Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated - page 11. (Read 65378 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
where are the guys that bought miners, have u guys got any info?

Do you feel the suspense building?

The Winklevoss twins said this is the buy of the century!  BUY! BUY! BUY!

Just admit that you bought in at 400 sat. We all know you did. Dump it NOW!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504

The Winklevoss twins said this is the buy of the century!  BUY! BUY! BUY!
Activity: 886
No news yet concerning the miner I bought.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
dev its monday where is thoose pictures of the miners?

Prolly not back from work yet. 4 + 8 sleep + 8 work + 2 hrs commute + 1 hr screaming about the fudders = 23:00 GMT Cheesy
dev its monday where is thoose pictures of the miners?
legendary
Activity: 1029
1k before the end of the day, its started

LOL!  Give me a break.  You guys are still at this?  Wow.  And you all were saying what again?  What after the dev releases his 3-5 ASICs, what then?  A bunch of bag holders with no dev?  Wow, awesome coin guys.  You could of done the same thing over BTC or any other more stable coin for that matter.  Would of been less stressful too.  He can't even fix the white font on white background "bug" as he calls it.  Its not a bug, its learning how to code.  I'm sure you could learn how to edit field properties a bit better.  His concern is to sell his ASICs since he got his ROI already.  Not too sure he is concerned with the actual coin, otherwise roadmap/vision would of been first.

why are u still around?
Activity: 994
1k before the end of the day, its started

LOL!  Give me a break.  You guys are still at this?  Wow.  And you all were saying what again?  What after the dev releases his 3-5 ASICs, what then?  A bunch of bag holders with no dev?  Wow, awesome coin guys.  You could of done the same thing over BTC or any other more stable coin for that matter.  Would of been less stressful too.  He can't even fix the white font on white background "bug" as he calls it.  Its not a bug, its learning how to code.  I'm sure you could learn how to edit field properties a bit better.  His concern is to sell his ASICs since he got his ROI already.  Not too sure he is concerned with the actual coin, otherwise roadmap/vision would of been first.
Activity: 116
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Is there any special feature about this coin? A new coin and 4.5M only ~400sat.
What is expected to happen here?

if dev really sends the miners and post a pic about it this will fly probably reach 1k if he doesnt send this will go down alot and that is determened today Smiley

We will see some time as the machine will come to miners

For me a picture of thoose miners is enough, many have requested a picture and dev have not shown a pic yet
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

if dev really sends the miners and post a pic about it this will fly probably reach 1k if he doesnt send this will go down alot and that is determened today Smiley

We will see some time as the machine will come to miners

Activity: 93
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Next Advertise enabled for the twitter Smiley. I think would bring us more people
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Quick Update;

Antminer S3+ B11 - 1 In Stock
Antminer S3   B5   - 1 In Stock
Antminer S1 -Used - 2 In Stock

First orders will get shipped in the morning when I head to work, proof will be pm'd afterwards to those who have pm'd us so far.
I wish the site right now this money will e to the moon Grin
Pages:
Jump to: