Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 173. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
White label crypto exchange for 'weed coins' with fee's going to our own development.

This is being discussed ( talking to the developer tonight )  and about to be worked on!

Just need a name for it Smiley

dopexchange.com  ?  Grin
i could think of it now Tongue
"this volume is so Dope"
" we are not a drug exchange we are a crypto one now stop asking"
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
White label crypto exchange for 'weed coins' with fee's going to our own development.

This is being discussed ( talking to the developer tonight )  and about to be worked on!

Just need a name for it Smiley

dopexchange.com  ?  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
bought me some more dope too. Its really not clever to sell at those prices, but for me as a buyer its good:-)

+1 Cheesy

Yes, the time is now to buy some cheap DOPE  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Also, I owe everyone a monthly report. It will come soon. Sorry, things have been slow had to pick up some work. I'll hopefully have some new stuff coming down the pipe Smiley

FIVE things I'm mainly focusing on lately:

1.] White label crypto exchange for 'weed coins' with fee's going to our own development.

2.] Getting on Coinami

3.] Anon. features ( still working it out with some folks )

4.] Pegging

5.] Road Map ( fundraising) for our own DOPE disp. in Colorado ( road trip )

These are all very doable and are being worked on slowly but surely. So hang in there!

Snatch up some DOPE while they are cheap!
Can't wait to see some progress.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
bought me some more dope too. Its really not clever to sell at those prices, but for me as a buyer its good:-)

Thanks! yes, we are fine as we don't plan on it ever being delisted.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I think there was enough volume. I bought some more DOPE. It's super cheap.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
No volume on Dope on Trex so will be delisted tomorrow  Huh

We all should buy some...  that delisting will not happen...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
No volume on Dope on Trex so will be delisted tomorrow  Huh
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

from bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

Snatch up some DOPE while they are cheap!  Smiley

It should be ok. Yes, people should be snatching up some of this DOPE!  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

from bittrex:

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

Snatch up some DOPE while they are cheap!  Smiley

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, I owe everyone a monthly report. It will come soon. Sorry, things have been slow had to pick up some work. I'll hopefully have some new stuff coming down the pipe Smiley

FIVE things I'm mainly focusing on lately:

1.] White label crypto exchange for 'weed coins' with fee's going to our own development.

2.] Getting on Coinami

3.] Anon. features ( still working it out with some folks )

4.] Pegging

5.] Road Map ( fundraising) for our own DOPE disp. in Colorado ( road trip )

These are all very doable and are being worked on slowly but surely. So hang in there!

Snatch up some DOPE while they are cheap!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Nice rise in price today from the movie dropping.

Crashed back to 22. For real... who sells this coin that low? 22 satoshi... even if you had 100,000 DOPE is only $3 USD

Yes, odd stuff no doubt. Not sure why anyone would want to do that.
legendary

Crashed back to 22. For real... who sells this coin that low? 22 satoshi... even if you had 100,000 DOPE is only $3 USD

legendary

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
"Dope" the movie:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/39x1qa/dope_to_become_first_movie_to_accept_bitcoin_for/

Accepting Bitcoins to purchase tickets I'll see if I can get Dopecoin as an option lol
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, we could have a fully DOPE coin operated payment gateway ( even fiat ) done if we have someone to help out. Just throwing this out there also. We have partnered with someone re: this just need to simply set it up now.

edit: haha good old memories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wi2fvnaMjs   Dopecoin Poker table! Tongue
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
What about a montly report? There wasn't one.

Ah yes good point I fell asleep at the wheel Wink

Will update! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
What about a montly report? There wasn't one.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
there should be a fiat dope exchange in the dispensary

People talk about an ATM. But a sales person could easily sell it in paper wallet form or take the time to help a new person install an android wallet. A sales person could actually be better than an ATM. The only things required are a computer, a compatible printer, and probably the most important thing a qualified sales person. Maybe an android tablet would work. You could be set up to sell alt coins fast!

Right, this is all doable I agree. The merchant can just have a tablet or phone for that matter to do the transaction with the end user. We need someone to step in and help with coinami wallet for this to happen.

Our trip to Colorado to establish a DOPE like dispensary is still on ( road map literally will come soon )  so we'll be looking more into getting on coinami.
Jump to: