Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 72. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The coin looks interesting but there is a very large supply of coins. If the supply could be reduced to 30 million then we could see 0.0001 BTC per coin minimum imho.
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
This development is interesting.  I have a few questions and concerns.

1. With all due respect, why is "the developers logo (RAXE) in huge letters" the most dominant thing in this thread, and in the whitepaper?  If you were promoting "RAXE" or "RAXECoin" then sure, plaster away.  But as it stands, it is - when used to such a large and dominant degree - very distracting from the main point of the thread, which is not "RAXE", but "DistroCoin".  I believe you should have a serious think about the priorities of what is being promoted here - you??, or the coin (and it's own merits)??

2. You need to be more specific about the things you want for bounty-work. Saying "have at it, folks, whatever you think of" isn't the most effective motivator, imo. It invites community apathy. If you give people at least semi- specific things to work towards then it may attract the attention and work of specific people. What do you actually want the community to look at contributing?

3. Please report on progress with iOS wallet. Is there even a vague ETA? e.g. "probably within a month"? something else?  It's one thing to say something is coming, but another to keep the community's interest and faith that it is actually happening.

1.   So what coin are you a device for? Lol ball buster.. 
sounds like a troll to me.... stop crying buddy, Yeh they have an awesome software development company that if this coin takes off everyone will know about.  Beneficial to both their coin and their company.

2. Yeh they already have a solid development plan, if ya have any good ideas share Em. .. they are pro developers

3. ETA? What is this a mail service? Sounds like useless trash talk to me.   I'd say about a month sounds like a fair time frame.  What would you prefer?  May 26th at 9:53 am? Be realistic ya troll
Activity: 249
This development is interesting.  I have a few questions and concerns.

1. With all due respect, why is "the developers logo (RAXE) in huge letters" the most dominant thing in this thread, and in the whitepaper?  If you were promoting "RAXE" or "RAXECoin" then sure, plaster away.  But as it stands, it is - when used to such a large and dominant degree - very distracting from the main point of the thread, which is not "RAXE", but "DistroCoin".  I believe you should have a serious think about the priorities of what is being promoted here - you??, or the coin (and it's own merits)??

2. You need to be more specific about the things you want for bounty-work. Saying "have at it, folks, whatever you think of" isn't the most effective motivator, imo. It invites community apathy. If you give people at least semi- specific things to work towards then it may attract the attention and work of specific people. What do you actually want the community to look at contributing?

3. Please report on progress with iOS wallet. Is there even a vague ETA? e.g. "probably within a month"? something else?  It's one thing to say something is coming, but another to keep the community's interest and faith that it is actually happening.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

Cheesy My two little sweet Powerstakers .... I can't get enough watching them!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
yeah 2 completely different coins, X11 coin had the major advantage of being on the flavour of the month anonymity, Plus offering something completely unique from the other 2 anon coins receiving a shit tonne of attention, then it was released he was some kind of coding genius from the 90's who worked for IBM , and the speed of his release currently has been lightening fast compared to others, all adding to the hype but also real world application of the coin. all including his papers he is producing he wrote in 2005, all adds to the credibility of what is detailed in his future plans, althou vague he has proven himself.

Distro isn't currently part of the hype and flavour of the month so the attention isn't focused on it as much, The fast POW mine phase is obviously going to cause dumping from the instant miners. There are the initial lurkers that have identified a worth while investment when they see one and have offered buy support and bought up quite a lot but not enough to counter act dumping on such a scale.

It will rise in price most likely it is one of the higher % chances of success among other new coins, you have a dev who has made numerous websites and wallets and more for other coins, he has the coding expertise, he has a whitepaper and a clear idea of where he wants to go and has shown on many occasions he has the knowledge to get the coin there. Most likely has some extra added features and ideas he has saved for his own coin rather than adding to other coins. This all points to a pretty high likelihood of a successful coin.

Both coins are great investments.

+1 this coin will take off bro, just buy as much as u can before it does, between 10k and 100k for this one in the near future...it's ridiculously cheap

+10000000000000000  After Distro switch to PoS the price will explode because miners can't dump anymore

When is the approximate date for POS to kick in?

8 days                                     
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
yeah 2 completely different coins, X11 coin had the major advantage of being on the flavour of the month anonymity, Plus offering something completely unique from the other 2 anon coins receiving a shit tonne of attention, then it was released he was some kind of coding genius from the 90's who worked for IBM , and the speed of his release currently has been lightening fast compared to others, all adding to the hype but also real world application of the coin. all including his papers he is producing he wrote in 2005, all adds to the credibility of what is detailed in his future plans, althou vague he has proven himself.

Distro isn't currently part of the hype and flavour of the month so the attention isn't focused on it as much, The fast POW mine phase is obviously going to cause dumping from the instant miners. There are the initial lurkers that have identified a worth while investment when they see one and have offered buy support and bought up quite a lot but not enough to counter act dumping on such a scale.

It will rise in price most likely it is one of the higher % chances of success among other new coins, you have a dev who has made numerous websites and wallets and more for other coins, he has the coding expertise, he has a whitepaper and a clear idea of where he wants to go and has shown on many occasions he has the knowledge to get the coin there. Most likely has some extra added features and ideas he has saved for his own coin rather than adding to other coins. This all points to a pretty high likelihood of a successful coin.

+1 this coin will take off bro, just buy as much as u can before it does, between 10k and 100k for this one in the near future...it's ridiculously cheap
+10000000000000000  After Distro switch to PoS the price will explode because miners can't dump anymore

When is the approximate date for POS to kick in?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

legendary

i like both i have 50k of XC lol and it's revolutionary i will be honest..but i really like distro as well best of luck to both
legendary
Buy now as its cheap the price will explode after iOS wallet release  Wink
I think we have a capable dev here, just by checking finished projects, heard of Raxe before.. but this could be big.. Good opportunity here, my pov.
I think we have a capable dev here, just by checking finished projects, heard of Raxe before.. but this could be big.. Good opportunity here, my pov.

LOL man, you just did a copy/paste of what I posted 3 days ago..

he must agree with you then  Wink

hate this fashion of spam copy paste. sometimes I write random crap just to laugh at the inevitable copy paste.

anyway, coin seems solid. I don't see any problems it's just that a certain other coin has such massive attention right now.
XC lol

hate this fashion of spam copy paste. sometimes I write random crap just to laugh at the inevitable copy paste.

anyway, coin seems solid. I don't see any problems it's just that a certain other coin has such massive attention right now.

After iOS wallet release we will get massive attention  Wink
Activity: 208

Activity: 462
Well thats why dev should use bounties, isnt that premine for? Smiley
The moment when few people heard about the coin and started buying some.. remember, there's no manangement nor PR , walk through trollboxes on few big exchangers, you'll be surprised if 10% heard of Distro.

We need to promote the DistroCoin  Cheesy
The moment when few people heard about the coin and started buying some.. remember, there's no manangement nor PR , walk through trollboxes on few big exchangers, you'll be surprised if 10% heard of Distro.
And the perception is wrong, price fluctuation was crazy in the last days, of course miners would dump at 1000% price gain, theres a difference between miners and investors.
Still the price is up with 500% from its rise, so I cant say that price has fallen anywhere. There's capability in this project, just imagine where it could go, if on the first test of market the coin went from 100 sat to 2800 in no time, I expect higher values at the next test, and that will probably be the iOS wallet release. Good luck.
What do you mean with  test ?  Huh
And the perception is wrong, price fluctuation was crazy in the last days, of course miners would dump at 1000% price gain, theres a difference between miners and investors.
Still the price is up with 500% from its rise, so I cant say that price has fallen anywhere. There's capability in this project, just imagine where it could go, if on the first test of market the coin went from 100 sat to 2800 in no time, I expect higher values at the next test, and that will probably be the iOS wallet release. Good luck.
Developers to sell, prices fell
I dont see any movement from the dev's side, so miners dumped..
http://192.95.49.252:8080/address/DT6pLH6RJgxZESbEsuFj1DCR3qJBJgQejK
Pages:
Jump to: