Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DMP] [ICO] Diamond Projects - New Blockchain Ecosystem - page 11. (Read 4226 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I follow the project and Joined referbounty.
Telegram username : @bborah
Twitter username: @bborah12
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Will you come to the topic and begin to read the message and immediately ceases to have fun and good to see a lot of good feedback about the project. But for each project still need to make decisions yourself without relying on other opinions. Perhaps something of this project and succeed. Only time will tell.
Activity: 103
nice project aridrop great good ico
Activity: 18
nice project looking great
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
  DMP TOKEN IS THE BEST TOKEN AND Making Platforms such as lending exchange and shopping portal on blockchain technology. I BUY THIS TOKEN N I SUPPORT.
This is good i like shopping portal and i will try this projEck
Activity: 81
good project good luck team
Activity: 68
a project with good future..
Activity: 93
This project is very good
Activity: 10
Activity: 60
Awesome project great
Activity: 100
Diamond Projects is a great project. I'm excited to be part of this and wish this project to be a success.
Activity: 78
I hope this Diamond Project becomes a great success and i am happy to be part of this great project.
Activity: 48
  DMP TOKEN IS THE BEST TOKEN AND Making Platforms such as lending exchange and shopping portal on blockchain technology. I BUY THIS TOKEN N I SUPPORT.
Activity: 41
It's a very interesting project. I see a great future ahead.
Telegram:@marcelobrytor                                                                                                                                                                                        Twitter:@marcelobrytor                                                                                                                                                                                      Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017179544439                                                                                                                                                                                Email:[email protected]
Activity: 25
I really believe in the success of this project. Will always support!                                                                                                                           Telegram:@Rimpi555                                                                                                                                                                                         Twitter:@RimpiThapa                                                                                                                                                                                       Facebook:rimpi.thapa.39                                                                                                                                                                                     Email:[email protected]
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Awesome project. Thanks for this project.Go ahead and best of luck
Activity: 11
I follow the project and Joined refer bounty.
Telegram username : @skyhawk280
Activity: 72
To protect participants’ security and transactions, DMP is also implementing a KYC for anyone who wishes to contribute more than $10,000.
They will then be asked to fill out a KYC form.
Activity: 60
telgram : @airdroptokenkazanx

twitter @birazdinlen

facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sendeparakazann
Activity: 38
I follow the project on twitter and i join telegram group.
Telegram username : @ngloc
Twitter username: @tranloc14789
Email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: