Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 97. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I got my second BTC dividend today... Grin
Thanks again DEV
Activity: 322
i think it is just a chinese scam,lol
Activity: 386
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Many thanks to the devs.
Got additional coins and my first BTC dividend yesterday  Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
xmining.org
rudarSRB, Are you is flooder?
Why you do repost my msg?
Deal with the problems and don't disturb another
Activity: 220
How can i get DOLP?
My address: DSLTVzeTU6xK4LAcWg5dD1F7DujmccFUmU
Read first page.
There is no way you can get free DOLP. Because newbies can't configure predefined signature.

It is unfair and bad

Move your ass, read first page and don't post your address in public!

You don't understand anything!

FREE Distribution
Every single ID gets activities x200 DOLP coins firstly. After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x100 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out.

Code:

DolphinCoin - 1st Decentralized Angel Investing Cryptocurrency, 70% Free Distribution:DSLTVzeTU6xK4LAcWg5dD1F7DujmccFUmU

But rules of site:

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 50; characters remaining: 50

ONLY 50 CHARS!!! AND CODE ISN'T LOCATED!!!

It is unfair and bad

Are you stupid or something??? STOP POSTING YOUR ADDRESS IN PUBLIC!!! BTT admins will lock this thread because of you!
xmining.org
DOLP Dev's didn't consider it restriction for newbies!
It's unfair!
Activity: 386
deadley - Yes. It is unfair and bad for newbies!

Its not unfair, when you contribute in forum you will get more option and bigger signature too, just spend 1 month and then you will have clickable link in your signature.

Yeah,AGREE! My sig. is too short to put dolp hyper link there,sigh..... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Its not unfair, when you contribute in forum you will get more option and bigger signature too, just spend 1 month and then you will have clickable link in your signature.
xmining.org
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
How can i get DOLP?
Read first page.
There is no way you can get free DOLP. Because newbies can't configure predefined signature.

It is unfair and bad

FREE Distribution
Every single ID gets activities x200 DOLP coins firstly. After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x100 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out.

Code:

DolphinCoin - 1st Decentralized Angel Investing Cryptocurrency, 70% Free Distribution:DSLTVzeTU6xK4LAcWg5dD1F7DujmccFUmU

But rules of site:

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.

It is unfair and bad

Only newbie cant use link otherwise all other participants has click able link signature.
xmining.org
How can i get DOLP?
Read first page.

It is unfair and bad

FREE Distribution

Code:

But rules of site:

It is unfair and bad
How can i get DOLP?
Read first page.

It is unfair and bad

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I want to know if this coin amount specific planning! After all, the amount is too large, easy to inflation, no specific plan good, the price is very difficult to come up!
xmining.org
How can i get DOLP?
Read first page.

It is unfair and bad
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How can i get DOLP?
Read first page.
xmining.org
How can i get DOLP?
Activity: 361
I just like the concept of this coin. BTC dividend for daily DOLP share holdings is great.
Activity: 126
i am in, beautiful wallet, great coin! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: