Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 177. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The Dispatch Labs project is a good project that has a great ang high potential to keep kicking and remain strong here until it reach its goal and become a successful scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data. Well as for now, this project is keep on having its great performance and gaining the trust of its supporters. I will keep in touch to this project and wait for more interesting updates.
Good thoughts for this project mate and I hope it can help for the team to be more innovative enough and bring this platform into a good source of investments that will lead for all investors to gained profits ahead. And I hope that having a massive support from the people of crypto, the team can fulfill thier promises and goals so that all efforts will not be wasted.
Me too man, I hope they can keep their promises and goals as their goals is very hard enough to achieve but, let see if they can reach it. Just wait and see.

Most projects usually CAN keep their promises in theory but WILL they is the real question cause devs like to lie a lot about their projects for some hype
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The Dispatch Labs project is a good project that has a great ang high potential to keep kicking and remain strong here until it reach its goal and become a successful scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data. Well as for now, this project is keep on having its great performance and gaining the trust of its supporters. I will keep in touch to this project and wait for more interesting updates.
Good thoughts for this project mate and I hope it can help for the team to be more innovative enough and bring this platform into a good source of investments that will lead for all investors to gained profits ahead. And I hope that having a massive support from the people of crypto, the team can fulfill thier promises and goals so that all efforts will not be wasted.
Me too man, I hope they can keep their promises and goals as their goals is very hard enough to achieve but, let see if they can reach it. Just wait and see.

Having a full support from the people is a big impact to the developer or the team to do their best as they can to make the project gain more success. It can also attract investors to know more about the project and  invest the said project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.
During every successful release of the planned activity of dispatch labs there will be a validation cannel done by the TE team after then there will be official announcements regarding new implementations.
When exactly will this news be announced you do not happen to know? Because every day to go and look for information there is no time.
Activity: 504
There's so many smart contract platforms now. How to judge which ones are best?

Scalable sounds prety good at least. And how is it monetized?
You can see all the details about the platform and its qualities in the technical document of the project. It is on the official website of the project. There everything is described in detail how the platform will work and where the funds that are collected will go.
Activity: 560
Previously the team was not even trying to support the community as many answers were left untouched,but now they has improved their support for the users.
As people say, it is better to do late than never do. If the team is better at answering community questions, it means that everything is not lost and maybe it will only get better. This is a big step to success.
Yeah,maybe they have valid reasons why they could not answer on time, But we can see that they are doing their best to please the community, just put trust on them.
Just wait and see how they can respond to you guys or you can always check their telegram group, all admins should be there.
Yes that is a really good move to be in direct contact with the users and the community. This will help the project itself.
The good move means that this project has a little time to pass in order to reveal the true strength of the project, I just am hoping that this out now.
Activity: 616
Activity: 224
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
You promised to arrange a free distribution of tokens to the telegraph, so that we could understand how it works, when the distribution will be?
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Merit: 11

These will depend on how much the visitors an impression of each smart contract can be received I think?  The website will put some ads to be able to earn also.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.
Activity: 294
People now here in the Dispatch Labs community are getting much excited to the launching of the project team updates regarding its progress on its developments. Well I agree to those people that recommend the Dispatch Labs team to find a good admin to this thread and let us know their updates so the good and smooth communication between the community and the team will keep up.
Good suggestion, having someone who will actively manage this, will give more positive outcome of the project as they can see that the team is active not just in developing but also in communicating with the community and showing updates to us.
Active communication in response to the queries connects a strong relationship between the investors and Dispatch labs and that turns as a way to gain more investments.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
People now here in the Dispatch Labs community are getting much excited to the launching of the project team updates regarding its progress on its developments. Well I agree to those people that recommend the Dispatch Labs team to find a good admin to this thread and let us know their updates so the good and smooth communication between the community and the team will keep up.
Good suggestion, having someone who will actively manage this, will give more positive outcome of the project as they can see that the team is active not just in developing but also in communicating with the community and showing updates to us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

Well, if the team really don't have plans to conduct an ico then I am wondering how can they finance the project developments? Let's wait and see what will be the new announcements of the team and would like to know more about future plans of this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

The best is Ethereum without any doubt, because most companies in market use it and it also working product that has been working for years, Other players are just trying to solve some problems that Ethereum has to be alternative. for you question, it depends, if are asking in term of trading you have to look at market and see which one is perform well and if are asking which is to good to launch you smart contract that will depend on your project idea.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Promotions depends on the marketing teams and also their strategies they choose to adopt to acquire investors most projects stick with private sell and to be prank it does go well for them while other focus on pre-sale and initial sales. lets hope they decide well and strategize
Activity: 434
What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.

Not all the time that dev should answer our concerns because they probably still making more plans about how to make the project more better. It is not so easy to create project these days due to so many competition happening in the cryptomarket.
One business to make plans about the help and absolutely another really to help team, for example to distribute information on the project and to enter bounty campaigns.
clearly, a good advertising campaign and bounty are the engines of project development. And the developers should pay special attention to these issues.

Yes right, to gain trust and popularity the team should find ways just like advertising and  have a bounty campaign of the project. Through that, it can help a lot in gaining number of people who believe in dispatch project and attract more investors.
Something new in the advertizing plan shouldn't be looked for as with modern instruments of promotion with it there will be no problems and the audience will unambiguously grow.
I really don't know so much about Dispatch Labs promotion strategy. In opinion, the team can do more working at this section, but they have their strategy, and we need waiting.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
Activity: 97
Merit: 0

Activity: 294

Not all the time that dev should answer our concerns because they probably still making more plans about how to make the project more better. It is not so easy to create project these days due to so many competition happening in the cryptomarket.
One business to make plans about the help and absolutely another really to help team, for example to distribute information on the project and to enter bounty campaigns.
clearly, a good advertising campaign and bounty are the engines of project development. And the developers should pay special attention to these issues.

Yes right, to gain trust and popularity the team should find ways just like advertising and  have a bounty campaign of the project. Through that, it can help a lot in gaining number of people who believe in dispatch project and attract more investors.
Something new in the advertizing plan shouldn't be looked for as with modern instruments of promotion with it there will be no problems and the audience will unambiguously grow.
More video presentations and active sharing about the project in various communities and groups can also bring more audience involvement and we can gain more participants.
Jump to: