Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIGNITY (DIG) Official Page - Formerly Unity Ingot - page 44. (Read 47977 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
LMAO

crypto.classroom,  while I appreciate the attention, instead of wild accusations, why don't you address the points which have been raised??

OP hasnt been back since early June
No contact info or email address,
No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No details on bullion holdings,
No press release or media etc,
No social media activity,
No information on mining rigs or hosting,
No activity from board members,
No press release as promised early July after the pump & dump,

NO TIMELINE MILESTONES ACHIEVED AT ALL

ALL THE ‘FAKE TRADING’ IS BEING DONE FROM ONE MAIN ACCOUNT

UNY is part of the Affluence Network, a MLM scheme.

What do you have to say about any of that? You only seem to offer abuse and accusations, while completely ignoring the facts surrounding UNY as raised here.

What inside information do you have that suddenly after nearly 3 months of silence something is going to happen?

Huh Huh Huh

If something does ever get announced, I would want some SERIOUS PROOF
Considering they can't even supply contact details, what hope is there?
Activity: 6

Well said and thanks for doing the research and calling it out for what it actually is. It may be a way to launch a coin now but if it is then it's a shit way to do it!

I'm out of unity since a few weeks back. No point holding a coin that has no future.

Thank you Kodhead.

I just hope others benefit from the info I have gathered.

Interesting that crypto.classroom didnt have any response to the actual VALID CONCERNS I raised.

Everyone should do there own research, forget the shill who attacks people personally and yet ignores the stunning array of facts presented. Wink

Activity: 17
LMAO @ crypto.classroom how can you call me a scammer?  I’m not after anyones money, or promoting buying a newly-released token, unlike yourself.

Are you involved with the affluence network then, it sounds like it? lol  All I have done is provide FACTS, what is your angle with attacking me, you haven’t even commented on the points I raised, but prefer to attack me personally, for no reason instead of addressing what I had to say.  Why do that?  What is YOUR agenda crypto.classroom?

Instead of crying like a baby, please point out where I am wrong! Am I correct in saying about UNY:

OP hasnt been back since early June
No contact info or email address,
No white paper,
No smart contract,
No ICO details,
No details on bullion holdings,
No press release or media etc,
No social media activity,
No information on mining rigs or hosting,
No activity from board members,
No press release as promised early July after the pump & dump,

NO TIMELINE MILESTONES ACHIEVED AT ALL

ALL THE ‘FAKE TRADING’ IS BEING DONE FROM ONE MAIN ACCOUNT

UNY is part of the Affluence Network, a MLM scheme.

ALL FACTS unsure why you feel the need for personal abuse, when all I have done is do some research.    Huh Huh Huh

Well said and thanks for doing the research and calling it out for what it actually is. It may be a way to launch a coin now but if it is then it's a shit way to do it!

I'm out of unity since a few weeks back. No point holding a coin that has no future.
Activity: 79
@UN.Why  Ignored

UN.Why is obviously another scammer newbie come here to troll these guys.  

Makes one post ever in this forum and pretends to be somebody.  Pretends to know something.  

People in here see what you are UN.Why.  It is stupid of you to even post on this forum the way you did. People don't just come to a new place and sign up as a member and immediately go into a trolling about something with the depth you presented unless the trolling was premeditated and the reason for coming

Your vendetta and need to hurt this new coin is obvious.  Can tell by the language you used that you know these guys.

You have made it a career to do your best to hurt them and in a vicious manner.

Make me sick!

There are a lot of coins who use what are construed as MLM type tactics to market their coins and they do it because it works.  Hell billionaire Howard Marks just called Bitcoin itself a pyramid scheme http://fortune.com/2017/07/27/howard-marks-bitcoin-pyramid-scheme/   so I would take these accusations with intent to do harm with a grain of salt.  Whatever UNY does to market their coin after it gets going has no relationship at all or to anything to do with the viability of their coin or coins themselves.  What do we care about that? We just want a coin that works and goes up in value.  How they choose to market it is up to them.

I notice that particular site you just got an authority backlink by posting a link for it here for is one that is well known for disparaging and negative remarks about all the companies it reviews.  That is what kind of website it is and that is one reason you posted its link in here.   The site behindmlm.com is a scam review site meant to make the owner of the site look like an intelligent and a knowledgeable business man all while tearing the rest of the world a new place to poop from.  So this site cannot be trusted in any way to use as a site for truthful references for anything. The whole reason for the existence of this site is to troll the rest of the world about whatever the topic for personal gain.  It is plain to see you UN.Why are the owner of this site that you want us to reference or are connected in some way to its owners.

There are obviously big plans at UNY. The way the idea is put together shows someone with an awful lot of tech savy about cryptocurrency had a hand in developing this coin.  They are promoting this coin everyday on livecoin which means they are serious or they would not be spending the money.  The fact they have posted little here so far and can still be recognized as being serious about promoting the coin tells me there are things going on behind the scenes.  You dont just let a coin sit there with no new developments and keep on advertising. There has to something brewing and judging by the signs it is my plan to watch this coin closely.

There has been activity from  the developers of this coin and thay made themselves clear

Holding my UNY  to see what develops.  

What is going on here with the level of the trolls trolling the coin is highly intriguing and when something brings out the big scammer trolls like this guy UN.Why there must be more here than meets the eye.  Something big is brewing here or UN.Why would not waste their time making troll posts because troll posts is what they do professionally.  Troll posts is their specialty and they are good at troll posts. Troll posts is what they do for a for a living

Compare UNY and UN.Why,   this guy came here for the sole purpose of trolling UNY and that  is even reflective in their chosen username

mark forum member UN.Why as ignore with extreme prejudice  

Troll liars do not have our best interests at heart

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Somebody is alive. The network fee has been raised to 20 coins. Holding 5k for the surprise lol.
Somebody is alive. The network fee has been raised to 20 coins. Holding 5k for the surprise lol.

Lol in 3 years we are millionaires guys, hold tight... mmm I think I need to raise it to 5k also than..currently 1300

By the way it would be really foolish by this developer team to make great ideas and not do anything with it. This coin is, according their website, backed by gold and crypto mining.

There is for example DigixDao that does somewhat the same, their token is now 60 dollars per coin. I mean why make a good plan and not execute it?

I am inclined to agree.  There has been too much work to create such a well thought out idea.  This coin is definitely going places.  I am sure the team will reappear here with a grand announcement and it will be off to the races. 

I is easy to see the few people who obviously only came to this forum to troll these guys.  They are newbies and all they have done is repeat themselves again and again how this coin is a scam.  That is the only posting they have ever done in this forum.  Obviously, they have a vendetta.  Maybe they got left out of something they wanted to be a part of or they are mad at somebody.  They make me sick trying to sway us.

I for one am holding and upping my investment into the large category. This coin is just new and I am sure after their plans unfold the social media will begin

Going all in on UNY!

Let's hope so.. I'm planning to send LiveCoin an e-mail about this coin. Asking if they can give some info about this coin.

Will post here if I get anything important.
Activity: 79

Lol in 3 years we are millionaires guys, hold tight... mmm I think I need to raise it to 5k also than..currently 1300

By the way it would be really foolish by this developer team to make great ideas and not do anything with it. This coin is, according their website, backed by gold and crypto mining.

There is for example DigixDao that does somewhat the same, their token is now 60 dollars per coin. I mean why make a good plan and not execute it?

I am inclined to agree.  There has been too much work to create such a well thought out idea.  This coin is definitely going places.  I am sure the team will reappear here with a grand announcement and it will be off to the races. 

I is easy to see the few people who obviously only came to this forum to troll these guys.  They are newbies and all they have done is repeat themselves again and again how this coin is a scam.  That is the only posting they have ever done in this forum.  Obviously, they have a vendetta.  Maybe they got left out of something they wanted to be a part of or they are mad at somebody.  They make me sick trying to sway us.

I for one am holding and upping my investment into the large category. This coin is just new and I am sure after their plans unfold the social media will begin

Going all in on UNY!
Guys its sweet time to buy in!! While you buy a little of UNY (for the day the team rises up from the dead), make sure you don't forget: Stratis, NMR, BNC, PIVX! Guaranteed nice return on investment.

This one is a free tip fellas.

Can u explain that?

What part exactly?
Activity: 11
Guys its sweet time to buy in!! While you buy a little of UNY (for the day the team rises up from the dead), make sure you don't forget: Stratis, NMR, BNC, PIVX! Guaranteed nice return on investment.

Can u explain that?

Activity: 29
its impossible to speculate long term but if you believe the project has potential then hold and let it grow.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
I wonder if livecoin knows more than we do

LOL ... they delist coins that are not maintained (you have to pay for this to LiveCoin) by the developers. Also it's EVERY day sponsered... obviously the "team" is paying for it.. i would still buy some for the "surprise we are here, the team" day lol

Buy like 1000 at once when it's low and sell it when it's high.. you will still make money ...kind of trading..until we hear if the team is alive or it's managed by LiveCoin it self.
I wonder if livecoin knows more than we do
Well its still sponsored and price is going up slowly....let's hope the time is alive somewhere in a cave, working on their promises.
I have found no active social media, no working slack invite. No active dev posting in here....hmmm
I think this is scam, i wrote this for some news and nothing...
I dont see social network´s lives and website its like a 9999 scam site.

Well, I still like the basis of this coin and am going to stay in to see how it unfolds. For me, a project of this size is going to have some delays and would expect to see the price increase dramatically once the mining servers are online.

The ideas behind this project is GREAT, I don't understand that someone would make good and reachable ideas that can bring the value up, did it just to scam. If someone takes these ideas and really put effort into it, this project will be among the best ones.

But unfortunately all the things this so called team has said, they didn't do it. At the same time the coin is getting sponsored continuously on LiveCoin... is LiceCoin the scammer? Or there is really a team working on this behind the scene?

If the team is working behind scene need update website, twitter, fb ...
I think its a good idea but need work and credibility, can starting writing here.
Livecoin is not a scam, but its a business; u can pay to promo ur coin all u want.

Well, I still like the basis of this coin and am going to stay in to see how it unfolds. For me, a project of this size is going to have some delays and would expect to see the price increase dramatically once the mining servers are online.

The ideas behind this project is GREAT, I don't understand that someone would make good and reachable ideas that can bring the value up, did it just to scam. If someone takes these ideas and really put effort into it, this project will be among the best ones.

But unfortunately all the things this so called team has said, they didn't do it. At the same time the coin is getting sponsored continuously on LiveCoin... is LiceCoin the scammer? Or there is really a team working on this behind the scene?
Pages:
Jump to: