Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (DIS) Discovery an IoT led supply chain solution - page 6. (Read 822 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
When it will come on exchanges for trading?
We are already in talks with some good exchanges. Hope to list it on major exchnages just after the end of ICO.
Activity: 32
If someone wants to use the prototype as you have mentioned that 2 of your industry mates have used it, so is it possible? if yes then how?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
When it will come on exchanges for trading?
Good project in an overview. When is your crowdsale?
Hello Kathy, Currently we are in our private sale phase. Our Crowd sale will start from 1st of September.
Is there any bonus available in the crowd sale?
Yes kathy, there is a bonus of 20% only in the first phase of crowd sale i.e. from 1st of  September to 15th of September.
Hello Kathy, Currently we are in our private sale phase. Our Crowd sale will start from 1st of September.
Is there any bonus available in the crowd sale?
Portuguese translation reserved

Thank you for your interest in the Discovery IoT.  We are working on our translation bounty and will be in touch shortly with more info.  I will reach back out to you to let you know when the bounty is ready.  Have a great day!!  
Czech translation reserved

Thank you for your interest in the Discovery IoT.  We are working on our translation bounty and will be in touch shortly with more info.  I will reach back out to you to let you know when the bounty is ready.  Have a great day!!  
Ukrainian translation reserved

Thank you for your interest in the Discovery IoT.  We are working on our translation bounty and will be in touch shortly with more info.  I will reach back out to you to let you know when the bounty is ready.  Have a great day!!   
Indonesian translation reserved

Thank you for your interest in the Discovery IoT.  We are working on our translation bounty and will be in touch shortly with more info.  I will reach back out to you to let you know when the bounty is ready.  Have a great day!!   
Turkish translation reserved

This mobile infrastructure be used to traffic what types of data? Will the infrastructure be used using mobile user devices?

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

Keep going. How much have you raised in your private sale till now?
Pages:
Jump to: