Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dogethereum | Fork 10 000:1 of DOGE - page 18. (Read 24087 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Good idea. But I think blocktime should be faster => Use Ethereum block time (10 seconds)... and should use POS instead of POW

We will make optimal blocktime like in Ethereum, for fast speed and profitable blockreward.

Fork Date?

Info about release is really near, it won't take long
In couple weeks we will set accurate info with dates
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Good idea. But I think blocktime should be faster => Use Ethereum block time (10 seconds)... and should use POS instead of POW

We will make optimal blocktime like in Ethereum, for fast speed and profitable blockreward.

Fork Date?

I think Second more important is where would we keep our doges to receive the 1:1 split?

Fork Date?
copper member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
It seems we will have to wait a long time, winter 2018
Activity: 123
Reserved for Italian & Croatian translation, please confirm if You need some

:::: hodling DOGE since 2013 :-) :::::  can't wait this fork hehe  Cool

That's the spirit!

This is gonna be awesome, that sleazy dog is gonna make us rich sons-a-bitches!

this is a scam!

https://twitter.com/dogecoin_devs/status/966235415777890305

DOGE devs simply confirmed they are not connected to DOGX project, its true

is there any update about the project ?.
i hope you will reply.
Activity: 127
ethereum already exists, and it is a very long name, very convoluted, it could be called Dogereum

also dogecoin is oriented to fun and to the community, not to business, this would be successful if it were some kind of fun game that attracts interest from the dogecoin community.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
◆ Fork of all coins DOGE 1:1 DOGX - DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED

Why not lowering the total amount of dogx coins?? "Doge 100:1 Dogx" would be a better ratio and the prize of dogx could be higher than the prize of old dogecoin.

I think the amount is ok, just imagine it when its ~1$...  without lot of zeros

Without 1:1 it wouldn’t be real DOGEfork. But we follow discussion about this rates

Hmm, ok, that's maybe true, from this side you can see it too. Any news about the fork, is the date fixed? Hope you release some good news in the next days.  Smiley
i think today doge make a jump..buy cheap.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Let me be more clear. is it erc20 based coin? No website yet? You should give all these information clearly. But will miss the presale. At least you should have some social profile. Waiting for next ANN
Activity: 571
And no news about project. Is it scam?
Activity: 96
still confused with fall of winter 2018, can you explained detailed date of fork
lol another shitscamcoin
why

i think the same let come the fork
Activity: 304
lol another shitscamcoin
why
Activity: 571
The project seems is closed.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
a project set up the process itself This means they control the price and quality and guarantee the best price / quality matrix.
Activity: 19
Is there any word on how close to after the fork before it is hitting major exchanges?
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Is there a correct time period?
I do not know how to understand "fall of winter 2018"
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
this has to be one to mine! keep me in the loop.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: