Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 9. (Read 120764 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 8
Update:

We have updated Scrypto hosting Smartcash wallets with the latest release. The system is working.

Regards
Claudio
Any news on if/when Pennykoin will be added to the DigitalPrice exchange?
Also, great news about Marc joining the DO team, with so many projects in the works, the main thing missing is marketing & awareness.
Smiley

Last Friday i was told that Pennykoin would be added by today, this morning i had a chat with the team and it seems like it slipped to the end of the week (Friday), there is a lot going on in background so it can take some time to get these coins listed.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
Any news on if/when Pennykoin will be added to the DigitalPrice exchange?
Also, great news about Marc joining the DO team, with so many projects in the works, the main thing missing is marketing & awareness.
Smiley
Update:

Smartcash (SMART) has been added to Scrypto hosting system, the system is working and its stable. You can start hosting them. Price has been set to 8$ per month payable in DP coins.

Regards
Claudio
Good news! That the project continues to work and releases updates for the platform. But could you answer my question which I asked above?

About holding and staking? I have answered it many time, just scroll back a couple of pages. Or check our White paper, its all there
Yes, yes, I've already checked everything and read about the project, so I'm aware of all the events and updates that have been happening all this time.

Do you still have doubts? If yes let me know.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Update:

Smartcash (SMART) has been added to Scrypto hosting system, the system is working and its stable. You can start hosting them. Price has been set to 8$ per month payable in DP coins.

Regards
Claudio
Good news! That the project continues to work and releases updates for the platform. But could you answer my question which I asked above?

About holding and staking? I have answered it many time, just scroll back a couple of pages. Or check our White paper, its all there
Yes, yes, I've already checked everything and read about the project, so I'm aware of all the events and updates that have been happening all this time.
Today we will start collaborating with @MarcdeKoning he will be Digitalprice Advisor, he will help improve our projects from product, design, marketing and whatever is needed. He is very active in Telegram and often here on discord.
https://twitter.com/koning_marc/
Hello Community
Today we will be collaborating with @CryptoUnderwood @AltcoinJones @CryptoPunisher for the next 12 weeks, they will post updates,benefits,exchange adds and any news related to our projects through their twitter accounts:
http://twitter.com/cryptopunish
http://twitter.com/altcoinjones
http://twitter.com/cryptounderwood
They have been assigned an Ambassador status for this period with the ability to kick and ban people, they will play an active roll in our discord and this will help keeping the community active.

Regards
Claudio
Update:

Regards
Claudio

Update:

Regards
Claudio
Update:

Regards
Claudio
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I hope that the plan will carry out all that has been estimated!  Good luck fellows.
if I do not have the 25000 DP ... can not I get masternode benefits?

best regards Smiley

Hi, you can stake your coins. There is not a minimum amount for that

Just staking with the desktop wallet gives you a 40% return... so this microcap is a hold.

We do not have a fixed percentage, it depends how many people stake and how many coins you hold.

best regards Smiley

Just staking with the desktop wallet gives you a 40% return... so this microcap is a hold.
Can you collect tokens with this purse? Or is it just to keep the coins in separate places? Who knows, please tell me.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

best regards Smiley

Good news for all of us who continue to follow the updates of the project. Now it will be much more interesting to follow the news!
Update:

All Apollon servers have been upgraded to latest release, we are currently running V2 on ubuntu 16.04. You can start hosting Apollon again!

Regards
Claudio
Update:

Innova INN has been added to Scrypto hosting system, the system is working and its stable. You can start hosting them. Price has been set to 8$ per month payable in DP coins.

Regards
Update:

ZER Zerocurrency has been added to Digitalprice Exchange, you can start trading at https://digitalprice.io/order?url=zer-btc

Regards
Claudio
Hardva: i guess only with 25k you can run a masternode to have 66% reward

Trader_13: A white_paper is already available, see some pages back you have a link there to the paper.

lashd08127hh : The game as said by the Devs is not available at the moment, they are more focused, and well in my perspective in advance with the exchange and others features.

hope i helped, but some DP admin will clarify soon as they have time to breath a  litle Cheesy

Good times ahead in my perspective, good team, focused in  accomplish the objectives, soon it will be in the place they deserve.

Best Regards
You really give rest to administrators and developers. They do not pay attention to the forum and do not answer our questions so often. You have to look for answers yourself.

We cover 24hrs on discord, and i do personally follow this forum.
It is very good! So the activity remains and if new users come here, they can see that the team is actively working.
legendary
Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067
been interested in this coin for some time, haven't pick it up yet. wanna ask how's the payout guys? is it stable as in regular payout? any problems in setting up the MN? what about remote control wallet via VPS? DP MN supports it right? cheers!

I have a masternode setup via Scrypto & it pays out on a regular basis, also stake & that works fine. A lot of infrastructure in this project. Undervalued & ripe for userbase expansion Wink
Pages:
Jump to: