Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 45. (Read 1260245 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
There was an attack on the network and it caused a fork on the blockchain a few days ago. You might be on the wrong chain...

I was on the wrong chain for a couple days myself. Luckily I always have a copy of my data folder just two or three weeks old so it's easy for me to get back on track.

If everything else fails, just start syncing from the beginning with the latest wallet. And then, as soon as you're done, close the wallet and make a backup of your data folder!

What kind of attack?

Details?

Thanks.

The attack brought him nothing but creating problems to synchronize wallets (decrease the number of connections for those who have not the necessary settings in the file diamond.conf).
As a result, some wallets were on the wrong chain.
But this is easily eliminated by removing the old blockchain and syncing from scratch using the backup archive.

So are you saying , it was a sybil attack that was isolating some nodes which allow
the attackers to utilize their own nodes to withhold blocks and/or headers, reject blocks and/or headers, purposefully fail to relay block’s and/or headers
and so on to cause the fork.
Were the necessary settings in the conf file , using addnode= to trusted nodes to block the attacks?
or
Was it something else?

Thanks.

The main method of protecting has been the addition of recording bantime and addnode.
But it is much less felt the attack for wallets using an additional connection to the .onion nodes.

These records have been repeatedly cited here.
You can find them by scrolling this section a couple of pages back.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
There was an attack on the network and it caused a fork on the blockchain a few days ago. You might be on the wrong chain...

I was on the wrong chain for a couple days myself. Luckily I always have a copy of my data folder just two or three weeks old so it's easy for me to get back on track.

If everything else fails, just start syncing from the beginning with the latest wallet. And then, as soon as you're done, close the wallet and make a backup of your data folder!

What kind of attack?

Details?

Thanks.

The attack brought him nothing but creating problems to synchronize wallets (decrease the number of connections for those who have not the necessary settings in the file diamond.conf).
But this is easily eliminated by removing the old blockchain and syncing from scratch using the backup archive.

So are you saying , it was a sybil attack that was isolating some nodes which allow
the attackers to utilize their own nodes to withhold blocks and/or headers, reject blocks and/or headers, purposefully fail to relay block’s and/or headers
and so on to cause the fork.
Were the necessary settings in the conf file , using addnode= to trusted nodes to block the attacks?
or
Was it something else?

Thanks.
legendary
Hi all, there has not been a payout for DMD cloud mining since 7 days ago. It is normally paid out daily, hence this cause for concern.

May I know what might be happening? Thank you

The pool owner is on a week-long vacation.
Payments will be made upon his return, it will be tentatively next week.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Hi all, there has not been a payout for DMD cloud mining since 7 days ago. It is normally paid out daily, hence this cause for concern.

May I know what might be happening? Thank you
legendary

What kind of attack?

Details?

Thanks.

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

What kind of attack?

Details?

Thanks.
Activity: 45

To developers. Please check how they fucking scammers steal Diamond brand.

https://diamondbitcoin.net/

I think that needs to report to hosting provider.
Regards.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It is hard to find any good project like this project. I invest without any worries. The self-confident join this good project. Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
hi
i have problem last weak with wallet - wallet is out of sync ....
any idea?

Just be patient and let it sync the full blockchain. It might take a few hours but it will eventually get there.

I have been running a DMD wallet a year, and I have never had problems with the synchronization.
for the last four days, I restarted, rescanned it countless times, and it still standing at:
Curent number of block 176530

it is possible that the synchronization stops totally for five days?
I'm exaggerating not five, three....

good - I'm in root-data-dmd
which directories / files do I delete and which can I keep?
if i like just download the blockchain again

which directories you just need to back up, or the entire directories "data"?

Use this instruction:  18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18
For faster synchronization, you can take a ready-made archive with blockchain (for Windows) https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/v3.0.1.1/Z.blockchain.05-02-2018.zip
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
My wallet has been staking stable for over 6 months straight but I also forked  some time around 14th all stakes after that turned orphan, when i upgraded to new wallet. Just replacing the .exe did not work for me this time. i had to delete everything but wallet.dat in %appdata% .
Its fully synced again staking fine now
hi
any idea?

Just be patient and let it sync the full blockchain. It might take a few hours but it will eventually get there.

I have been running a DMD wallet a year, and I have never had problems with the synchronization.
for the last four days, I restarted, rescanned it countless times, and it still standing at:

good - I'm in root-data-dmd
which directories / files do I delete and which can I keep?
if i like just download the blockchain again

which directories you just need to back up, or the entire directories "data"?
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
hi
any idea?

hi
any idea?

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
hi
any idea?

hi
any idea?

https://i.imgur.com/qqX7YXq.png
Activity: 67
Hello Diamond Community!

After buying a new device, I started to working on a new video!
The plan is to finish the work on the fifth anniversary of DMD.

Enjoy the summer!
What is your choice? BIT.DIAMONDS. I remember that video, good luck!
Activity: 42
A rare gem. This coin is here to stay: awesome staff and wonderful technology!!!
Activity: 59
Looks like my crystal ball was right..
Under .0005 satoshi by the time your cake competition
Is over.. $2.50 then $1.00 dollar..
Any smart people here??
How’s the stats now cryptonitwit??
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Please take a picture of the cake..
The Cake will be worth more..
Lmao Shocked
Activity: 27
Hello Diamond Community!

After buying a new device, I started to working on a new video!
The plan is to finish the work on the fifth anniversary of DMD.

Enjoy the summer!
Activity: 13
Hello, guys. Can you tell me, please, what happened with cloudmining payouts for those, who are still not achieve ROI? Is it still ongoing?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: