Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigiMoney DGM - PoS - Masternodes - Freelancer Currency - NO-ICO - page 5. (Read 33842 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
interesting project,hopefully going to be one of the best project in 2018
Question to the developers before what price down will you push the price?
Nice so that just making another address in same wallet sending 150 to it and done?
Activity: 154
what is the best amount for one wallet to stake? (coin control what is the best 4 staking?) because i minded and i have a lot of very small transactions..
Impressive project with intelligent team. It will go high and touch the sky. Good work.
big project. I think  this concept of this project will surely gonna give us lot of profit... also there team is very good.
wow instant payments and great POS / MN based wallet.... what is up next for DGM??
Activity: 168
Hello! What are the latest news about the company? What are the innovations? What is happening now?
project idea is new and refreshing.Advulture project has great potential
As I understand it, your plans include such large exchanges as cryptopia, etherDelta etc?
Hi, how do I stake some DGM? Do I just simply need to let my wallet online? How long does it take for the coin to matured?
Activity: 126
How much can I earn on the masternode?

It depends on different factors, it is difficult to answer this question without knowing all the details ... Read carefully all the information that the developer presents to you and analyze it
Will there be a bounty? And where is the whitepaper?
And what is the benefit of using blockchain in your project?
Any news when this will be on exchanges?

Look carefully, the coin is already listed on exchanges...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
DigiMoney? The name is cool...

You mean consonance with digimons?  Grin Grin
Activity: 27
This project looks like good, amazing concept, great team behind them, I hope this project go to top on crypto currency world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
An interesting project, I have not yet seen projects related to freelancing, are there any analogues at all?
Look like a big project. I wish it would be the best project in future.
are there any locations to find good shared masternodes pools?
i'm a bit unknown to the scene but would like to put my 321 DGM to work.. and staking is not cutting it
Pages:
Jump to: