Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DISK] DarkLisk | No ICO | Decentralized Stuff | X11 - page 3. (Read 41471 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Never notice this one.

That's probably a good thing. lol
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Never notice this one.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Anybody been hacked lately ? I had my Paypal account hacked and I think it was via this DISK wallet. Not safe...
How this is even possible man? Cheesy

I think it was just a coincidence that your Paypal account was hacked while having a DISK wallet.  I get a lot of fake Paypal emails that asks me to verify my account and it's a fake Paypal url.  You're protected so no worries.  You'll get your funds back if any were stolen.  Anyways, if the DISK wallet was somehow linked to Paypal, it would be worth a lot more than it is now.  lol

Ended up being team viewer.. Not sure how they hacked it but logs show someone connected as me.. Now I have 2FA on..
legendary
Anybody been hacked lately ? I had my Paypal account hacked and I think it was via this DISK wallet. Not safe...

I think it was just a coincidence that your Paypal account was hacked while having a DISK wallet.  I get a lot of fake Paypal emails that asks me to verify my account and it's a fake Paypal url.  You're protected so no worries.  You'll get your funds back if any were stolen.  Anyways, if the DISK wallet was somehow linked to Paypal, it would be worth a lot more than it is now.  lol
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
legendary
soon DISK = LISK will have same price

Haha.
The question is - Will DISK go up or Is LISK going down?  Cheesy

I hope LISK will go to DISK  Grin So that I can exchange 1 to 1  Grin

It is better if DISK went up to LISK, I would just cash out and retire.   Won't happen though.  Dev is MIA.

Activity: 770

Haha.
The question is - Will DISK go up or Is LISK going down?  Cheesy

I hope LISK will go to DISK  Grin So that I can exchange 1 to 1  Grin
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Haha.
The question is - Will DISK go up or Is LISK going down?  Cheesy
Activity: 770
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Go DISK!  GO!  Im buy some coins!
hmmm someone is buying up.. revival ?
legendary
What's going on with DISK?  Price is up over 2000%!   Smiley
With .34 btc volume lol.

Someone just make a bad investment.

Right now it may look like that but less than a BTC into DISK and it's over 200 sats.   I'm just curious who picked up those DISKs so fast.  Is it because LISK will be out in 2 days and they have something up their sleeves?  They could of set in an order at 8 sats and it would be filled within a week.  I think it's a rush buy because something is coming out soon.  Or maybe i'm trippin, but we'll find out in a couple days.   Wink
legendary
With .34 btc volume lol.

Well, every coin has to start it's volume from 0 btc.  What's the volume of darkclams?   Wink
Hihi alright you nailed me there, maybe im just butthurt i didnt know about the disk ico?  Yet atleast dc has over 200 holders.

DISK did not have an ICO.  Good luck with DC. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
What's going on with DISK?  Price is up over 2000%!   Smiley
With .34 btc volume lol.

Someone just make a bad investment.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
With .34 btc volume lol.

Well, every coin has to start it's volume from 0 btc.  What's the volume of darkclams?   Wink
Hihi alright you nailed me there, maybe im just butthurt i didnt know about the disk ico?  Yet atleast dc has over 200 holders.
legendary
With .34 btc volume lol.

Well, every coin has to start it's volume from 0 btc.  What's the volume of darkclams?   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
With .34 btc volume lol.
legendary
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
ready to jump with LISK..!!!!