Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 60. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Well reinstalled qt and sent back half of the coins.  Now says not minting as coins are immature. Previously said it was minting but would not go to stake.  Will see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for the help! Grin

no problem dude

I've tried reinstalling, tried the installer, tried deleting from roaming dir and resyncing, tried with an unencrypted wallet, tried with an unlocked wallet, it just does not work on 8.1 for me. And no I'm not going to try it on win 7, web, andriod, ios, as I shouldn't have too if i want it on win 8.1 and i've spent enough time on it as it is. So i'll just not bother with the wallet as it stands at the moment.

Mine was doing the same thing until I added a distrocoin.conf file to "user"\AppData\Roaming\Distrocoin. The .conf file had

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXXX
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=53389
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Of course the username and password were different. I am using Windows 8.1.

Thanks for your help. Send us your DISTRO address. Thanks again.

Here ya go DNiJXNyh8RewGwxngc69yptq8XGyvhqNad
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well reinstalled qt and sent back half of the coins.  Now says not minting as coins are immature. Previously said it was minting but would not go to stake.  Will see what happens tomorrow.

no problem dude

I've tried reinstalling, tried the installer, tried deleting from roaming dir and resyncing, tried with an unencrypted wallet, tried with an unlocked wallet, it just does not work on 8.1 for me. And no I'm not going to try it on win 7, web, andriod, ios, as I shouldn't have too if i want it on win 8.1 and i've spent enough time on it as it is. So i'll just not bother with the wallet as it stands at the moment.

Mine was doing the same thing until I added a distrocoin.conf file to "user"\AppData\Roaming\Distrocoin. The .conf file had

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXXX
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=53389
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Thanks for your help. Send us your DISTRO address. Thanks again.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Well reinstalled qt and sent back half of the coins.  Now says not minting as coins are immature. Previously said it was minting but would not go to stake.  Will see what happens tomorrow.

no problem dude

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=XXX
rpcpassword=XXXX
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=53389
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Crypto enthusiast
Well reinstalled qt and sent back half of the coins.  Now says not minting as coins are immature. Previously said it was minting but would not go to stake.  Will see what happens tomorrow.

no problem dude

Activity: 378

no problem dude
Activity: 630
Merit: 505

So far mine have not staked either.
But I don't think we are in POS phase yet..?

Been buzzing Distrocoin around.. May see some articles soon.
Will post if they pop up.  Only a matter of time before a quality coin like distro will be snatched up. 

dev has said POS is on. The poster above has shown a screenshot of his wallet supposedly minting. umm....at this point in time i don't believe POS is working until i see it myself...and dev does not appear keen to help address this problem as i've raised this question a few times...all of this is causing alarm bells to go off in my head!

even online wallet pos works ive heard so stop trying to create fud asshole, you are not geting more cheap coins so move on.

No this isn't FUD.  mine has been open since launch as well and hasn't staked yet.  As well as online wallet.  Not sure what this issue is.

even linux and android wallet? you tried them to, ios wallet maybe also?

Sorry may 25th I got the android wallet and the qt shortly after.  Hasn't staked yet and been open the whole time.  

have u tried ios wallet

No I don't run mac.  Ios has been released?

nah not yet thought you got it on some mysterious ways Smiley

Sorry last quote doesn't make sense.

Moved coins and uninstalled qt.  Will try again.  Which installer or file download did you use?

i used the one from mega. not simple installer

Will post if they pop up.  Only a matter of time before a quality coin like distro will be snatched up. 

dev has said POS is on. The poster above has shown a screenshot of his wallet supposedly minting. umm....at this point in time i don't believe POS is working until i see it myself...and dev does not appear keen to help address this problem as i've raised this question a few times...all of this is causing alarm bells to go off in my head!

even online wallet pos works ive heard so stop trying to create fud asshole, you are not geting more cheap coins so move on.

No this isn't FUD.  mine has been open since launch as well and hasn't staked yet.  As well as online wallet.  Not sure what this issue is.

Sorry may 25th I got the android wallet and the qt shortly after.  Hasn't staked yet and been open the whole time.  

have u tried ios wallet

Sorry last quote doesn't make sense.

Moved coins and uninstalled qt.  Will try again.  Which installer or file download did you use?

have u tried ios wallet

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Ill try a few things to see what the cause is.

have u tried ios wallet

have u tried ios wallet
I'm on windows 8.. wonder if there was an install error to do with the staking on the qt.  Haven't left my online wallet open either, so I'm going to try that and see what happens while we figure out what is up with our qt wallets.

ive had my wallet open since launch as i said, try reinstall it, send the coins to online wallet, reinstall the wallet and send it back again

Okay I'll give that a try!  8 hour maturity right?

I'm on windows 8.. wonder if there was an install error to do with the staking on the qt.  Haven't left my online wallet open either, so I'm going to try that and see what happens while we figure out what is up with our qt wallets.

ive had my wallet open since launch as i said, try reinstall it, send the coins to online wallet, reinstall the wallet and send it back again

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine hasn't staked either. Not really worried about it, but it would be nice to see something.

That's not a dev as far as I know. Have pmed raxe to see what the issue is.  Wouldn't sound any alarms as of yet, these guys are pro and either working or sleeping.  Wink

Will let you know when I hear back or else Raxe please post possible issues with staking if POS is in full effect.  Thanks!

iam not dev but iam part of the team
Pages:
Jump to: