Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 136. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?
Well it seems admin and the other team members are not responding at all. Hopefully we can at least here somethong from them about this matter before more members backout.
I guess, we just have to continue in following the project and be optimistic on it sinced the team are really serious to pursue this platform in the market. We need to be more patience so that the team will be inspired to work hard and make this project a good choiced to invest.
well, you cannot just follow and be optimism against the project because there always be a risk so, be careful about the investment.
it is true, it is necessary to check all the information that the developers offer to us. Are there any prospects for the development of this project. Just waiting for something, this is not an option.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
As I went through their blog, I found out that their last activity was this so called blockchain week which it was happened last May. Until then, I see no other updates and what I wanted to know is what is the status of the dev and the team right now?
Activity: 448
I like your plan. Riveting idea, irreproachable business, well-advised job!
Indeed. Their plan for the development of the project is doing job well and their project now has very great improvement and also a great development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
The project is quite good and unique in its kind, really much better than some other similar projects. Goals are set, only the smallest achievement is left. A cool platform, this is our future. Without a doubt, the implementation of the project will be just as worthy.
Hopefully, this may lead into a better output and be a successful kind of project. Actually almost people which invest at here expected the team can have good growth.

I think that's what everyone is wanted to happen especially those who supported the project. Well, it's good that they seem to be positive and if the team manage well the platform then probably everything should be fine. What we can do for now is to monitor their latest activity of the team so that we will know their current progress.
That is why, everybody should joined on their telegram chat so that we can be always updated what the team Dispatch have done to this project. And as of now, they are actively promoting and attending some events in Asian countries. And we are hoping that this may results into a good progress and development of the platform.
In my opinion, it is also a good idea if the manager will also put some updates here in the announcement thread even if only the major updates.
Good point, but thankfully some updates are given here by some of the members, this shows that the community have concerns about other users.
Activity: 434
Much of what the administrators say is not fulfilled. They promised to distribute the tokens - they are not there, the conversation was about the bounty - it's also not available at the moment. Is it worthwhile to trust them?
Well it seems admin and the other team members are not responding at all. Hopefully we can at least here somethong from them about this matter before more members backout.
I guess, we just have to continue in following the project and be optimistic on it sinced the team are really serious to pursue this platform in the market. We need to be more patience so that the team will be inspired to work hard and make this project a good choiced to invest.
well, you cannot just follow and be optimism against the project because there always be a risk so, be careful about the investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Activity: 378
Hello everybody! For a long time there was no news here. How can I find out what is happening in the team and what is the development team preparing for us with the project update?
I think, it's better to visit now in their telegram chat as the admins are actively communicating with the members. And probably, we can be able to gained some new informations regarding their plans and updates in the development process because I have read from there that the team have recently attending some events in HongKong.
It is very bad that they do not write such news here. There are also many users who also want to be aware of all the news of the project. But when they are published in one place, it's not right.
I agree with the news and updates should appear at all, because someone just browse twitter or branch here.
of course, developers should understand that they restrict most of their supporters to information. Many will simply leave this project because the information will not be updated.
I think that this is exactly what is happening, the activity has fallen, there are no discussions of the project. Yes, and there is nothing to discuss as there is no news and updates.
Activity: 294
Activity: 532
I do not think that you should expect a bounty program. Just what way will the developers choose to tell about themselves?
I also think so, how long can I wait? There are no news, there are no bonus programs either. I do not even know what to do. If you would have made a project with which you can at least something to get it would be great.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Greetings, how many toekns are sold until now?

We cannot reveal any type of information with regards to ICO for legal purposes however you can join the telegram and ask privately!  You may get a better idea of the scope of the project and the contributions.
Thanks!

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 

Hello, their dear Admin of dispatch still no plans of launching any campaigns or any contest that we could earn dispatch tokens? Surely there are interested members who want to join too.
There are a lot of such people, but unfortunately the team only participates in exhibitions. There is probably no time development on the bounty of the time program.
Merit: 11
Greetings, how many toekns are sold until now?

We cannot reveal any type of information with regards to ICO for legal purposes however you can join the telegram and ask privately!  You may get a better idea of the scope of the project and the contributions.
Thanks!

Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 

Hello, their dear Admin of dispatch still no plans of launching any campaigns or any contest that we could earn dispatch tokens? Surely there are interested members who want to join too.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Hello guys.
I expect this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO!
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.

One of the best idea I know is if  they can make a contest or bounty campaign that focuses on the social media site. The gain potentially gain traffic and impression from their site right? Just sayin..
Airdrop is some kind of raffle entry. Having airdrops would create much traffic especially if they target the social networking sites.
Yes, airdrops are surely a very effective way of marketing and attracting a huge number of people towards ad platform. This can also attract many investors to the platform. A referral program can also be a very great marketing strategy.
Activity: 126
Hello guys.
yes it seems the team members and advisors are professional hopefully they are doing their work to to make thos project successfull

The Dispatch team is surely working very effectively on the development and promotion of the project. They are posting some great updates about their development on telegram and other social media to attract more investors toward the project. I think this is worth investing project due to the dedication of the team working on it.

One of the best idea I know is if  they can make a contest or bounty campaign that focuses on the social media site. The gain potentially gain traffic and impression from their site right? Just sayin..
Airdrop is some kind of raffle entry. Having airdrops would create much traffic especially if they target the social networking sites.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Hello guys.

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Hello guys.

Activity: 224
Well, as far as this project is keep on going here in the crypto currency community, the Dispatch Labs team seems like planning on something. Well, it would be great if it is regarding their marketing strategy. Launching a bounty campaigns will also be great to this project since it holds a good platform and it would be nice of it will spread throughout this crypto community.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Hello guys.
Activity: 280
The project is quite good and unique in its kind, really much better than some other similar projects. Goals are set, only the smallest achievement is left. A cool platform, this is our future. Without a doubt, the implementation of the project will be just as worthy.
Hopefully, this may lead into a better output and be a successful kind of project. Actually almost people which invest at here expected the team can have good growth.

I think that's what everyone is wanted to happen especially those who supported the project. Well, it's good that they seem to be positive and if the team manage well the platform then probably everything should be fine. What we can do for now is to monitor their latest activity of the team so that we will know their current progress.
That is why, everybody should joined on their telegram chat so that we can be always updated what the team Dispatch have done to this project. And as of now, they are actively promoting and attending some events in Asian countries. And we are hoping that this may results into a good progress and development of the platform.
In my opinion, it is also a good idea if the manager will also put some updates here in the announcement thread even if only the major updates.
Jump to: