Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigiPulse | Digital Inheritance Done Right! [successful ICO ended] - page 10. (Read 15894 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm glad that i dump my DGPT on $4 level. I'm going to buyback once the price stabilizes.

Is this the point where someone quotes this and makes fun of you for selling way too low?
This is a 3 digit coin in the mid-long term range. Even today it turned out a bad move to sell at 4$.

It's over 6,50 right now and it is way too low yet. Market cap under 10 millions? Almost unbelievable for the potential it has. For it too reach 3-digits it would only take a 160 million market cap, what is very likely to happen in the mid-term. I would be surprised if it doesn't reach around 30 dollars soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
I'm glad that i dump my DGPT on $4 level. I'm going to buyback once the price stabilizes.

Is this the point where someone quotes this and makes fun of you for selling way too low?
This is a 3 digit coin in the mid-long term range. Even today it turned out a bad move to sell at 4$.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey everyone,

DigiPulse Roadmap is available now.

check more info on our recent blog post here: https://blog.digipulse.io/digipulse-roadmap-for-2018-8373be5a3343
Activity: 435
I hope that the price stabilizes by 1.5 dollars

Why do you want such a low price? Today the coin is worth $ 6. And this is not enough! I keep my coins DGPT!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I hope that the price stabilizes by 1.5 dollars
Activity: 406
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
In the head of the Project there are two young in the name of Norm and Dmitry. They are willing to develop their projects and even if they can’t create hype, they are working very active. They are in a conference every day. They do not sleep like other million dollar projects and they are hardworking. They said that after they were listed in Exchange, they were working on advertising and concentrating on marketing. The reason behind the DigiPulse's  did more than 12x was to give people the awareness of DigiPulse. As Norm and Dmitry conducts this project, DigiPulse rises more and more. The corrective action that the price is making now is normal.
Hype always develop an inorganic growth of price(means pump then dump). Let the value grow together with the platform they're building. It will be the key to the organic growth of the price of Digipulse. Norm has been actively answering questions and queries on their telegram chat.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
In the head of the Project there are two young in the name of Norm and Dmitry. They are willing to develop their projects and even if they can’t create hype, they are working very active. They are in a conference every day. They do not sleep like other million dollar projects and they are hardworking. They said that after they were listed in Exchange, they were working on advertising and concentrating on marketing. The reason behind the DigiPulse's  did more than 12x was to give people the awareness of DigiPulse. As Norm and Dmitry conducts this project, DigiPulse rises more and more. The corrective action that the price is making now is normal.
Yep, pump was incredible. Unfortunately, the token was not fixed on the moon. At the same time, trading volume have increased in tens times, it's weird.
It's not that weird specially if you're using cryptopia. The users their have more attention to electroneum and it's very rare that we see a pump in a smaller exchange. I'm glad that i dump my DGPT on $4 level. I'm going to buyback once the price stabilizes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 112
Yep, pump was incredible. Unfortunately, the token was not fixed on the moon. At the same time, trading volume have increased in tens times, it's weird.
I expect the token to fall to $ 1 to get it back
Merit: 116
Great news! I believed that the price would be high. Waiting for the next rise in price.
wow this coin is going to the moon! can't wait for the news to go public. Will be the best hedge in this falling market

That coin went up to $40 in Cryptopia, I saw it suddenly and then under:)
Wow. I certainly missed the train. I hope it'll bounce back again in cryptopia. I got like 132 DGPT holding right now that i get from the bounty and i'm still holding it hoping for it to bounce back at $10 USD.
Activity: 5
wow this coin is going to the moon! can't wait for the news to go public. Will be the best hedge in this falling market

That coin went up to $40 in Cryptopia, I saw it suddenly and then under:)
Activity: 43
DigiPulse ( DGPT ) is list new exchange Cryptopia

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/933852561190223872

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DGPT_BTC

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Yes, but it's a pity that the low coin sales volume is now. I have some coins and I want to see how the price grows!
Liquidity of the token hasn't been developed. Let your coin sit for a long time. Or better forget about it for a year and see it's true value. This hasn't been listed on big exchange. Though, cryptopia have been a good small exchange.
What crypto do you accept in your project?
if you mean what crypto Digipulse accepts as payment for their service than it's DGPT - DigiPulse Token, which you can buy on cryproexchanges like EtherDelta

so, digipulse using etherdelta?

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but yes, DGPT is already listed on Etherdelta. You can buy and sell it there if you want.

for future just etherdelta or anything else ?

I guess we are very early into this project, digipulse this is defo a diamond of a coin in the future and if it reaches its potential we could see 100M mcap in 2018 any thing is possible in the crypto world
im new to crypto is there a wallet for dgpt?

Hey,

you can use any wallet that lets you add ERC20 custom tokens.

for that matter I would suggest - https://www.myetherwallet.com/

let me know if there is something more you would like to know
Activity: 27
if you mean what crypto Digipulse accepts as payment for their service than it's DGPT - DigiPulse Token, which you can buy on cryproexchanges like EtherDelta

Not sure if I understand your question correctly, but yes, DGPT is already listed on Etherdelta. You can buy and sell it there if you want.

I guess we are very early into this project, digipulse this is defo a diamond of a coin in the future and if it reaches its potential we could see 100M mcap in 2018 any thing is possible in the crypto world
im new to crypto is there a wallet for dgpt?
Activity: 27

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
to the moon..
How exactly does DigiPulse aim to change the future of Digital Inheritance?

Join us for our Live roadmap update + Q&A this Wednesday, December 13 at 2 PM (UTC) to find out!

Set your reminders and join the Live Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz750GWs_pk

https://blog.digipulse.io/digipulse-founder-live-youtube-update-q-a-eaa06fb15dd5

It's great. Waiting for good news from developers, however as always. I looking forward to the Live Video.
How exactly does DigiPulse aim to change the future of Digital Inheritance?

Join us for our Live roadmap update + Q&A this Wednesday, December 13 at 2 PM (UTC) to find out!

Set your reminders and join the Live Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz750GWs_pk

https://blog.digipulse.io/digipulse-founder-live-youtube-update-q-a-eaa06fb15dd5
Pages:
Jump to: