Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 120. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Projects are not magazine to expect new things every day. regarding Dispatch protocol they announced that Testnet 2.0 is Live, for daily stuff they are tweeting about every day if you are following their social media.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
The video presentation of this project did not collect a large number of views. Can it be necessary to take measures to tell about yourself?
It depends on the awareness they create on the project maybe when the increase their marketing or just strategies various aspect things might pickup along the way
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The video presentation of this project did not collect a large number of views. Can it be necessary to take measures to tell about yourself?
The small number of viewings of video is caused by the fact that youtube in principle isn't created for advertizing of cryptocurrencies, on it a resource they aren't too popular, especially, most likely, this video hasn't been advertized in any way that would increase the number of views.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?

The team was featured on CNBC bitcoin talk in South Africa! Here is the link to the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s

Thanks for sharing this admin and I'm sure it can make the project be known there and possibly acquire some positive reviews from the people who have knowledge in block chain technology. Hopefully, this will also bring more opportunities for the team and make the platform be better on it's function.

No problem! Now, go forth and spread the word of Dispatch Labs !_!
The projects like Dispatch labs don't really need any bounty campaign, as it has already decent team and hype will be built by itself. They might allocate some tokens just  to expand  community, imho

Exactly so! That doesn't mean we aren't working hard on a bounty campaign however Smiley and once we decide upon it this forum will know right away.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

The team was featured on CNBC bitcoin talk in South Africa! Here is the link to the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s

Thanks for sharing this admin and I'm sure it can make the project be known there and possibly acquire some positive reviews from the people who have knowledge in block chain technology. Hopefully, this will also bring more opportunities for the team and make the platform be better on it's function.
A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you want more info about the project you can direct message the OP here. I think he/she is admin of dispatch lab.

The admin this week is very active as of now. So this your chance to ask some question regarding the project and you can also try their main net. Its already live on the internet.

Thank you for the acknowledgment, now would be an excellent time to ask some questions regarding the project however, if we are a bit slow on the reply here, feel free to reach out on Telegram.

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
It is very pleasant to watch your activity. Because of it the trust to the project increases at once, when the developer is so active and answers all users questions it is excellent and will attract even more people. Continue to please us with news.

Here is some good news! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s, Dispatch labs got a feature on CNBC.
This is the expectation i always seek from a project when i figure out the cluster of potential and when developers keep adding more features that confirms their continuous functionality dealing with the development activities which is completely unique.

We are glad your expectations have been met and appreciate the support!
Summer is the time when life in the crypto community pauses, I hope that closer to the fall we will see updates.

A good project never sleeps Wink Dispatch Labs is constantly on the move as you can see from our various social media posts and tweets.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you want more info about the project you can direct message the OP here. I think he/she is admin of dispatch lab.

The admin this week is very active as of now. So this your chance to ask some question regarding the project and you can also try their main net. Its already live on the internet.

Thank you for the acknowledgment, now would be an excellent time to ask some questions regarding the project however, if we are a bit slow on the reply here, feel free to reach out on Telegram.

It is very pleasant to watch your activity. Because of it the trust to the project increases at once, when the developer is so active and answers all users questions it is excellent and will attract even more people. Continue to please us with news.

Here is some good news! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s, Dispatch labs got a feature on CNBC.
This is the expectation i always seek from a project when i figure out the cluster of potential and when developers keep adding more features that confirms their continuous functionality dealing with the development activities which is completely unique.
Activity: 294
With in a short timeline their video presentation gained 21k views which is a good reach accordingly dispatch labs was also gaining more attention from new investors through various sources of social channels.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

This is really a great promotion for the project and CNBC is a very popular channel which will attract a huge community of supporters and investors towards this great project from Africa.

What do you want to know Smiley?
DispatchLabs has very advanced development and they are working at the very high speed of transactions like  Incredibly fast (10,000+ transactions per-second in normal conditions. 100,000 TPS in perfect conditions). I think this is a very high tx speed and it can become a very high potential project in the market due to its expert marketing and development team. Great project keep it up.

Dispatch lab has been gaining good reviews and rating from different kinds of crypto-related magazines and forums. This why I know its trustable and legit plus profitable for investors and its members.
Its nice because the ratings and reviews actually helps a lot in promoting the project, if this continue then its possible that the goals can be achieved in shorter period.
Ratings and reviews are secondary however the project progress adds value for the investors to choose the platform as their choice which requires various deployments and upgrades dealing all the functionalities.

They are secondary but add to the overall marketability of a project!
I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.
I also monitor the project already long enough, however I consider what about bounty already to ask not absolutely to the place because developers will hardly start it at this late development stage. However, everything can be, but probability very low.
as far as I know, the team promised to launch a bounty campaign. But so far I have not seen any updates about this. Perhaps the team is still working on this?

The campaign is really being decided upon still, given the legal landscape of it all.  However once we have something concrete, it will be posted everywhere on social media + bitcointalk.
Thank you so much for answering all the questions and inquiries of the people that interested in the project. Hopefully the team and developers will finalize things. Will keep on following the updates.

We aim to be as connected to the community as possible on all channels of media Smiley

Activity: 294
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.

Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
All the alert mechanisms dealing with the automation and the scrips should be successfully meet the requirements in every stage level and the team responsibilities to meet the expectations should be set to accomplish for the next level activities then the project activities can run a step fast.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Activity: 378
DispatchLabs has very advanced development and they are working at the very high speed of transactions like  Incredibly fast (10,000+ transactions per-second in normal conditions. 100,000 TPS in perfect conditions). I think this is a very high tx speed and it can become a very high potential project in the market due to its expert marketing and development team. Great project keep it up.

Dispatch lab has been gaining good reviews and rating from different kinds of crypto-related magazines and forums. This why I know its trustable and legit plus profitable for investors and its members.
Its nice because the ratings and reviews actually helps a lot in promoting the project, if this continue then its possible that the goals can be achieved in shorter period.
Ratings and reviews are secondary however the project progress adds value for the investors to choose the platform as their choice which requires various deployments and upgrades dealing all the functionalities.
Jump to: