Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Digital Dice - New Faucet Game - page 4. (Read 2380 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 24, 2015, 02:03:08 AM
since im bored and have nothing better to do, im going around just exploring the site, and one thing that seems to stick out is the referral link; it shows your site's ip instead of "giditaldice.io." might want to fix a few of these, looks really unprofessional.

Thanks for point out. I did notice this and it is fixed now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
June 24, 2015, 01:58:53 AM
since im bored and have nothing better to do, im going around just exploring the site, and one thing that seems to stick out is the referral link; it shows your site's ip instead of "giditaldice.io." might want to fix a few of these, looks really unprofessional.
June 24, 2015, 01:51:38 AM
you shouldnt set your max win to be equal to your entire bankroll; you run a  pretty god risk of one person getting lucky or just depositing an equal amount and taking it all in 1 go. read up on the kelly criterion and adjust your max win accordingly.

Thanks for the advice. Just wanting to have a little fun and hope others do too. There is more BTC to add if site goes in that direction for any lucky user. I will adjust the bankroll accordingly for sustainability if site ever develops more.
legendary
June 24, 2015, 01:39:58 AM
you shouldnt set your max win to be equal to your entire bankroll; you run a  pretty god risk of one person getting lucky or just depositing an equal amount and taking it all in 1 go. read up on the kelly criterion and adjust your max win accordingly.
June 24, 2015, 01:18:29 AM
well i put in 0.01 to test and got 0.0127 out of it, so it seems to be paying for now. one thing that troubles me is the ~10000 BTC the site claims to have; do you have proof that you control these funds?

Hello, Thanks for playing. The site is new, so the max profit was not set accordingly. It is configured now with the correct funds.
legendary
June 24, 2015, 01:07:25 AM
well i put in 0.01 to test and got 0.0127 out of it, so it seems to be paying for now. one thing that troubles me is the ~10000 BTC the site claims to have; do you have proof that you control these funds?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
June 24, 2015, 12:54:49 AM
Always getting the same problem in this kind of dice script. Auto betting does not work properly in my end.
Please take a look, I set the auto betting like this http://prntscr.com/7kmw1b and the result https://i.imgur.com/pEMJIUk.png
I'm not really sure what causing this, I tried it with both Chrome and Firefox but still the same.

June 24, 2015, 12:15:31 AM
Due to an SQL Attack I have had to suspend Dice site for now. Thank you to all the players during this short period of time! Cheers Smiley

Until Dice site has been patched I have parked a BTC Faucet on page for now. Possible 20K Satoshi every 60mins.

Hello! I would like to present Digital Dice!

A new Bitcoin dice game that allows you to roll digital dice easy and free with our 5K Satoshi faucet and simple to use interface.

Game Features Include:
1% House Edge
Chat w/ RainBot Tipping
Auto Betting Bot Option
Provably fair bet verification

Come visit us today at digitaldice.io and roll those digital numbers for fast fun and easy winnings!

**Bounty**
Please notify in Digital Dice chat or Bitcointalk PM of any bugs found and you will get a bounty of 0.01BTC in your Digital Dice account.
- When submitting bounty claim please provide your Digital Dice username
Pages:
Jump to: