Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔆 Doctor Smart Ecosystem 🔆 - Platform for digital healthcare - page 5. (Read 990 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Why do I need Doctor Smart?  In what cases should I use Doctor Smart?
Activity: 372
Merit: 101
what is the total supply of DSST tokens? 10% of the ICO target will be given as bonuses. Who will get the bonus later?
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
I think this is good but what distinguishes your project from other projects? and what is the purpose of your project? Cheesy
Activity: 32
How many tokens will be for public sale ?
Activity: 42
What services do you offer?
Activity: 40
When is ICO date ? I don’t see on your description  Smiley
Activity: 44
What is the idea behind Doctor Smart? What benefits does it offer?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Doctor Smart -ِ ANN Now in Arabic language

Doctor Smart - الاعلان الرسمي باللغة العربية

>>https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38260285<<

Activity: 476
I think this project would be supported because the concept of it is about healthcare Wink
We must provide support for this project, since such a project has many benefits.
Hopefully as time goes by, it will be a lot of people who provide support to the project.
I agree with what you say, because a lot of support is indeed very influential towards the progress of the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think this project would be supported because the concept of it is about healthcare Wink
We must provide support for this project, since such a project has many benefits.
Hopefully as time goes by, it will be a lot of people who provide support to the project.
Activity: 40
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Your softcap and hardcap are not correct on ICOBench: https://icobench.com/ico/doctor-smart
Activity: 224
If I think this project is very good concept is very interesting that will be poured to succeed project Doctor Smart Ecosystem or can also with international charity rules
egretia
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The medical direction is really an important activity in our time. and improving work in medicine. gives us all new technologies that help all people on the planet
copper member
Activity: 34
I like your project. I think the creation of such an ecosystem can really raise the relations between all subjects of medical sphere to a new level. Good luck to you in the development of the project!

Thank u!
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I like your project. I think the creation of such an ecosystem can really raise the relations between all subjects of medical sphere to a new level. Good luck to you in the development of the project!
copper member
Activity: 34
Pages:
Jump to: