Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Distributed Credit Chain - DCC | World's 1st Distributed Banking Ecosystem - page 4. (Read 22256 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 501
Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) Trading Competition, Win 50 ETH! IS OVER NOW~

Thankyou for those who have participate,

Participate in trading Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) on KuCoin during the competition. Top 100 accounts with the highest trading amount of DCC (buys + sells) on KuCoin will share 50 ETH as rewards! KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.

Let's seee for futue information if there will be next comptetition or any event.

See learderboard here : https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/DCC180815

But DCC MEME COPETITION still ongoing...

Join in our meme competition happening in reddit and get a chance to win additional DCC tokens!

http://bit.ly/DCC-MEME-COMPETITION

Goodluck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Block chain technology can play a very good role in the construction of credit ecological system, DCC coins have a bright future, investors need to do is to adhere to.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
DCC signed a strategic cooperation agreement with South Korea's s blooming project ZPER on 20th August. ZPER is committed to optimizing P2P finance and building a specialized blockchain-based P2P financial ecosystem. At present, 17 top-ranked P2P financial companies in south Korea have joined the ZPER ALLINANCE ecosystem, with a loan scale of 700 billion won. DCC will work with ZPER on DAPP's R&D and multi-country customization, technology and data sharing, joint promotion and business development to contribute to global inclusive finance.
What are the hottest ripples in the market? The profit margins it brings are good!

Hottest / Biggest Volume for trade DCC is KuCoin and Bibox.

Kucoin Market :
DCC-BTC
DCC-ETH
BiBox Market :
DCC-ETH

Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) Trading Competition, Win 50 ETH!
Kucoin Trading competition https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/DCC180815
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
What are the hottest ripples in the market? The profit margins it brings are good!
Upcoming Event for DCC are China Blockchain Aplication Center NYC Launch Party. Only 2 days to go, don't miss out this event guys.
This is good news, this project has a great prospect with credit empowerment with blockchain technology. many events are held in order to attract interest by offering prizes, work great for the team.
Thankyou for kind words. Yes, DCC be celebrating the launch of CBAC's NYC Branch in 24 hours! So close.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Upcoming Event for DCC are China Blockchain Aplication Center NYC Launch Party. Only 2 days to go, don't miss out this event guys.
This is good news, this project has a great prospect with credit empowerment with blockchain technology. many events are held in order to attract interest by offering prizes, work great for the team.
MY question is this event is just holding an event to host investors and having a toast with shampagne, or do they establish a center in NYC tomorrow
I am considering buying DCC or not now
is there any admin who can give me an answer of this question?
Event will be launch party of CBAC's NYC Office, panelists from the tech sector and venture capital firms will discuss how blockchain triggers innovation in various industries.
In addition to blockchain experts from the industry, DCC project also expecting professors at top universities around the world.

Want to get information and know more about DCC? Then sharing more? join the DCC community in the DCC channel telegram for english : https://t.me/DccOfficial
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
By empowering credit with blockchain technology, DCC aims to transform financial transactions between lenders and borrowers, businesses and individuals, across regions and industries.
Most of the projects listed on the posters are partners to DCC. This is also an avenue to invite institutional investors
It will also interest you to know that DCC will soon be listed on another exchange in few days ahead
Thankyou for kind words, I also hope for that. Wish DCC project able to connected to people, company, even big exchanges to have work together on future.

The team trying to make grow the project through many events held build big community. StewieZhu and team trying to the best for that.
How is it going today?All good. Please how long before end of DCC trading competition on Kucoin?
Hello, Everyting going smooth so far. The end for competition in trading Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) on KuCoin.
Activity time:  2018-08-15 18:00:00 ~ 2018-08-24 23:59:59(UTC+8)

Also KuCoin reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition. For more information : https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/DCC180815
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MY question is this event is just holding an event to host investors and having a toast with shampagne, or do they establish a center in NYC tomorrow
I am considering buying DCC or not now
is there any admin who can give me an answer of this question?
Activity: 252
Most of the projects listed on the posters are partners to DCC. This is also an avenue to invite institutional investors
It will also interest you to know that DCC will soon be listed on another exchange in few days ahead
Activity: 10
How is it going today?All good. Please how long before end of DCC trading competition on Kucoin?
copper member
Activity: 110
This is excellent news for all of us!I am glad that your team is doing everything to succeed!
Thanks a lot for your support! Stay tuned with more exciting news and updates!
Activity: 12
This is excellent news for all of us!I am glad that your team is doing everything to succeed!
Good day community of DCC. To those who participated on the previous trading competition. August 4, 2018 here is the result. Kindly check if you are listed. Congratulations.
Hey what are you trying to point out? Please don't Copy-paste "Words" From Telegram channel. If you interested to help the community-grow, please explain an information as properly.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Good day community of DCC. To those who participated on the previous trading competition. August 4, 2018 here is the result. Kindly check if you are listed. Congratulations.
Pages:
Jump to: