Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DIME] Dimecoin | Many Coins | Step Reward | CPU mining - page 8. (Read 165032 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
NEW block explorer!!!!
http://107.150.11.146:333/chain/Dimecoin
AMAZING!!!!DIME is alive!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
lets say 50/50 lifeline
i think its fully alive, and i trust fonts!!!This guy brought MOON to da MOON!,and I hope he do this shit to DIMEcoin,like with MOON!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
NEW block explorer!!!!
http://107.150.11.146:333/chain/Dimecoin
AMAZING!!!!DIME is alive!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=DIME&base=LTC
twitter.com/fontase_bter

DIMECOIN Wink!GET ready for the battle!!! Cool Cool
i wanna buy dime at 1 litoshi
https://coinedup.com/OrderBook?market=DIME&base=LTC
twitter.com/fontase_bter

DIMECOIN Wink!GET ready for the battle!!! Cool Cool
Activity: 490
The new logo.
Activity: 560
DIMECOIN is really amazing!!!i ll buy more!it will be real value coin i think Tongue Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss

what's amazing in this coin? 8% premine?
Come on it's just another shitcoin, only pump n dummp, this coin is nothing more than this and you all know this Smiley
So don't act.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Wanting to trade DIME? Austin Global Exchange has posted a new interactive poll. We want to hear from you which hot new coins should launch on Austin Global Exchange. Visit our Twitter feed for a link to the poll. We'll be collecting data for a week and using it to prioritize which coins launch first on AGX.

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/austinglobalx
DIMECOIN is really amazing!!!i ll buy more!it will be real value coin i think Tongue Roll Eyes Kiss Kiss
lol if youre just gonna spam, might aswell make it worth ur while, sell ur sig
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Dime is very undervalued, I'm sitting on mine for weeks and months.
Activity: 98

You need to send it in smaller amounts. Keep lowering it until you are able to send it.

Basically your transaction is made up of lots of smaller transactions on the blockchain. There's a limit to how big a transaction can be at times. That's the only way I can explain it. It can also be caused by too much "dust" in your wallet. Too many small amounts of coins to combine together into a single transaction.

Just keep lowering the amount until you are able to send it in smaller chunks. It's just too many to send at once.

how to join "dust" in my wallet?

Why dime disappeared from coinmarketcap?
its there on the back page
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Why dime disappeared from coinmarketcap?
Activity: 532
I can not send more than 2 mio Sad

"transaction too large"

funny. I just sent 20,000,000 to someone and it didn't give me that crap... Hmmm

Sad

Please !!!!!!!!
I can not send !!!!!

You need to send it in smaller amounts. Keep lowering it until you are able to send it.

Basically your transaction is made up of lots of smaller transactions on the blockchain. There's a limit to how big a transaction can be at times. That's the only way I can explain it. It can also be caused by too much "dust" in your wallet. Too many small amounts of coins to combine together into a single transaction.

Just keep lowering the amount until you are able to send it in smaller chunks. It's just too many to send at once.

Please !!!!!!!!
I can not send !!!!!

Yeah, I had the same thing today. Last week I able send 10 million at a time but it works if you send 1~2 Million at a time.
I can not send more than 2 mio Sad

"transaction too large"

funny. I just sent 20,000,000 to someone and it didn't give me that crap... Hmmm

Sad

Please !!!!!!!!
I can not send !!!!!
boy this is some pump.. the coin was already breaking past 20 yesterday.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It was more like I need someone to bend over and hold the bag since I'm stuck with 1 billion DIME and I need someone to dump them on pump. They only took it up to their huge sell walls at 30. Although I did get to sell another 15 mil DIME at 29. I'll buy back in when the dust settles. Dang I might even point one of my miners at DIME to start getting some more ready for the next pump.
  If anything this will make mining DIME worth your time now if they keep it above 20.

Meh. Bought 1.3 million with some LTC I had laying about doing nothing on coinedup. Worst case, I'll lose some pocket change I won't even miss.

Cry Cry

I have lost all concept of what money is any more. It's just a bunch digits I have here, there and everywhere.  Undecided

Meh. Bought 1.3 million with some LTC I had laying about doing nothing on coinedup. Worst case, I'll lose some pocket change I won't even miss.
Pages:
Jump to: