Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigiMoney DGM - PoS - Masternodes - Freelancer Currency - NO-ICO - page 35. (Read 33842 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 10
Hello,

I would like to inform that digimoney is now prepared for the launch of digimoney coin Smiley

URL:
https://digimoney.multipools.club/

We will create the oficial ANN of this pool later today.

But it will work as usual with 1% fees, great support and stability Smiley

If you need any information come join us in our telegram https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ
We're also present in Digimoney official Discord.

NOTE: Stratums are disconnected until launch. What you can do now is to register and get 100% prepared. Smiley

Thank you
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
So your focus are freelancing platforms. What purpose will DigiMoney have on those platforms? Why is BTC, ETH or XRP not good for paying services on such platform?
There is an ICO focusing on freelancers, called Wordcoin, and they already have a platform, it's just not available to public yet. Their ANN. Is Wordcoin your competition or you think both projects can succeed?

Wordcoin is nice, not competitor, many projects on this area can succeed, its a huge market. About the others BTC is out of question due the high fees, ETH and XRP could be used but their team has to contact websites and do their jobs and doesnt look like they are going to search for some partnership like this. Thats why its our start point we are going to contact many websites and try to integrate i hope we find open doors.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is a fine looking project.  Good job Devs on doing your best to have a pretty fair launch and explaining the premine.  This is a rare masternode coin that isn't full of red flags.  Get that web site up and running ASAP!

My only question is why the focus on freelancers?  What does this coin offer to a freelancer?  Why would a freelancer want to be paid in this rather than another coin?  If this were my project I would scrap the freelancers as the target audience and just target everyone, but maybe I am not understanding the reason for the freelancer angle.

thaksss thats our focus zero red flags
The target has no limits, freelancer its just a start point to make the coin useful and because at this time i dont know any freelancer website that accept crypto, only usd and paypal it could be a good option for service payments.

I would try to do something better than your competition, otherwise freelancer sites will say "alright you've sold me accepting crypto, but I'm going to accept one of the more established coins" even if you can get them to accept crypto.

To launch a new project these days you want to find something that you can do better than what's already out there.  A similar "new" thing that just targets an untapped market is going to be a tough sell because you don't have the network effect.

My suggestion would be to do something better than the similar coins.  I wouldn't use X11 because it's not ASIC resistant but its probably too late to change that.  Can you be more decentralized (even with X11?).  Can you implement Masternodes and PoS better?  I'm sure you did do something that is better than the competition and I would sell that rather than try to push it on a particular market.  The "better" thing will attract more network effect and you'll need the network effect to get freelance sites to accept it anyways.

Just my .02.

Activity: 445
Merit: 251
So your focus are freelancing platforms. What purpose will DigiMoney have on those platforms? Why is BTC, ETH or XRP not good for paying services on such platform?
There is an ICO focusing on freelancers, called Wordcoin, and they already have a platform, it's just not available to public yet. Their ANN. Is Wordcoin your competition or you think both projects can succeed?
Activity: 106
you can also rent x11 miner Grin
Activity: 84
The project like this one will be ones that will determine the shape of future labor market.
Activity: 66
you need an x11 miner, I'm not sure you can do this effectively with gpu.  the profitability of the algorithm isn't what it used to be, so you can likely find someone willing to unload the hardware because of upgrades etc. 
Activity: 7
I'm thinking about buyin a mining rig, can this be mined with 4x NVidia gtx 1080 ? Or can anyone give me more info about a mining rig wich will work on most new coins?

Thanks in advance
This is a fine looking project.  Good job Devs on doing your best to have a pretty fair launch and explaining the premine.  This is a rare masternode coin that isn't full of red flags.  Get that web site up and running ASAP!

My only question is why the focus on freelancers?  What does this coin offer to a freelancer?  Why would a freelancer want to be paid in this rather than another coin?  If this were my project I would scrap the freelancers as the target audience and just target everyone, but maybe I am not understanding the reason for the freelancer angle.

thaksss thats our focus zero red flags
The target has no limits, freelancer its just a start point to make the coin useful and because at this time i dont know any freelancer website that accept crypto, only usd and paypal it could be a good option for service payments.
Activity: 42
This is a fine looking project.  Good job Devs on doing your best to have a pretty fair launch and explaining the premine.  This is a rare masternode coin that isn't full of red flags.  Get that web site up and running ASAP!

My only question is why the focus on freelancers?  What does this coin offer to a freelancer?  Why would a freelancer want to be paid in this rather than another coin?  If this were my project I would scrap the freelancers as the target audience and just target everyone, but maybe I am not understanding the reason for the freelancer angle.
Activity: 27
Will linux wallets be available at launch or will I have to build them?

It will be available. Whats your linux distribution ?

Linux Mint, I have had the hardest time ever compiling wallets. I tried several coins and I think I managed to compile maybe one lol. All my dependacies are installed I think. UGH  Cry

is this one ? : https://linuxmint.com/

18.3 ?

I will try to compile tomorrow and see if you need any extra dep.

Yep thats the one! See I try compiling wallets, and even updated some of the dependencies you told me to on discord(which I had not had one of them), and now I dont have berkelydb 4.8 apparently. I have it installed as per every single tut on the internet but the source codes just refuse to find it and use that version. I think I have new versions thats getting in the way. Anyway thanks!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Linux Mint, I have had the hardest time ever compiling wallets. I tried several coins and I think I managed to compile maybe one lol. All my dependacies are installed I think. UGH  Cry

is this one ? : https://linuxmint.com/

18.3 ?

I will try to compile tomorrow and see if you need any extra dep.

Activity: 126
Merit: 60
Screw all the mining headache, I just want to buy the coins!

Mine some coins for me guys.  I'll buy them up.
Activity: 252
Interesting project i wait for exchanges
Activity: 19
Reserved for yiimp.masterhash.us
what are the company's priorities for the next year

Hi, 2019 is a bit far but for this year we are going to follow the roadmap.

Pages:
Jump to: