Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DOGEGORECOIN New doge,New troubles [X11] 4 Exchangers - CCEX - - page 3. (Read 35467 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Is it dying or already dead?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
We are still working guys! Stay tuned.

What is being worked on?  What are you going to do to bring value?  I have nearly a million of these coins.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Well thank god you found it in your heart to at least say a word to the community and not leave us dead like this coin lol ..I hope all works out no pain no gain crypto isnt for the weak or the living only the dead speak here muh hahaha   Lips sealed
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
We are still working guys! Stay tuned.

Activity: 462
I love to trade
well I'm here with a lot of worthless Dgore.I prefer to keep them insted of sell them for 1/2sats
well this has to get off the ground soon as I see the diff is up a lot higher as of late
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
the volume is dropping because some twits posted sells @5

now it can't be pumped without buying back coins

good job
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
yes I agree with you, infact now the volume is back under earth!
But if he's trying to save it from the delisting, maybe he's even planning something, or he has something else to dump.
I cant do more than hold and wait.
not a bot

there have been many systematic dumps @4 sat

usually round numbers in the 30 to 100k range

most of the activity @5 sat is someone pumping the volume, my guess is the developer

legendary
at least dev seems around and there's movements in these days, many transactions are with the same amount of coins, probably a BOT is buying all the sell @5sat
Activity: 532
spread any hash on our pool. thank
Activity: 251
Fuck I hate this site
I hope things pick up on this its a nice ruthless concept lol... but where is the dev around here gone or what
Activity: 462
I love to trade
low volume, but lots of buys on ccex @5sat
I dunnowhat to think.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
this coin for the dead people
legendary
C-cex is goin to accumulate.
Lot of buy at 4 satoshi.
Thanks for the news, I saw now, a hidden accumulation. They bought around 0.3Btc.
One hour ago the coin was at 0.06BTC in volume, and now 0.42.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
C-cex is goin to accumulate.
Lot of buy at 4 satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1624
https://bata.io
See ya I am outta here. No more gore.
with the screwball reward schedule this coin has nobody will have any interest in it coin until POW is finished

just sit back and let it play out, the coin was never worth a lot so there is no serious loss

but it would be nice if the developer made an attemp to promote the coin and justify a 20mil premine

I and what appeared to be 1 other person tried pumping this coin for several days but all that happend is people dumped

I see a lot of bitching but I don't see any action, no community participation at all
Pages:
Jump to: