Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIODE {X13} POS /\ Buy things in DiodeMarket! /\ 4 Exchanges /\ Updated - page 27. (Read 65378 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i never use betarig for rented always using miningrigrentals and nicehash

Edit :
nice wallet color dev.. i like thats blue   Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The difficulty is probably still low relative to where it'll be tomorrow at this time. As with all coins, you mine what you can, when you can.

Difficulty looks like it's still a bit low so get some DIO before everyone else wakes up and gets theirs!
I am trying.Rented 700 m/H from betarig and now the guy wont reply to me.0.24 btc and cant mine.been down 2 hours.he replied once know just ignoring me Angry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The difficulty is probably still low relative to where it'll be tomorrow at this time. As with all coins, you mine what you can, when you can.

Difficulty looks like it's still a bit low so get some DIO before everyone else wakes up and gets theirs!
Activity: 205
ASIC?
Rank      User Name    KH/s           DIO/Day
1      anonymous   8,303,603     1,269,634.473

NH

betarigs fuked me over again.i cant believe i rented through them again.tried 3 pools now and nothing.start mining on suchpool but stopped after a few blocks.really pisses you off when you rent hashes than by the time they actually get going diff is through the roof.

yea, I'm done using them for unless they really really really cheap compare to other rents

Diode is now trading live on AltBuddy!
Happy Trading!
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
betarigs fuked me over again.i cant believe i rented through them again.tried 3 pools now and nothing.start mining on suchpool but stopped after a few blocks.really pisses you off when you rent hashes than by the time they actually get going diff is through the roof.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Sorry this is not 100% my time..  Too early, i'll be quicker next time again Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ASIC?
Rank      User Name    KH/s           DIO/Day
1      anonymous   8,303,603     1,269,634.473
The development of the plans? Huh Huh Huh

We will be updating the thread with our plans and timeline shortly. Just getting through the launch and fixing any problems that may arrise.
Activity: 550
Activity: 56
The development of the plans? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 205
This is turned out to be a waste of time.20 minutes to get confirmation on rentals now suchpool rejecting all my hashes Angry

go with minerpools. Ive have issues with such in the past
legendary
legendary
good launch dev:)
Thanks CryptoSiD, if there are any problems let us know!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Of course my rentals started as insta mining was over! Bah, no fun.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
the difficulty is already smoked :d

it's funny that everyone says the gpu mining is over..
In fact there is still plenty of hunger die lol

mass ninja instamine for sure
btw some x13 fpga  must exist when you see hashrate over 2ghs
This is turned out to be a waste of time.20 minutes to get confirmation on rentals now suchpool rejecting all my hashes Angry
Pages:
Jump to: