Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀[ ANN ] DOGDATA : Dog Owners Blockchain IEO on BitForex - page 3. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Who is anticipating for the launch on 28th, my bag already full now . though if I see dumpers below ieo price , I will still accumulate more

This IEO is the best time to grab dogdata and trading will start from 28th of this month. I'm sure this is a very good deal.
Activity: 62
Who is anticipating for the launch on 28th, my bag already full now . though if I see dumpers below ieo price , I will still accumulate more
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I joined the bounty on of this project and yet, I see that there is a great potential on this so I invested some amount of money too however only on this second round, I could see the movement on the opening, there are a lot of big investors buying large amounts so I can really say that this project will be successful, maybe not right away but as time pass by. Once it is listed in bitforex it might be listed to other exchanges too!
Activity: 18
Good News Dogdata community, Dog Lovers, Dog owners, and supporters. The ETHBN IEO Round 1 was sold off successfully under 24hrs. This is really amazing and has shown how strong the Dogdata project can be. Do not miss out on the round 2 which would start on the 25th, May 2020.
Wow amazing project. This a product of a strong team working together to achieve the target sale. It only shows that it has gain the trust of the community, that is why they got support from them. Its the supporter that make this project successful.

Ya the team is amazing and they are working hard. I believe that all their work will pay off, we can already see that IEO got sold out in less than 24-48hours. It will be a huge success. I will grab some more ETHBN in round 2 sale.
Just grab always the opportunity like this because of a thousand projects there's only few that will exceed our expectation. This project probably is one of what I'm talking about that will succeed.

Yes and adding to this one the feature I like from them is that they track the DNA of the dogs which helps to prevent diseases and also you can buy dog foods at discount using their tokens
Tomorrow is round 2 of IEO sale and don't forget to buy ether bone coins. It's the first dog sale smart contract, which gives id to the dogs and it's helps us to track the vaccination and other details.

Wait patiently for listing on exchange 28th as promised , my bag already full now
How the ieo ongoing everyone, hope you are using the st opportunity to buy as much you can, if there is no sell off , we might not see this price again
Round 2 is almost sold out now. Im glad I already acquire more this time. This ETHBN really caught the attention of investors that is why it is almost sold out. Can't wait for the result at the end of this day because it is definitely a success for the team.

See how fast Round 2 is getting sold, I think everyone is attracted to this project. I like the way that they are planning to register all dogs, so that we can track vaccination and DNA. They are planning something huge in this industry. I'm glad that i have bought dogdata.

So far so good, 80k+ worth of ETHBN has been sold off under few hours of the round 2.. The way i'm visualizing things here the round 2 might be sold more faster than round 1 did.. because there are so many investors who missed out on round 1 and eager to take it all in round 2.. it's more like a trading competition now

I'm glad to see that it is getting sold out very fast, i have grabbed some dogdata. The round 2 is sill live and you guys can go and grab some ETHBN i'm sure it will be a very good investment by seeing all the features they are offering.
Activity: 34
Round 2 is almost sold out now. Im glad I already acquire more this time. This ETHBN really caught the attention of investors that is why it is almost sold out. Can't wait for the result at the end of this day because it is definitely a success for the team.

See how fast Round 2 is getting sold, I think everyone is attracted to this project. I like the way that they are planning to register all dogs, so that we can track vaccination and DNA. They are planning something huge in this industry. I'm glad that i have bought dogdata.

So far so good, 80k+ worth of ETHBN has been sold off under few hours of the round 2.. The way i'm visualizing things here the round 2 might be sold more faster than round 1 did.. because there are so many investors who missed out on round 1 and eager to take it all in round 2.. it's more like a trading competition now
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
who else is ready to take part in the final round of ETHBN IEO sales.. starts in less than 20 hrs. get ready to purchase as many as you can before it gets sold of again like round 1 did
Tomorrow is round 2 of IEO sale and don't forget to buy ether bone coins. It's the first dog sale smart contract, which gives id to the dogs and it's helps us to track the vaccination and other details.
Yes, i am desperately waiting for Round 2. I'm sure it will be be sold out again.

Yes I'm all ready for the sale. I don't want to miss this as I'm getting the coins at just 0.010$ yes first round was 0.008$ but it's still worth to buy.
Activity: 15
Yes, i am desperately waiting for Round 2. I'm sure it will be be sold out again.

Yes , less than 15 hours in my timezone now, I'm actually buying little since I bought very well in round 1 , just wish to top my holding 
I heard that the first round was a success, so, after the second round, are we expecting it to be listed right and then? So, when it comes to usecase I can see the value of it however how can you prevent dumps just in case? You know it is common among IEO that it will pump high but suddenly it will dump

If they will not recover after the dumping stage, it means the project is not strong enough.
Because if the investors believe that this project will have good future, they won't sell their holdings.
The bounty hunters' share is very small, so even after they dump what they got, it should not make a significant downfall to their value.
A strong project should not worry the possible dump because every project has this stage, they can always recover if they have great platform.

I believe if they stick to gradual releasing of the ieo token with their team token, it will help a lot since we have less than 100k in circulation and they sold round 1 ieo within 24 hours shows people are hungry for it
Activity: 18
Yes I have already set a reminder for the sale and adding to that they are doing a lot to the pet community, they are introducing tokens and coins where you can buy dog food and products for discounts. That too they are supporting this world wide which is cool. I'm definitely supporting their project.
Activity: 700
Who also anticipating for round 2 like me . maybe because I bought little in round 1 thinking it will enter 2-3 days before it sold out

Round 2 is approaching and I am even more excited to see the platform this time. I believe more investors will grab this chance because this is the first dog sale smart contract. Project is very unique.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Good News Dogdata community, Dog Lovers, Dog owners, and supporters. The ETHBN IEO Round 1 was sold off successfully under 24hrs. This is really amazing and has shown how strong the Dogdata project can be. Do not miss out on the round 2 which would start on the 25th, May 2020.
Wow amazing project. This a product of a strong team working together to achieve the target sale. It only shows that it has gain the trust of the community, that is why they got support from them. Its the supporter that make this project successful.

Ya the team is amazing and they are working hard. I believe that all their work will pay off, we can already see that IEO got sold out in less than 24-48hours. It will be a huge success. I will grab some more ETHBN in round 2 sale.
Just grab always the opportunity like this because of a thousand projects there's only few that will exceed our expectation. This project probably is one of what I'm talking about that will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
IEO round 1 was finished in 24 hours guys ! I tell you, this project has much support from the community and many wants to get hold of ETHBN tokens. You should not make the same mistake on round 2. Be quick.

Indeed. I'm 100% sure that this project will somewhat bring us to success. So what are we waiting for, we should tell to everybody to stop wasting time and focus on Dogdata IEO! Another chance for us Round 2 so dont waste it . Alright

Round 2 is few days away and many investors are excited for it. Looks like they are envious of people who had participated on round 1 and got ethbn much cheaper
This project promotes the welfare of dogs. That makes it interesting and a good investment. Round 2 is two dys from now. If you want to grab more tokens like me, then save the date.

We have less than 72 hours to the launch of the final sales. Dogdata is really a nice project and taking the risk to invest in ETHBN will worth a lot more returns in the nearest future. Investors will gain multiple ROI from ETHBN investments
Pages:
Jump to: