Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dobermann Token (DOBE) is a 100% decentralized community meme token experi - page 2. (Read 452 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

Does Dobermann Token have any practical use besides it is a meme coin.

As I know meme coin do not have any practical use besides a meme. They use meme as a way of promotion and to attract attention to the coin.
copper member
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

I saw so many meme tokens that have appered the last time, but the Dogecoin was the first meme coins, that is why they are so popular.

Elon Musk actively promote Dogecoin. That is why the price of Doge growth so activly. When coin has so active promotion its price growth.

Price of Dogecoin growth because it is actively promoted buy famouse persons, but not because Dogecoin is actively used by the community.

Does Dobermann Token have any practical use besides it is a meme coin.
Activity: 185

I saw so many meme tokens that have appered the last time, but the Dogecoin was the first meme coins, that is why they are so popular.

Elon Musk actively promote Dogecoin. That is why the price of Doge growth so activly. When coin has so active promotion its price growth.

Price of Dogecoin growth because it is actively promoted buy famouse persons, but not because Dogecoin is actively used by the community.
Activity: 122

copper member
Activity: 1246
Merit: 3
Now it is very difficult to attract attention to the project because there is a big choice of different cryptocurrency projects. That is why all kinds of promotion are good.
Any project should necessarily need promotion, use comprehensive research and consult your own legal experts.

The success of Dogecoin attracts a lot of people, Dobermann use meme to attract more attention to the project and its ecosystem.

Now a lot of different meme of Dogecoin appear. So soon it will be a competition between meme  Cheesy The best will survive.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Now it is very difficult to attract attention to the project because there is a big choice of different cryptocurrency projects. That is why all kinds of promotion are good.
Any project should necessarily need promotion, use comprehensive research and consult your own legal experts.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Well, sorry but you coin looks like trying to make another DOGE coin. I understand that my opinion defiently isn't original. Anyway, you should try, but I don't think that DOBE can repeat success of DOGE.
copper member
Activity: 1246
Merit: 3
Do you already have listing of tokens and on what exchanges? When do you plan to add new exchanges?

Yes, Done is listed here: https://tokpie.io/blog/trade-dobermann-dobe-token/

Thank you for information. Do you have listing on Uniswap? Please give me a link for it?

As I understand according this article tokens are already listed on Uniswap. But it is necessary to add more exchanges for listing to increase liquidity of the coin.
Activity: 184
Do you already have listing of tokens and on what exchanges? When do you plan to add new exchanges?

Thank you for information. Do you have listing on Uniswap? Please give me a link for it?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

copper member
Activity: 145
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: