Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalNote |XDN| - ICCO Announce - NEWS - page 28. (Read 450214 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
XDN is not syncing on macOS and on Windows 10. What to do? Last version from site.

I just said XDN is dead. XUN team is lo longer patching the 1/1 sync issues with XDN. dNote ran away with the money. Not comming back. Get it through your heads!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
How can I send to Bittrex other way? Thanks!
XDN is not syncing on macOS and on Windows 10. What to do? Last version from site.
XDN is dead guys. Even if dNote comes back XUN devs confirmed XDN code is broken and can’t be fixed without a restart of the blockchain and removing merged mining. Too many bugs in the code broke XUN too.
Hi!

A statement of the xun devs regarding XDNs code,
seems to me relatively meaningless, is probably nothing of what they have a clue!

I encourage anyone to try it out themselves. XDN code is open source. Take XDN code, start it out from 0 and you will notice you get the 1/1 sync issue and not a single working cryptonote pool. Just like XDN. dNote himself said he can’t fix the pools since he is not a pool dev and encouraged the community to fix this problem. He ran away with your money guys.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
XDN is dead guys. Even if dNote comes back XUN devs confirmed XDN code is broken and can’t be fixed without a restart of the blockchain and removing merged mining. Too many bugs in the code broke XUN too.

Regarding what happened in the initial launch of XUN, I'm not sure if problem is with XDN or with the ones who are reusing the code...
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Hi!

A statement of the xun devs regarding XDNs code,
seems to me relatively meaningless, is probably nothing of what they have a clue!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
buy xdn and hold it to 200

Sorry, but for now, the project looks pretty dead with no DEV on board, or a ghost DEV
Deleted all files but wallet, downloaded last version, now it stuck 1/1, though laptop is hot (97% by python)... Any ideas?
Activity: 148
buy xdn and hold it to 200
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
the price of XDN is pretty good now
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
Hello! I wait 24 hours but XDN syncing 390415/390415 with no luck... MacOS
Help please!

I m on window 64 wallet and there is no prob for me
synch OK

Maybe delete all in your digitalenote folder, EXCEPT YOUR WALLET (and make a back up of it) then start again the wallet
It will take time, but it solve 95 % of synch problem
good luck
Hello! I wait 24 hours but XDN syncing 390415/390415 with no luck... MacOS
Help please!
Can somebody sumarize this XUN thing ?!?

Essentially, the dev promised to add some entirely new features to the coin, such as a new POA (Proof of Activity) algorithm, but this deadline kept being delayed from as far back as 2016 to a few months ago.

He last logged on in January, and despite claims of a "team,"  it seems he was the only one involved.
Dnote is gone.

I believe he was asking about XUN.

The XUN is a fork from XDN, it will be launched, I think in 1 of November

My mistake, it's not a fork, it's a clone, and it will start distribution from zero
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
"Please be aware that XUN is a project on its own and is not related to XDN.
We strongly advise all XDN users to not get misleaded with this."

http://xdndigitalnote.com/news/digitalnote-xun-not-related-xdn/

Essentially, the dev promised to add some entirely new features to the coin, such as a new POA (Proof of Activity) algorithm, but this deadline kept being delayed from as far back as 2016 to a few months ago.

He last logged on in January, and despite claims of a "team,"  it seems he was the only one involved.
Dnote is gone.

I believe he was asking about XUN.

The XUN is a fork from XDN, it will be launched, I think in 1 of November
Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Dnote is gone.
should have new roadmap and big event, i bought it in 200sts, now it is 27sts =)), lol

We never know if dNote comes again...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
should have new roadmap and big event, i bought it in 200sts, now it is 27sts =)), lol
a lot of people are selling due to the BTC fork - XDN tends to follow other cryptonote coins and XMR has taken a major hit this last month - 50 days in the red (or thereabouts) so far
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Nice wobble in the price and quick recovery today
Pages:
Jump to: