Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN 🏆 Digital Fantasy Sports ($DFS) - Official Crypto of Fantasy Sports 🏆 - page 9. (Read 26129 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
love the project and its ability to on board new users to the crypto space through an already very popular sector.  Also trading on idex https://idex.market/eth/aura and Radar Relay  https://radarrelay.com/   Shocked
copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
copper member
copper member

Digital Fantasy Sports is excited to Announce the Launch of our latest Fantasy Sports Game - Batting Order Baseball!

www.BATTINGORDERBASEBALL.com

- NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP AND RECEIVE 100 DFS TOKENS FOR FREE -
REGISTER HERE: www.DFSwallet.com

DFS ONLINE WALLET - MOST ADVANCE CRYPTO WALLET FOR FANTASY SPORTS

DFS is the first of its kind in the crypto world.  We' have made it extremely simple to sign up for our Digital Fantasy Sports arcade. One sign up is all you need- Just register for our online DFS WALLET www.dfswallet.com.  When you sign up for a DFS Wallet you are gaining access to all the #DigitalFantasySports Network has to offer.

DFS Wallet = ERC20 Wallet Address & Private Key,DFS Arcade Username/PIN for current and future games, META MASK functionality to send tokens to exchanges, live TWITCH feed daily featuring game broadcast, and DISCORD chat built in for a universal DFS chatroom. www.dfswallet.com

DIGITAL FANTASY SPORTS- FEATURED IN ROTO WIRE

* NOW TRADING ON RADAR RELAY *

https://app.radarrelay.com/DFS/WETH
Activity: 112
i like behind this fantasy sports,let support it to bring it on and soon this will be great success,hope must be post it day to day.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
It confused me,  You have same ticker with Daily Fantasy Sports.. 
Activity: 112
I like playing Fantasy Sports, 8)hope more success in this project
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
What made you guys decide to get into fantasy sports professionally?
Activity: 3
So if you guys don't do commissions, how do you generate revenue? I'm new to this sort of thing btw.

Commission Free for the Super Bowl, then we will offer the best Rake % in the industry. No longer do you have to take teams at -110 or -105. Everything is EVEN money plays!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So if you guys don't do commissions, how do you generate revenue? I'm new to this sort of thing btw.

I believe this is a really good question and I'm also wondering about the details behind this.

Interesting project by the way. I believe the idea of this project provides the potential for long-term incentive invest in this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Cool idea for a project! It's looking pretty promising.
Will you be doing anything to avoid traders buying tokens just to dump them at the first exchange? I understand this is a reputation many ICOs suffer from.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Cool idea. Have you guys been to any blockchain conferences?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
This project seems really interesting.

I'm wondering why you decided to use tokens?
copper member
Digital Fantasy Sports presents - PREDICT THE BIG GAME.

Easily use your DFS token to place your prediction on who's going to win the #SUPERBOWL.

Anonymous decentralized peer to peer sports prediction. 

1:1 Payout on all action.

Commission Free! for the Big Game. 

Visit www.dfstoken.com today to start playing.  Pick up your DFS token on IDEX idex.market/eth/dfs
copper member

Check back tomorrow for a special announcement regarding Super Bowl LII. We know you are eager to start playing Digital Fantasy Sports.  We can assure you next week you'l be able to put those $DFS tokens to use.  AVAILABLE NOW AT IDEX:  idex.market/eth/dfs
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
Looks like a great platforms for Fantasy Sports like indoor games.
Activity: 44
0x38d079EDfb26F14E6f3A5209c39BF32549E1E477
copper member
Thanks for all the support.  Been busy this past week making moves for the project.  Glad we've peaked your interest.  We've haven't stopped working on the project since before we first posted in the forum.

CMC requires 50k Volume to be listed.  You can catch us on WCI: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/dfs to keep track of price and volume.  Have a few exchanges we are in talks with.

Volume is key when applying so currently that's what we are aiming towards.  Next week/Month there will be working applications for our fantasy sport tokens.  We haven't any official info but its coming, starting with a sports book that will allow you to predict who wins the Super Bowl.

We have our AD coming out in Rotowire next month promoting the platform and our B.O.B game (Batting Order Baseball)

Check back at the end of the week for info on how to place your predictions.
Activity: 8
Any updates on coinmarketcap?
Pages:
Jump to: