Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dignitas Designs 2oz Silver Coins - Payments now accepted - page 2. (Read 2360 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
It looks like after all preorders and reservations are filled, there will be only about 10 sets left. Pm me if you wish to purchase one.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
i'm in for matching sets 3 and 5

thanks!
Activity: 1035
Merit: 659
friendsofsatoshi.com
Payment Sent / Shipping Info Sent Via PM

Thank you!!

legendary
Coins are now in and payments are now being accepted for those who reserved coins.

Final price is $265 for a set of 2 coins, free shipping for all those who reserved a coin.

Please pay to: 1QEvr8oCVgKusQouKwpiXfPBW5UbqZXk15

More photos to come in a few hours:

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
I might possibly have a 1oz bar set for sale if someone is interested and you can take my slot for the 2 oz coins.  Pm me if interested
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
I'd like to be added to the alternate list.  Smiley
legendary
These are scheduled to arrive tomorrow, last chance to reserve one. 
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I'd like a seat on the alternate list, please  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I have none of the bars so please put me on the alternates list Smiley. For a set
legendary
I am excited to announce that I just received word from the mint that the coins have been shipped about a week ahead of schedule.

Please get your reservations in if you wish to do so.

I expect to receive the coins monday or tuesday and will begin accepting payments and assembling coins at that time.

I cant remember my set numbers off hand i'll have to check and reserve tomorrow Smiley

thanks!

I think you have 3 and 6, but am not 100% sure.  Let me know and I'll put em on the side for you. 
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
I own #9 of the bars, I'll reserve #9 here as well.
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
I am excited to announce that I just received word from the mint that the coins have been shipped about a week ahead of schedule.

I expect to receive the coins monday or tuesday and will begin accepting payments and assembling coins at that time.

I cant remember my set numbers off hand i'll have to check and reserve tomorrow Smiley

thanks!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Please reserve set #10.

thanks
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
I own set #21 and would like to get the matching coins. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Yes!  Very interested in matching my bar set. Will PM.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
#15 to go with my matching bars Cheesy
legendary
I'm interested.  Hoping to win the 1oz auction so I can reserve the new coins.

The current auction I have going for the 1oz bars is for silver only, not sets of gold / silver.  If you'd like, I can put your name in the alternate list as I'm sure there are a handful of people who may not buy coins to match their sets. 
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm interested.  Hoping to win the 1oz auction so I can reserve the new coins.
legendary
I think i have #19.  Need to double check but i want to reserve my set.  Thanks rmc

Just pm me with the # when you can check.  You have a while, the list won't be final until I receive the coins in a few weeks. 
Pages:
Jump to: