Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮💥[ANN] Dissolution Space MMORPG: REPLY TO THIS POST FOR STEAM KEY💥🎮 - page 6. (Read 1344 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Do only 8 people develop this game?
Activity: 336
Will there be a video gameplay in the near future? How will the ERC 721 standard tokens be used in your game?
As stated in the roadmap, the game will be in 2019
I asked about the release date of the video with the gameplay of the game, and not about the game itself
Activity: 196
Now the game market is developing very intensively, but I consider games using the blockchain technology to be the culmination of his creation. And I have high hopes for this game.
Indeed, now there are a lot of new games that use blockchain and this is really great.
The most important thing is that the market for such games attracts more and more funds, which undoubtedly has a positive effect on the quality of the games themselves.
This is logical - more money, better game. I wonder how much the budget Dissolution?
Activity: 334
Now the game market is developing very intensively, but I consider games using the blockchain technology to be the culmination of his creation. And I have high hopes for this game.
Indeed, now there are a lot of new games that use blockchain and this is really great.
The most important thing is that the market for such games attracts more and more funds, which undoubtedly has a positive effect on the quality of the games themselves.
Activity: 116
Activity: 182
Will there be a video gameplay in the near future? How will the ERC 721 standard tokens be used in your game?
Yes, but you can play even now. Just the game does not have everything that appears closer to release
Activity: 182
How often do you announce news? How long have you started developing the game? Is the development productive?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does your team have 8 people? Are you planning to expand the team in the future? I think that such games should have whole groups of developers
I am sure that they will still have time to recruit new people to the team. If the development is productive now, then more people do not need them. By the way, what plot will the game have? I have not found an exact description
On the topic of space, can come up with a lot of different ideas. I hope the game will be something like the world of Star Wars
No, I do not think so. The world of Star Wars is too big, race, ships, etc. To realize something similar, you need to work for many years. I think this game will resemble Dead Space, in part. Do not forget that this is a MMORPG, so there will be elements of pumping the character. Judging by the trailer, it will come to play man
Activity: 104
Does your team have 8 people? Are you planning to expand the team in the future? I think that such games should have whole groups of developers
I am sure that they will still have time to recruit new people to the team. If the development is productive now, then more people do not need them. By the way, what plot will the game have? I have not found an exact description
On the topic of space, can come up with a lot of different ideas. I hope the game will be something like the world of Star Wars
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 104
Activity: 224
By the way, will the game be free? Or do you plan to sell it after closing early access?
Activity: 224
Yes, I already looked at Steam. The game is in the early access
Activity: 54
Why did you decide to introduce blockchain technology into the MMORPG games industry? How profitable is it? What are the benefits?
Activity: 54
Activity: 116
Just a great game, judging by the trailer. It inspired me very much. Does your game come out for personal computers?
Yes, the game is cool. A very good addition to the blockchain games market.
Activity: 336
Just a great game, judging by the trailer. It inspired me very much. Does your game come out for personal computers?
Yes, for the PC. By the way, game is already in Steam, you can look there
Be sure to see. And the game will not spread outside the stim, as do some other classic MMORPG?
Activity: 322
Yes, for the PC. By the way, game is already in Steam, you can look there
Pages:
Jump to: