Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 10. (Read 1260245 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 100
wallet stoped on block 814926 
Hi . my wallet stop syncing aprox. 13 hours back. Any help here please .
Thank you.
George.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
trading started at

p2pb2b!

https://p2pb2b.io?referral=9e3676cb
if u use the referals to register u support DMD development

deposit need 30 confirms on p2pb2b
they have a main and a trading account logic
so when u deposit coins are in main account and u need to transfer it internal towards ur trading account to be able use it at orders

Any ETA on when bit.diamonds will reflect the newly added exchange p2pb2b?

also

when clicking on the Link EXMARKETS on bit.diamonds it leads to a dead page "404 page not found". https://exmarkets.com/home Link doesn't load. Looks like we just need to remove the "home" within the link.

thx for feedback
alex is reworking the whole website
all the links will be verified to work at new website
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
trading started at

p2pb2b!

https://p2pb2b.io?referral=9e3676cb
if u use the referals to register u support DMD development

deposit need 30 confirms on p2pb2b
they have a main and a trading account logic
so when u deposit coins are in main account and u need to transfer it internal towards ur trading account to be able use it at orders

Any ETA on when bit.diamonds will reflect the newly added exchange p2pb2b?

also

when clicking on the Link EXMARKETS on bit.diamonds it leads to a dead page "404 page not found". https://exmarkets.com/home Link doesn't load. Looks like we just need to remove the "home" within the link.

legendary
march newsletter

https://mailchi.mp/23b44900fdae/dmd-diamond-v4-release-4757858?e=062b9adb9e

Due to the rapid development of our project, we launched a digest column for news and updates of our project. Now we will tell you about our achievements and the challenges we faced, and how we are going to address them.

🔹 The migration of the HBBFT engine to the open Ethereum 3.1 is largely complete. There are only a few automated unit tests left to run.

🔹 Test coverage of DMD claiming tool dApp is greatly improved; contracts are nearly finished. Only the UI is missing.

🔹 New HBBFT research papers are being evaluated. This means that we got on the horizon the technological upgrade that we plan for 4.1 or 4.2 that will boost HBBFT engine performance.

Whether it means more tx/sec, faster block creation, or both is unclear until performance tests.

🔹 The new open Ethereum 3.1 based alpha testnet is launched, contract integration nearly finished. However, the integration appeared to be more tricky than we expected. The remaining issues need to be fixed before we can invite a few selected alpha testers.

🔹 Our partnership with P2PB2B is bearing the first fruits. Our coin is already traded in 3 markets. In the future, we hope to host events such as trading competitions, AMA sessions, and others on the P2PB2B platform.

Register and support DMD Diamond development using the link: https://p2pb2b.io

🔹 After switching to open Ethereum 3.1 from 3.0, we were able to identify a problem: there was a problem with the library (Eth ABI) when one of the libraries in version 3.0 was actually a later version than in 3.1. This created an incompatibility of code that was very difficult to determine because the errors that occurred did not point to the place that caused them.

🔹 As a result, we have identified the problem and it will take a few more days to fix it. We are now in the process of fixing it.

🔹 In addition, some more work has been done to update POSDAO contracts for the needs of DMDv4.

Stay tuned not to miss decentralized news with the Diamond DMD community!

more details can be found in whitepaper:
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP.pdf

Stay tuned to learn more!

telegram news channel:
https://t.me/dmd_coin

newsletter sign up:
https://diamonds.us9.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=8f15ebfd0c305329a18cfe990&id=aaa4bb073e
legendary
#DMD Diamond’s Updates for March 🔥

Due to the rapid #development of our project, we launched a digest column for our #updates.

Now we will tell you about our #achievements and the challenges we faced, and how we are going to address them.

Read here 👉 link.medium.com/JunIRLkY4eb
legendary
legendary
legendary

Glad to hear that DMDv4 is also a QT Wallet then.
I thought you was becoming just a token.

independent blockchain yes
native coin of our blockchain yes
qt wallet no......

most wallets for ethereum combatible coins are browser addons like metamask or smartphone mobile apps like minerva

Sounds strange, but okay, got it.
I wish Coinbase would list you, then.

its a matter of resources
develop a new branch of node software with complete new consensus system
need a lot resources
develop a own frontend would need lot additional resources
but as by design we a ethereum like layout we are useable in many existing frontends

later on if community decide and vote in dao to spends dmd fiunds for it a own frontend can be developed later

i think its not a urgend thing

more and more people are happy if they can manage many coins inside one frontend example metamask

manage ur eth manage all erc20 tokens on eth manage ur xdai manage ur dmdv4 manage ur bnb manage nft tokens and and and and all is same wallet solution

and minerva will be similar

our dmdv4 specific dapps like the posdao validator managemante and staking interface is independent from wallet frontend each wallet that support walletconnect can interact with that dapps

but maybe that is what u asked about

this dmd specific dapps we develop on our own thats clear
Activity: 35

A Coinbase Listing would be perfect. DMD would see massive$$$ trade volumes. It would be better then the Bittrex days. As of now you can only add DMD to your watchlist at Coinbase.
Activity: 216
Merit: 252

qt wallet no......

most wallets for ethereum combatible coins are browser addons like metamask or smartphone mobile apps like minerva

legendary

qt wallet no......

Activity: 216
Merit: 252
DMDv4 will disappear when Ethereum will explode, I just realized.

DMDv4 is a independent blockchain its not affected if ethereum explode whatever that means
as we use a total different consensus mechanic and dpos ruleset

i guess u mean some ethereum critical bugs that lead to network issues when u say explode?

as said above many codeparts are very different its very likely that if ever such a critical bug happens on ethereum it wont affect us as we dont use that code part our consensus mechanic which secures the blockchain is 100% different to the logic ethereum or even ethereum2 uses

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
DMD is becoming irrelevant because it is now listed at #3242 in CoinMarketCap, it was removed from all major exchanges and it is technologically frozen in time.

I'll tell you a secret.
The position on CoinMarketCap may change according to their new rules.
Tomorrow they may be adopted new rules and  need to pay for the fact that the coin was in their initial lists.
So it's a pointless race for position.

DMD was initially positioned as a rare and accumulative asset.
It was not a coin for big volume trading and food for speculators.

Guys, I'm done with this debate.

That's really true.
Your concept of waiting for others to work for You personal gain is already visible to everyone.
Just another unlucky user who thinks he's a critic of DMD project.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

u sir should remove ur signature

i set u on ignore on bitcointalk

last time i reply to u

congratz only one man before did get this honor

Thanks, Helmut. That was the ultimate proof the community needed.

You are an example of dialogue, commitment and modesty.

A true leader!

All hail Helmut!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
DMD is becoming irrelevant because it is now listed at #3242 in CoinMarketCap, it was removed from all major exchanges and it is technologically frozen in time.

I agree with you, PoW is ultimately bad for all of us but the top two cryptocurrencies (BTC and ETH) are still PoW!

The relevance of a project it not dependent on the consensus mechanism being eco friendly or not.

BTC will rule maybe forever and ETH has proven to be capable of adapting to many changes over these last years.

That is the secret; quick adaptability.

PoS v3 with the current masternodes used by DMD has been surpassed by newer, better options.

And DMD failed to keep up with the changes, that's all.

Guys, I'm done with this debate.

Activity: 75
This man is somehow frustrated with life problems.
DMD is dying? It's a joke. See purchase support available on exchanges and learn about the technology behind DMD v.4

Team, don't worry about these negative words, there are many who are very grateful for the continued development of DMD.
We will help and wait patiently for the introduction of v.4.

p.s. I'm still buying DMD Wink
legendary
Enough with this talk, ok?

All I wanted was for you guys to acknowledge to the fact that DMD is now completely irrelevant in the crypto world and as time goes by this will only get worse and worse.

But you are unable to do so, and on top of that you react like a prima dona whose chastity has been questioned.

Keep up the good work!

u sir should remove ur signature

i set u on ignore on bitcointalk

last time i reply to u

congratz only one man before did get this honor

Pages:
Jump to: