will achieve high price indicators.
Activity: 784
It would be good to be listed on mercatox and liqui Smiley And who knows also in all of this list, so the project would gain immense value.
Activity: 32
У мeня oпять ниxpeнa нe paбoтaeт.
https://a.radikal.ru/a13/1802/26/a13957163506.jpg
Кaк пpaвильнo cинxpoнизиpoвaть вpeмя?
Гдe ты взял пpaвильный кoнфиг.Cлeтeлo нecкoлькo кoшeлькoв из зa выключeния cвeтa.Пoчти нa вcex нe paбoтaeт POS.He знaю чeгo дeлaть....
stakes daily with only 70 coins in start reward 1.75 NICE

happy you got so fast with only 70
super luck.
Would you add more information about your team in masternodes.online  Smiley

Website has all the information about team members.
Activity: 3

What am I missing?

Thx.
Activity: 4

super luck.
Would you add more information about your team in masternodes.online  Smiley

super luck.
Got few coins looks like a solid team and project Smiley

Thanksss

wow instant payments and great POS / MN based wallet.... what is up next for DGM??

Now we need more promotion we are working on that.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: