Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dignitas Designs - Custom Crypto Storage .999 Fine Silver Bars - page 2. (Read 3452 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
Matching 2pz coins coming soon.   I don't have too many silvers left.   Pm me to order if interested.  Slight discount on multiples available.  

What are the prices on the 2oz coins looking like? Will you offer the opportunity to match sets, so the numbers will be all the same across both bars and coins? If possible, I would be interested in that!

I am honestly not sure yet.   I just got a price quote back but I made some changes to the design so the price may go up.     I'm thinking somewhere around $280 for a matching silver / gold highlighted set.   Maybe slightly less or more depending on my final costs. 

And yes.  During the first few weeks of the preorder period I will allow only people who purchased sets to reserve sets to match what they purchased.   I usually auction sets 1 & 2 as well, but will forego that process if the person that owns 1&2 currently wishes to reserve them. 
Activity: 1035
Merit: 659
friendsofsatoshi.com
Matching 2pz coins coming soon.   I don't have too many silvers left.   Pm me to order if interested.  Slight discount on multiples available.  

What are the prices on the 2oz coins looking like? Will you offer the opportunity to match sets, so the numbers will be all the same across both bars and coins? If possible, I would be interested in that!
legendary
Matching 2oz coins coming soon.   I don't have too many silvers left.   Pm me to order if interested.  Slight discount on multiples available.  
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
Bump, plenty of silver bars available, small discounts available on multiples.

Rmc if you dont mind how many do you have left of the singles.  These are officially my favorite bars and am looking to possibly pick up some more in the near future.  Thanks
legendary
Bump, plenty of silver bars available, small discounts available on multiples.
Activity: 177
Merit: 12
I'll take the set.
legendary
I now have 3 sets remaining.  2 will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.  The last will be raffled.   Last chance to get a matching pair!

Just got my set and silvers.  These are sweet, if you dont have one i recommend getting a set.
legendary
I now have 3 sets remaining.  2 will be sold on a first come, first serve basis.  The last will be raffled.   Last chance to get a matching pair!
legendary
Got a couple coming...heard nothing but great things.  Cant wait to get them.
legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
What numbers are left? Pm I'll def take at least 1 maybe 2 sets
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
got my set - have to say - shiny - sexy and had to order 3 more!!!!
legendary
Don't forget, these are also available for sale at: https://nastyfans.org/dignitas

Also, I have only 5 sets remaining, so if you were interested in a set, now is the time!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Wow, the bars look great and they are so shiny I think I can see MJ and his camera in the reflections.   Grin
legendary
Set #10 received yesterday.... pictures forthcoming.
Cheesy

thanks

EDIT: here are the shiny bars in all their glory!!! Cheesy

Thanks for the pics MJ, the shiny makes it real hard to get clear photos!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
They do look awesome, wish I could...
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Those are some excellent pics MJ... Wink

Received my #8's pair...and I am very happy with these bars.

Nicely done, Dignitas Designs!

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
Received my bars today.  They look very nice.
legendary
Bump!

a little more than a day left on the auction for #1 and 2!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Congrats for the release! They do look awesome.
legendary
Now also available for purchase on openbazaar!

ob://2361ef0aca8674d5d25a00fc6a877c6e85fd8576
Pages:
Jump to: