Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data - page 48. (Read 76829 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
That is pretty much good, but as some believe it to be insufficient so somehow bounty is appropriate for the time being, either way its up to them if they want another bounty though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?

Just read the article, they said that it will broadcast live on their facebook page at 5pm UK time ( 9 am California time ) on Wednesday. Make sure you like their page to get notifications when they go live.

So September 5 is the upcoming news and updates then? Are their any links for youtube we hope the team can set up for other viewers on the internet?

It's an AMA so you can actually use the opportunity to ask what you want to know about Dispatch Labs, their goals, activities and I think even personal question to the CEO and CTO.
Activity: 560
Dispatch CEO, Matt McGraw and CTO, Zane Witherspoon will be doing an AMA with MEDIA Protocol CEO, James Tabor, and CTO, Mark White on September 5th! Mark your calendars

https://medium.com/@mediaprotocolsm/join-media-protocol-and-dispatch-labs-for-a-live-q-a-session-4cfd0c3ba70
On which site will the entire meeting be broadcast? Where can I watch it? Will it be possible to watch the broadcast on YouTube or will it be a different platform?

Just read the article, they said that it will broadcast live on their facebook page at 5pm UK time ( 9 am California time ) on Wednesday. Make sure you like their page to get notifications when they go live.

So September 5 is the upcoming news and updates then? Are their any links for youtube we hope the team can set up for other viewers on the internet?
This is their main youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg. However, I appreciate your new icon!
Activity: 616
what's the new update dev? is tgeir any update for bounty program or you guys wanna go for ico without bounty programme?

definitely, Im also waiting for their announce about the bounty. I cant wait for further updates.
I don't think there will be any bounty in future.without bounty they already reached some new heights.they already listed in Icobench & got 3.0 ratings from it.
3.0 ratings from the ICOBench is not much to earn more investors, just delete it from the listing and find a new listing that gives you great ratings.
Activity: 336

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?
The purpose of Dispatch Labs is to make a great smart contract platform that is scalable and a friendly one.

Definitely, they wanted to help the cryptocurrencies to be more useful and accessible to everyone who wants to have a hassle free transaction. This is why the platform needs to be have some support for them to be able to continue giving a better services in the near future.

I think the team are now preparing for their next plan for the dispatch lab, As the admin says we will see the updates in these coming weeks, Hopefully..
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think it will, They will launch bounty program as they can since they have done so much. I am still waiting for a new updates...    Shocked

yes they have done much improvement.  we all are egerly waiting for  if they really gonna launch a bounty programme.
Am waiting from too long to see such bounty program added to the operations of dispatch labs which will benefit many users and by this way we can easily create awareness in community about the project so we can easily reach our goals.
I think for promotion bounty program is most  effective way  and that helps to get many investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
What is the main purpose of Dispatch Labs? Does it include several or more shareholders investing in?
The purpose of Dispatch Labs is to make a great smart contract platform that is scalable and a friendly one.

Definitely, they wanted to help the cryptocurrencies to be more useful and accessible to everyone who wants to have a hassle free transaction. This is why the platform needs to be have some support for them to be able to continue giving a better services in the near future.
Activity: 532

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.
Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.
I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.

It's still helpful because there are so many users about that social site. As the team continue to make development, they also slowly making some progress about the platform and we need to track about the latest update of the project.
Activity: 266

Well as of now it's mainly huge ass buzzwords like infinite data and "smart" contract stuff. They are yet to explain anything much to people about it

There are good videos and explanation about the dispatch lab platform. Go to youtube and search for keyword "disatch lab" you will see there are many videos and explanations listed there.
Agree, the best and easy access is facebook. There you can search for vedios about the project and get some information. The platform and project plans are very clear well explained. The telegram group is also very active where uoi can gather enough information you need. Either the two options can help you.

Yes, facebook and youtube are the best ways to explain how the project really works by making creative videos that will explain the advantages and benefits of using dispatch labs.

I agree, it is a great help to use social media most especially now that we are embracing 21st century. Most people are using gadgets and have an account in different social sites. If this will be use, surely it will be more successful.
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
Hi, what's the latest news from the development team? How is the development of the platform going? Sales of the tokens have already been? Can I buy them?

You can find out the latest information on what Dispatch Labs is doing on our Telegram Channel t.me/dispatchlabs

Our test mobile wallet is now available on the app stores.  Please download and tell us what you think.

Apple:   https://apple.co/2Kin4oX   

Android: http://bit.ly/2Kol3Ys
ETA about the mainnet and public sale?

Mainnet is happening October 5th.  We are still working out the details of any public sale.

Thanks for the date, I will add it to my calendar. Still hoping that some Bounty campaign will appear until then giving to the community some occasion to get coins with their work.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
unfortunately, your site seemed to me uninformative. I wanted to know there at what stage the project is now, see the road map and did not find there this information
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

I do not think that Facebook the best option for advertising crypto, it seems to me in YouTube is more and more obvious.
Twitter and Youtube are enough to get the word out to the public and then maybe reddit and linkdl when necessary. Mostly facebook to me is not just needed in crypto ads there are others that have bunch of crypto enthusiasts like steemit and medium
Activity: 490
Dispatch was listed on ICObench.  Thanks for listing our Distributed Ledger Platform for Dapp developers

https://icobench.com/ico/dispatch-labs

One of the best ICO review site their is for ICO promotions, I think the 3.0 rating will increase if their are other good and legit features that dispatch can give and benifet the people.

yes. this is very pleasant for me or the other as a supporter of this platform. I don't think getting into ICObench is easy and this platform has been registered with a good rating. Besides being good for the development of platforms and products, the level of trust of users or investors will increase towards this platform.
Yeah. Having reviewed in ICObench will give more confidence for the team and gain more trust from the supporters and investors of Dispatch. And I hope, it will lead to a better results in the development of the platform despite that the market now is not in a good situation.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

On Facebook the problem with the advertizing connected with cryptocurrencies and ICO is observed. I think that not only youtube, but also telegram channel can serve as the excellent decision for promotion of any projects. Also accounts of other social networks can be used for this purpose, but except facebook and twitter.
Activity: 504

When it comes to searching for more information about the project the best thing to start is their social media activities, it will give you an idea how serious they are and how much people are interested in their project and I think Dispatch labs have a high number in that.
Activity: 378

Facebook is using for make video stream and some conferences is good, as i think. And of course, Youtube is stably strategy at promoting activity for Dispatch Labs at this time.
What do you exactly mean? I can not understand. Are you talking about broadcasting? Where exactly will it take place and where can we watch it? Do I understand correctly? Only a question and here Facebook?
Pages:
Jump to: