Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigiMoney DGM - PoS - Masternodes - Freelancer Currency - NO-ICO - page 28. (Read 33887 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
it is very real, because that's the returns that most miners are setting aside to mine this. the coin is worth the hashpower that goes to it. That's where I value it at least, look at that guy saying 11 coins for 1 ltc. thats about 1.5 mbtc too.

Clearly there's kind of a consensus forming here, if you don't agree with our valuation you're welcome to look elsewhere but don't try telling me i'm valuing it wrong. I value it as I please, and am not interested to sell below 1.5 mbtc. Basic free market Smiley
What is the return on mining? How long can produce a block?

With hash rate (220.00G)
I only managed to get few coins (14 coins)...
wonder how much the price of the masternodes... looks too expensive.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
it is very real, because that's the returns that most miners are setting aside to mine this. the coin is worth the hashpower that goes to it. That's where I value it at least, look at that guy saying 11 coins for 1 ltc. thats about 1.5 mbtc too.

Clearly there's kind of a consensus forming here, if you don't agree with our valuation you're welcome to look elsewhere but don't try telling me i'm valuing it wrong. I value it as I please, and am not interested to sell below 1.5 mbtc. Basic free market Smiley
What is the return on mining? How long can produce a block?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
so based on your roadmap,
you will list it on exchange and coinmarketcap in Q1 2018,
after it get listed on exchange,you will open up a bounty for this coin ?
how about open up the bounty first and then listing ?
because it is totally useless if you list it on the exchange while nobody know about it at all.
ads is must and it is the key for project to success
Activity: 100
dgm dev maybe you can get us listed on coinmarketcap, btcz was listed on coinmarketcap before getting listed on any exchange, i was with them when it started and look that coin didnt even had a pre mine, no ico, no dev fee, we got listed on exchanges coming from miners donation but we were listed on coinmarketcap before we worked the exchanges

and to the guy saying its unfair for a 1.5% pre mine, that is small compare that to zcash where 20% of whatever is mined goes to dev and that is why btcz was made, if there is no pre mine how many are willing to donate to get listed on exchange, cryptopia charges 5btc to get listed
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
What mining program are the AMD guys using? I have tried several mining programs and can get connected but just keep getting invalid shares, hardware errors, etc.
Activity: 5

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
all the offers are jokes. i have 11.5 for sale for 1 LTC
0.0015 per coin isn't very realistic... Smiley
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
all the offers are jokes. i have 11.5 for sale for 1 LTC
Activity: 3
Offering 1750 Sats Smiley
So far with 40$ of hashpower invested I've mined 2.5 coins since block 80. Sounds like most miners have also been mining similar limited amounts. Any offer less than 1.5 mBTC isn't really interesting.
everyone is mining atm, that's the reason. when the difficulty goes low, you will make more coins with 40$.
Activity: 5
So far with 40$ of hashpower invested I've mined 2.5 coins since block 80. Sounds like most miners have also been mining similar limited amounts. Any offer less than 1.5 mBTC isn't really interesting.
Buying DGM @ 500 SATS per coin.

i will offer doubled it, 1000 sat per coin, anybody want to sell dgm can send me a inbox message, thanks
offering 1500 sats...
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

i will offer doubled it, 1000 sat per coin, anybody want to sell dgm can send me a inbox message, thanks
Activity: 353
What happened? mining stuck!
whats seems to be the problem?

Come to our telegram for faster help! https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ

I understood the problem you are pointing

its being fixed as we speak! Its a wallet difficulty issue that we are working with the coin dev to fix!
whats seems to be the problem?

Come to our telegram for faster help! https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ
Activity: 12
In digimoney.multipools.club, I see :
Rank      Donor   User Name   KH/s                               DGM/Day
1              pandurajin           21,872,035,056              1,441,646,175,612,342.500
fix it, please =)))))
Pages:
Jump to: