Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 26. (Read 47977 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I don't know if anyone came across these CNBS news links before!! ;However I think there is a connection! plz correct me if I am wrong!
https://www.c n b c. com/2018/01/30/pr-newswire-next-group-holdings-inc-names-adiv-baruch-chief-strategy-officer.html

)try to put "SE EN BE SE.COM" together cuz the website" for some reason" has been blocking it as a suspicious link!!)

https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NXGH/news/Next-Group-Holdings--Inc--Partners-With-Arbitrade-Exchange-Inc--in-Joint-Venture-to-Launch-the-World-s-First-Prepaid-Gift-Card-With-Cryptocurrency-Capability?id=180675&b=y
Activity: 30
"When do we think they will do their announcement and press release?"

Four weeks.
Activity: 50
Here is a screenshot of the top of the Livecoin announcement

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxztht2yo6g0pi4/Capture.PNG?dl=0

Here is the middle

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a80bz31coc3qf2s/Capture.PNG2.PNG?dl=0

Here is the bottom

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr8j50uodd3gyhh/Capture.PNG3.PNG?dl=0

Sorry I could not do it in one shot but when I reduce the size of the screen it gets too small to read.

I just checked my Livecoin notifications settings and I didn't have all the checkboxes including receiving newsletters on, so that would explain why I didn't get it or other notifications on Livecoin. A screenshot about screenshots being a trusted medium is a funny concept though Smiley

Then again they previously wrote that UNY outside Livecoin could be changed to DIG later on, and the actual way to redeem might be other than a screenshot.
AFAIK C-CEX and Livecoin are the only places to hold UNY.

I'd like to see confirmation from Ronnie Moas, who should be awake about now, if he is at home. EDIT: Heh, apparently mr Moas is in Las Vegas now.

Welcome to the forum sorry that you are unfortunate to join a thread with so much hate but most of the other threads are pretty good especially for research into coins. If you do find yourself stuck plenty of people would be more than happy to help.
Never expected such a warm welcome based on these conversations, thanks!
It's cool dude everyone gets so flustered they often forget there's another person at the other end. Just nice to keep it civil i guess
Activity: 27

Here is the middle

Here is the bottom

Sorry I could not do it in one shot but when I reduce the size of the screen it gets too small to read.

I just checked my Livecoin notifications settings and I didn't have all the checkboxes including receiving newsletters on, so that would explain why I didn't get it or other notifications on Livecoin. A screenshot about screenshots being a trusted medium is a funny concept though Smiley

Then again they previously wrote that UNY outside Livecoin could be changed to DIG later on, and the actual way to redeem might be other than a screenshot.
AFAIK C-CEX and Livecoin are the only places to hold UNY.

I'd like to see confirmation from Ronnie Moas, who should be awake about now, if he is at home. EDIT: Heh, apparently mr Moas is in Las Vegas now.

Welcome to the forum sorry that you are unfortunate to join a thread with so much hate but most of the other threads are pretty good especially for research into coins. If you do find yourself stuck plenty of people would be more than happy to help.
Never expected such a warm welcome based on these conversations, thanks!
Activity: 79

Here is the middle

Here is the bottom

Activity: 50
The Director i have been speaking to Dr Tim says that an arbitrade ICO will be coming soom

Arbitrade:
QUESTION: 1. How do I participate or read about the Arbitrade ICO I have read the white paper and I cannot see how to invest.
ANSWER: Again, this was never supposed to be announced yet. Subscribe to the Arbitrade website and watch for the news releases. It will occur soon.

To my understanding their previous statements said there won't be ICO's for these coins. To me this correspondence seems authentic but the "ANSWER"-portion can be easily misinterpreted. "It will occur soon" more likely is a reference to the news releases that will happen soon.

Anyway, I'm a Ronnie Moas subscriber and have done some research myself on UNY/DIG, and decided to invest in UNY a week ago. So far it's been a damn good investment, time will tell how it goes.

I didn't get an announcement mentioned by crypto.classroom on Livecoin, so I doubt that one is real. C-CEX definitely is doing some shady operations, having just admitted to losing their XVG wallet, and Livecoin is trustworthy in comparison.

PS: This is my first post in these forums so you may consider me a troll, but I'm not.
Activity: 27
The Director i have been speaking to Dr Tim says that an arbitrade ICO will be coming soom

Arbitrade:
QUESTION: 1. How do I participate or read about the Arbitrade ICO I have read the white paper and I cannot see how to invest.
ANSWER: Again, this was never supposed to be announced yet. Subscribe to the Arbitrade website and watch for the news releases. It will occur soon.

To my understanding their previous statements said there won't be ICO's for these coins. To me this correspondence seems authentic but the "ANSWER"-portion can be easily misinterpreted. "It will occur soon" more likely is a reference to the news releases that will happen soon.

Anyway, I'm a Ronnie Moas subscriber and have done some research myself on UNY/DIG, and decided to invest in UNY a week ago. So far it's been a damn good investment, time will tell how it goes.

I didn't get an announcement mentioned by crypto.classroom on Livecoin, so I doubt that one is real. EDIT: I noticed afterward that I didnt have Livecoin newsletter enabled, which would explain why I missed it. It sounds more real now.

C-CEX definitely is doing some shady operations, having just admitted to losing their XVG wallet, and Livecoin is very trustworthy in comparison.

PS: This is my first post in these forums so you may consider me a troll, but I'm not.
Activity: 39
I could scroll back through and find this answer, but I'm to lazy.  When do we think they will do their announcement and press release?

Pretty sure they will do something after UNY gets rebranded or the other 3 coins are released..

I don't know how much sense it makes to have  the 3 other coins before doing a release, but I have no idea about their plan. Is arbitrade.io going to do an ico, does anyone know?  From the sounds of it, they state they are fully funded, I wonder if that applies to arbitrade?

Arbitrade:
I could scroll back through and find this answer, but I'm to lazy.  When do we think they will do their announcement and press release?

Pretty sure they will do something after UNY gets rebranded or the other 3 coins are released..

I don't know how much sense it makes to have  the 3 other coins before doing a release, but I have no idea about their plan. Is arbitrade.io going to do an ico, does anyone know?  From the sounds of it, they state they are fully funded, I wonder if that applies to arbitrade?
Activity: 42

Activity: 237
"You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop"

don`t look at me.  it is from Livecoin..

Right because you would try to scam ... at least you Just said it ..... anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop.. I'm like the least tec savy person and know that .... don't look at me , your words ... bye now

lol I would try to scam?  why?  I am just  bystander with coins.

Sorry thought you were crypto guy , you seem to be playing both sides of this argument now lol also just hit ignore on and it's true half the thread disappears.... btw as far as I'm concerned you are all trolls Smiley     oooh love the mute button .
Activity: 42
can someone please tell me how we get our DIG tokens? will it happen automatically on livecoin?
Yes it happens automatically just be patient and wait. Don't panic sell like these noobs who are doing it right now
Activity: 5
can someone please tell me how we get our DIG tokens? will it happen automatically on livecoin?
Activity: 70
Screenshot of my email to a director of Arbitrade in regards to Arbitrade and Cryptobontix https://image.ibb.co/gT5tt7/Screen_Shot_2018_02_19_at_9_37_40_pm.png

As i said believe what you want, Cryptobontix seems solid, we just need to see what the next few days reveal. It would be reassuring if the team releases the whitepaper on time AND the token swap is on time and happens swiftly.

It might be worth while taking screenshots of your holdings just incase Livecoin do not follow through with the 1:1 swap.

Also the directors can be easily found, just search Linkedin and message them directly, Come on don't be lazy, everyone can speculate.

If you think it is a good punt put some $$$ on it if you think it is a scam go and whinge and moan somewhere else because quite frankly traders who are holding dont really give a crap because in the end you only invest what you want, no one is holding a gun to your head telling you to Buy UNY

Thanks for sharing... So I presume this email is with Timothy McGarvey, director at Arbitrade? Well I checked and found the company Arbitrade on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitrade/) which has Timothy McGarvey as one of the directors. Problem is, this Arbitrade has its website at arbitrade-dot-ua (http://arbitrade.ua/) and not arbitrade-dot-io that was shared here. It could be the company Arbitrade owns arbitrade.io as well as arbitrade.ua domains & websites but that would seem very odd... It's odd to have two different websites with almost similar domains dealing with 2 completely different services and owned by same company. It just doesn't seem like something a reputable company would do. Again, I should not be lynched for pointing out red flags. As I said before, we need to see objective and verifiable truths.

If you go to linkedin and you type "Arbitrade" into the search box you will see there is MORE THAN 1 company called "Arbitrade" that pops up? so the link you have supplied ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/arbitrade/ ) will show ALL companies that are called Arbitrade https://ibb.co/d4790n

Sure but is Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.ua the same (as claimed by some here) Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.io? If yes - then strange that he would have two companies located in different continents with websites having same name yet dealing with different services... If No, then it's such a huge coincidence that two different Timothy McGarvey's are directors of two unrelated companies by same name Arbitrade.

I however appreciate you sharing screenshot of your communication with him.

It's not a coincidence. Linkedin lists the same Timothy McGarvey of arbitrade.io as the same Timoth McGarvey of arbitrade.au. I know this because Linkedin says Timothy McGarvey is an employee of arbitrade.au (the law firm) and at the same time Timoth McGarvey's profile lists arboitrade.io (the coin exchange) as a place of employment. It shows the same name with the same exact photo, so it's definitely the same guy. Now, granted, Linkedin could be making a mistake. I don't know. It's still odd though.

I messaged that same Timothy McGarvey on Linkedin and asked him if he was on the board of Cryptobontix, but he never replied back. Maybe he's too busy looking for the real address of Cryptobontix and got lost.  Cool

Have a read of this please - LOL - https://medium.com/@philippsteuer/heres-all-i-know-about-uny-dig-a-mysterious-cryptocurrency-backed-by-gold-that-could-change-7408f9618ff6

Same exact crap in the whitepaper. What's your point?

THIS JUST IN

(sponsored) Bulletin About the Unity Ingot (UNY) – Dignity(DIG) Token Swap

This letter doesn't reflect the views of Livecoin regarding C-CEX, this letter is an official claim of a developer of UNY asset.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this important bulletin as it will answer a number of questions people have been asking about Cyrptobontix’s Unity Ingot (UNY) and the ongoing plans for our business.

There has been significant attention regarding the swap of the Unity Ingot (UNY) for Dignity Token (DIG) and the implication for our business plans, including publication of articles and expert reports. Some of the information published is perhaps somewhat premature as the company is still currently finalizing plans for its public release and launch, which is planned in 4 weeks’ time. However, due to the recent media attention the token has received, that launch may be pushed up.

The decision to swap tokens was approved by the board upon recommendation of company management team. In the company’s view, the C-CEX exchange has not been operating in good faith. The exchange has charged excessive fees to transfer UNY tokens and has caused the token to be locked. Further, C-CEX has not allowed submission of support tickets and further has not replied to e-mails and Skype communications for months. Having tried every way possible to work with C-CEX the company felt there was no choice but to pursue a token swap.

Meanwhile, our developers are attempting to program a work-around patch to get tokens released without having to rely on C-CEX and will exchange all legitimately documented holdings of Unity (UNY) token with Dignity (DIG) that have been locked preventing their transfer from C-CEX to Livecoin - a far superior, reputable and responsive exchange.

As a result, the company is asking that token holders take screenshots of their holdings in C-CEX. Once the token swap has been effected on Livecoin, we will ask all token holders on C-CEX to email the following details to our support desk:

Name,
    UNY Wallet Address on C-CEX,
    DIG Wallet Address on Livecoin, and
    the screenshot of your token holdings on C-CEX.

We advise you take these screenshots immediately as C-CEX may close out the token in response to this press release and email notice. We apologize for this inconvenience and we will use our best efforts to make this as seamless and worthwhile an effort as possible.

Please note that UNY deposits and withdrawals will be closed on Tuesday, February 20th due to the swap. Please deposit your UNY not on Livecoin into your Livecoin UNY wallet before February 19th. Later, UNY deposits will not be processed.

After February 19th, old UNY addresses will be disabled. Please do not send deposits to these addresses after February 19th, as the funds would be irrevocably lost and recovery impossible.

Please remember to sign up to https://cryptobontix.com for all major announcements we expect to make in the coming days. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and continue to believe this will be more than worth the wait.

We would also note that Livecoin has agreed to list additional tokens from the Ingot Family of Tokens that will also be backed by bullion. The release of these tokens will occur on the 21st of this month. Email subscribers will receive necessary information regarding these tokens in advance of their release.

Sincerely,

Cryptobontix Mgmt
Hey mate where did you get this update from? do you have a link please

Cheers

It was an email from Livecoin because I have an account.  I just copied and pasted it here

Ok they must only email certain traders as i never received it, Are you able to post up a screenshot of it please, i'll bang it up on my medium if possible. Cheers

All of you poor confused souls in here that cannot figure out the very obvious.   I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient to I tend to look tangential to normal people. I apologize for that.  I also have serious PTSD so I normally try to remain quiet so as not to piss too many people off.

I am one of the good guys.  I see this thing as a tool for me in order to achieve my goals in Babylon and no more.  I copied and pasted this in order to be helpful and possibly create any peace in all of your tortured souls  it may have had the power to relieve and you ask me for more..

Hey, genius. If you're going to "brag" that you're of a much higher intelligence than everyone else in here, you might want to learn how to check your own grammar before you make such a post. Otherwise, you show everyone what a fool you really are. Case in point:

"I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient to I tend to look tangential to normal people." I think what you meant to say was "I am condemned to a higher than average intelligence quotient SO I tend to look tangential to normal people." See what I did there? I changed the word "to" to the word "so". Wow. You truly are of a much higher intelligence than the rest of us, little buddy.

"I am one of the good guys.  I see this thing as a tool for me in order to achieve my goals in Babylon and no more.  I copied and pasted this in order to be helpful and possibly create any peace in all of your tortured souls  it may have had the power to relieve and you ask me for more.." I'm pretty sure you're only supposed to insert one period after a sentence, not two. But, hey, you're the genius, so maybe my first grade teacher with her college degree in English was wrong and you, some anonymous schmuck who claims to be smarter than everyone else, is right.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
Good plan - I guess to some extent it's funny, but now he is ignored.

Here is a response I got from Tim on Linkedin - https://imgur.com/a/74OzJ

And before anyone asks, I definitely wouldn't try to forge this.
Activity: 79
It looks like Arbitrade are applying for trademarks in the background:

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-arbitrade-exchange-inc-4881610-page-1-2

Not really interested in what Crypto Trader Guy has to say, but if anyone has useful info on either side of the discussion, I'm really interested.

Cheers

I clicked the ignore button over on the left side a few days ago so I don`t see anything from him anymore but that he has made an ignored post.  I do see a lot of those lol.  Must be having fun...

Activity: 7
It looks like Arbitrade are applying for trademarks in the background:

https://www.trademarkia.com/company-arbitrade-exchange-inc-4881610-page-1-2

Not really interested in what Crypto Trader Guy has to say, but if anyone has useful info on either side of the discussion, I'm really interested.

Cheers
"You want people to screenshot their holdings and send it man you is gunna have some real trouble even i can use photoshop"

don`t look at me.  it is from Livecoin..

Right because you would try to scam ... at least you Just said it ..... anyways you can tell if something has been Photoshop.. I'm like the least tec savy person and know that .... don't look at me , your words ... bye now

Yeah you tell if it's done badly but there are people out there who could pull it off also:
I don't own any on c-cex so don't have that issue and I'm more interested in how they will prevent that and what's the literal point of doing it and to run the risk of getting caught and not getting anything.
what's with the bye at the end of the comment as if your leaving

That's just danishcheese being danishcheese. He's either 12 years old, or a retarded 40 year old. I haven't decided yet.
Pages:
Jump to: