Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 54. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you send us a pm it is more easier for us to see who has done bounties as we cycle through pm's daily.

would it be possible for some more details regarding debit cards, creation and possible future uses during each stage. and other development plans, It's just it will be easier to market the more information that is available on the subject of future features

The debit cards will have  installed software from the wallet system and POS(Point of Sales) system to allow merchant sales and also individual personal sales. Software will be rolled out for automatic installs to the cards also. You will also be able to use the cards as cold storage cards as they are made from steel and are designed for the capacity to store the block chain for a number of years. Room allocation on the cards will be around 8GB total.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
If you send us a pm it is more easier for us to see who has done bounties as we cycle through pm's daily.

would it be possible for some more details regarding debit cards, creation and possible future uses during each stage. and other development plans, It's just it will be easier to market the more information that is available on the subject of future features
Just message us or post it or email us and you will receive the bounty. We recognise that marketing is needed right now. We really want the community to come together and promote marketing, were here making development work happen. But marketing is a high priority right now.
Activity: 924
How do you claim tweet bounties?  Grin

PM raxe i'm guessing with link proof or something
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How do you claim tweet bounties?  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Make sure it's open for 8 hours, and make sure the wallet is unlocked. You will then see the mining hammers turn grey then it will stake. We will release an update soon so people don't have to use those config files because we know it's really annoying.

yes the hammer is green though... but it keeps hanging at expected time to earn reward 6seconds....  Undecided for over a day now

Can you give us a screenshot of it?

sure...

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2yxiyio.jpg

Can you past the lines from your distrocoin.conf file? You can blank out the username and password though.

Its exactly the same as the one that comes with the windows installer.... only changed username and pass
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
nop mine is working fine:

DMp7iQh1z4CM14gEEXqyXAije7aXf46LrY

maybe my specs help:
Wallet: Selfcompiled from Github on Kubuntu Trusty
using qmake-qt4 instead of qmake

my conf is:

Code:
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=xxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxxx
gen=1
genproclimit=-1
maxconnections=80
rpcport=53389
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
logtimestamps=1

hope that helps
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Usually POS doesn't start during POW or at least not till towards the end of POW..not sure on this coin?  Anyone wanna chime in? Cheesy
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
My wallet has been open for the last 4 days and it has always said ready to stake in 4 seconds and im still waiting. Are the wallets broken or does POS not work?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
entering this (well entered this yesterday) first of all you are unique as you are a software development company with that said any premine (and it is here staring one in the face) can be (if smart) used to enhance technology beyond the competition. Even coin name itself (distrocoin) has software connotations.. all are nice differentials in this mirage of alt coin production.. so I am in,

the debit card idea is great , step towards commerce, without commerce , crypto coins will be an academic exercise in cryptographic peer to peer CS

thanks for signing me up for the card, and it is nice to be on the top of the list..

so yes definitely thumbs up, and in my opinion you belong in top tier of alt coin assemblage

Cool
Activity: 177
My wallet hangs too. Please release the updated version asap. thanks.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
The following is my config file.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxx
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=53389
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Stupid question but I have to ask. Have you closed and reopened your wallet after placing the distrocoin.conf file in your roaming/distrocoin/  folder?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I definitely want to be on the list for a debit card!  Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7072296

Show your support guys! Double our exposure!
legendary
Activity: 1050
The following is my config file.

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxx
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=53389
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Make sure it's open for 8 hours, and make sure the wallet is unlocked. You will then see the mining hammers turn grey then it will stake. We will release an update soon so people don't have to use those config files because we know it's really annoying.

yes the hammer is green though... but it keeps hanging at expected time to earn reward 6seconds....  Undecided for over a day now

sure...

Can you past the lines from your distrocoin.conf file? You can blank out the username and password though.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

sure...

Pages:
Jump to: