Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 110. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
It's lovely. Looking forward to... Cheesy
Activity: 73
Activity: 73
So nice the logo
I like this coin and I like dolphin.
So I am in.
Activity: 61
Hello dev
DolphinCoin is very nice ,I like it very much.
And I have created a QQ group. I's number is 376014112
I have join in so many QQ group about BTC and other coins.Like sharecoin/chancecoin/faircoin/Qora and so on. about 80 groups.
So I can invite them to join.
We will Within the group of communication about the new The development of dolphinCoin.
What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
40% premine  Grin
so long and thanks for the fish... dev will sing that song very soon  Grin
Activity: 70
I'm in! I will follow developments Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 532
lol so bad idea, noone knows the man but wth let him have 40% premined coins. U ppl are stupid. Only POW than POS is fair
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 167
The logo is good. I'll try to participate.
Activity: 90
Finally my favourite animal coin has arrived. I didn't invest in Doge because I love dolphins more, this is going to be cool! Also which POW coins will you be mining to support the price on the multipool?

We haven't fixed specific POW coins to mine yet. But we will definitely choose those coins with the highest profits.
Activity: 90

DOLP(DolphinCoin) is a pure POS decentralized cryptocurrency which combines POI(Proof of interest) algorithm innovatively. Not only DOLP itself generates interest, holding DS(Dolp Share, the interest earned on a DOLP is a DOLP Share) will also fatten holders' wallets with BTC dividends.

General Specs:

Launch Date: June.6.2014 UTC
Pure POS
Total Coin: 10B
Block time: 20 seconds
Mined Block Confirmation: 50
Transaction Confirmation: 3
POS: 3.65% Annually
Min stake age: 1 day
Max stake age: unlimited
Port: 17777
Rpc port: 17778
POI: BTC dividend at least once a day

Everyone can initiate a project on DOLP open platform and promises to return a percentage of total profits to DS holders. After the project producing profits, the project initiator could donate BTC to DS holders in proportion to the number of DS owned. This is how DS holders receive BTC dividends.

The value of DOLP is endorsed by real projects. The expansion of DOLP community leads more projects and bigger BTC dividends. Thinking outside the box, DOLP could also be considered as a decentralized angel capital cryptocurrency.

DOOP dev team will vigorously develop projects to promote DOLP and promise that at least 25% of total profits of every project will be paid back to DS holders.

Projects to be developed by the dev team:

• Multipool, 50% of its profits will be paid to DS holders every day;
  • Altcoin Exchange, 50% of its profits will be paid to DS holders every day;
  • Hash Exchange, 50% of its profits will be paid to DS holders every day;
  • T-shirt shop in Taobao.com, designed by community, 25% of its profits will be paid to DS holders;
  • iOS games, 25% of its profits will be paid to DS holders.

More projects are worth waiting for...

In order to assure the development of DOLP in its early stage, the dev team will distribute 0.1 BTC dividend on DOLP launch day. And 0.1 BTC will be added each day until it reaches 1 BTC. From then on, the distribution of 1 BTC dividend per day will be kept for 100 days. After that the amount of dividend depends on the real profits of projects.

DOLP Distribution Policy

• 4B for project initiators;
  • 1B for 100 contributors, each contributor gets 10M;
  • 3B for Multipool Miners, 10M will be issued on the first day and 10M will be added each day until it reaches 100M per day. Then keep distributing at the rate of 100M per day until
  • 3B DOLP coins give out. After that the amount of DOLP coins distributed for Multipool miners depends on the real profits of projects.;
  • 1B for BTT forum promotion, Every single ID gets activities x200 DOLP coins firstly. Then our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x10 coins daily until all 1B DOLP coins give out;
  • 1B for QQ promotion, Every QQ user who has bound cellphone number to QQ gets 30K DOLP coins firstly and earns 2K DOLP coins as referral rewards for introducing new users to DOLP.

From now on anyone willing to contribute to the DOLP development can apply in this thread and tell us what you can do for DOLP such as project planning, software development, web & graphic design, and marketing. We'll check your application carefully then choose 100 applicants as Contributors and send 10M free DOLP coins to each of them.

DOLP project open platform and Multipool will get started on the launch day. The giveaways for BTT and QQ users, and BTC dividends will also be distributed at the same time.

DEV I need to build a QQ advocacy groups? Or are you just Chinese? Familiar with the QQ group, can I help you

You are welcome to build a QQ group for DOLP promotion. You can tell us what you can do and how you will do it to promote DOLP. If your plan sounds good, we will recognize you as a Contributor and send free DOLP coins to you.
Activity: 59
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Look look good, very love. Expect to be able to participate in the.

Activity: 61
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Boomarked to follow the progress.  Smiley
Activity: 168
40% premine  Grin

Most of it will probably be allocated for continuous development of the coin, marketing, promotions and future projects.

should have a  block explorer, and put the primined coins on a public address , let the community monitor it.
using google docs or something else to document the primineds coins usage

Activity: 459
40% premine  Grin

Most of it will probably be allocated for continuous development of the coin, marketing, promotions and future projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 262
ok,i like this project,if there has been a QQ group?I want to join the community

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625524.new#new
this is  chinese translation
Jump to: