Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DogeCash (DOGEC) - page 2. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
October 13, 2019, 06:53:21 AM
Cant wait for the hardware wallet integration.

Looking forward to see it in my nano ledger wallet

A woof a woof!
Activity: 7
October 10, 2019, 11:34:30 AM
I love the prestige along with this project. I am sure many things to learn
Activity: 313
Merit: 8
October 10, 2019, 03:43:03 AM
stepping on DOGE's paws...risky bet!

You guys seem to have brilliant ideas to make it successful, though... You already managed to have your own visual identity, while keeping the "dog vibe" Grin

I shall say, as a graphic designer myself, your visual designs are amazing!! Love the faceted doggy logo, the beautiful wallet and all.

Bringing a bit of "class" to a tech-savvy-geek world, with the humour carried by the "meme-style brand"...nice touch!
Activity: 347
Merit: 78
⚠️ CRYPTOPIA.IN ⚠️
October 09, 2019, 11:08:04 AM
Definitely love the project lol. Tbh, not sure if I love the Doge pics in the ANN or DOGEC aha. Just kidding. Thanks for bringing this project to my attention, surely looks great.
Also, love DOGE AI. He is so hooman lol. Can spend hours talking to him aha. Great job!  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
October 03, 2019, 06:02:41 PM
Hey, Doges!

Checkout the milestones we've completed and the new roadmap. It's been wonderful and will continue to be. Monthly audits for masternode/staking providers, and now small businesses can accept DogeCash using Prodoge!

Spread the word!

https://blog.dogec.io/lets-talk-partnership-masternode-quality-new-roadmap/

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2019, 10:01:47 AM
DOGEC is a sleeper coin. I know it will succeed. I have been invested in it since its release. I must admit I have been quiet about this coin because of greed. I have been
staking and collecting as many masternodes as I can. I'm speaking about it now because I have comfortable bags. Anyways the main reason that attracted me to this coin was the absolute transparent team. Can anyone mention the whois of any POS staking coin? Dogec tells us exactly who they are and has a very tight dedicated community. The coin is limited to a 21 million supply with a "case use" attached to platforms and projects. I look forward to this ride because I can easily see a valuation north of $5++
I think your hopes may be justified if Elon Musk will make a cool tweet about DOGEC.  Grin
Activity: 61
September 29, 2019, 01:48:48 AM
DogeCash is going very well despite this bear market.
Nice job Devs for keep developing and delivering. 
Activity: 16
Merit: 6
September 29, 2019, 12:02:15 AM
DOGEC is a sleeper coin. I know it will succeed. I have been invested in it since its release. I must admit I have been quiet about this coin because of greed. I have been
staking and collecting as many masternodes as I can. I'm speaking about it now because I have comfortable bags. Anyways the main reason that attracted me to this coin was the absolute transparent team. Can anyone mention the whois of any POS staking coin? Dogec tells us exactly who they are and has a very tight dedicated community. The coin is limited to a 21 million supply with a "case use" attached to platforms and projects. I look forward to this ride because I can easily see a valuation north of $5++
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
September 28, 2019, 10:15:16 PM
This isn't that bad of a project I mean there are coins that only have marketing and this coin has development which not ever coin has.
Activity: 176
September 28, 2019, 03:30:41 PM
Block Reward reduction incoming!! 33 days until rewards reduce. Get it now while you can doges!

#DogeCASH #Masternodes #Crypto #passiveincome #DOGEC
September 24, 2019, 12:08:45 AM
Have you heard about DogeCash ?
https://youtu.be/oEOsz2HMWjw
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
September 23, 2019, 03:07:41 PM
That prodoge and signal hub beta ann just made Dogec visit the moon for a while, a x6 in the blink of an eye...
September 23, 2019, 02:01:44 PM
https://prodoge.com SUPPORT DogeCash Grats this union.

Prodoge is a platform for global business and anyone with the Prodoge mobile app can get started sending payments, promoting their business, and selling their goods & services in under a minute to anyone in the world. 

As a P2P platform, Prodoge does not act as a bank, charges zero fees to merchants, or people sending money, and settlements are near instant. No fees, no chargebacks, no waiting for your money. Global business is open to everyone.

https://twitter.com/dogecashcoin/status/1174774825740582917?s=19

https://prodoge.com/images/image_pt_3.jpg
September 23, 2019, 06:53:35 AM
@everyone

SignalHub Beta registration is now back open! Those who didn't make it in the first time, here's another chance! : ) (and tell your friends, too!)

https://dogec.io/beta/

For all those who no longer know exactly what SignalHub is, what it should be and what advantages it brings to DogeCash:
"As you may know we are already moving forward with our Trading Signals platform which will become the first tool that will fuel our economy and generate demand for our coin. It was chosen by the community between a variety of options and it will be a next generation platform featuring many innovative tools that will allow every trader out there to offer a professional and intuitive experience for investors to follow their signals.

It will feature a ranking system that will allow users to see clear stats about the traders accuracy and will allow users to choose the best performers to increase their chances of successful trades. 

Users will be able to buy signals from traders and the platform will hold this payment as an escrow until the signal expires, then, if the signal is successful, the payment will be released to the trader, otherwise, if the signal failed, the payment is reimbursed to the user’s account. This will encourage traders to post signals that they have analyzed in depth.

It will be connected via API with every major exchange such as Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex and the infamous Bitmex. More and more platforms will be added down the road.
  The connection to those exchanges will be only to monitor coin performance, however no trades will be handled directly from the platform.

We are aiming to release mobile and desktop experiences, so traders can post signals on the go and so users will also be able to purchase signals and interact in a convenient way. We will first focus on a desktop platform and once we launch it we’ll move on to create either native mobile apps or a robust responsive version of it.
Many of you have asked how will this platform generate demand for DogeCash. It is very simple.
The platform will accept any major cryptocurrency including DogeCash. Once we close each month, all the profits after taxes and expenses will be reinvested into buying DogeCash from the market. We are also evaluating the possibility of streamlining this process by integrating atomic swaps into the checkout process. 

What will we do with the DogeCash purchased from the market?

1.- We will do coin burns with a percentage of it.

2.- We will airdrop a percentage to Masternode holders. 

This way, holders will get the benefit of a platform generating constant demand for the coin while reducing supply constantly and Masternode owners will have the added benefit of receiving additional coins on a monthly basis.
There are many things to do in order to get this platform out including lots of legal paperwork. We need to constitute a legal company in order to integrate fiat payments into the platform. We are already working on it. We are also waiting to receive our Trademark ownership card that will enable us to create a wide serie of products around our brand, it should arrive during January. 

Other than this, we want to thank you for your constant support and we want to apologize if you have felt there have been a lack of communication from part of the team. We’ll work on it so you can all stay up to date more frequently. 

DogeCash™

copper member
September 13, 2019, 06:13:01 PM
Hello Doges,

Its the time again, Development Update #5 is out!   We got a little surprise inside! (it's about SignalHub)

https://blog.dogec.io/development-update-5/
copper member
September 11, 2019, 06:34:37 PM
Hey!

Our announcement is now posted on the blog. We're going to be zoning in closer on SignalHub. The beta is looking amazing (and we'll be going down that invite list soon enough). Development updates soon to follow! Stay tuned!

Read full, https://blog.dogec.io/announcement-after-our-meet-moving-forward/
copper member
September 06, 2019, 01:40:33 PM
Can I access the website using TOR? It seems like your firewall does not allow me to come in.

You should be allowed to connect on TOR. If not send a pm with the error I will check into it.

I have a lot of questions about the team project.
Does Doge Cash and Doge Coin have a close relationship or are partners with each other?
Why does the project have a similar name to Dogecoin but the system is completely different from them?

We love dogecoin!
We are NOT partnered.
Dogecash is a play on words to mess with dogecoin like bitcoin and bitcoincash.
Since dogecoin is a bitcoin fork, we took ours a different direction going PoS/Masternodes for a more green friendly coin.
There was quite a few things we wanted to do differently than the way dogecoin did, so its not a hard fork like the bitcoin and bitcoincash. There is quite a few inherent differences and majority can be found on our website and our whitepaper.
https://dogec.io/ whitepaper link at the top!

Thanks,
The DogeCash Team
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 05, 2019, 02:32:06 AM
I have a lot of questions about the team project.
Does Doge Cash and Doge Coin have a close relationship or are partners with each other?
Why does the project have a similar name to Dogecoin but the system is completely different from them?
copper member
September 01, 2019, 03:22:59 PM
Im shook about this project. Upon checking their github, they are active and developing their products. Im gonna scoop some of this awesome shibe

Shock?
have you ever heard about something called Dogecoin private before? it exactly the same as this, and they share the same thing as well. And look at it now, they're gone, and after they're gone this project showed up. What does that mean??
I am not even surprised to know the fact that you are one of their alts.

Dogecoin Private is nothing compared to our project, Dogecoin Private explicitly states they are purely for fun and no means to make any products.
DogeCash we are actively developing and working on bringing what the community wants.
We were here before Dogecoin Private and will be here afterwards. We are hitting our 1 year anniversary soon. As well as we make sure as a team we are NOT anonymous. The team is here to show you who we are and what we are about. :dogedab:
Also, that account above is not an alt, but very well could be a community member trying to hype us here.
And with that, I feel that should be acceptable wanting to boost something that's in your own interests.

FYI Shook is slang for scared. Meaning this project makes FOMO.

If there is anything you would like the team to address for you feel free. I will do my best to check back in here for your response!

Thanks,
The DogeCash Team.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
August 30, 2019, 05:23:29 PM
Im shook about this project. Upon checking their github, they are active and developing their products. Im gonna scoop some of this awesome shibe

Shock?
have you ever heard about something called Dogecoin private before? it exactly the same as this, and they share the same thing as well. And look at it now, they're gone, and after they're gone this project showed up. What does that mean??
I am not even surprised to know the fact that you are one of their alts.
Pages:
Jump to: