Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 279. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
Well, I ended up getting busy and never did any work on launching that block-explorer I said I would launch. Working on getting it going right now! Link soon to follow.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Important announcement:

Regarding the future direction of Dopecoin coming tomorrow ( 17:00 UTC 18:00 BST 19:00 ECT 10:00 10:00 AM PST ) We are looking forward to making this coin the best coin in the marketplace. Thanks for being patient and holding on to DOPE!  

Thanks the DopeCoin Team.

Great! i'm glad someone just dumped on me! Mo' Money, Mo' Money!

My conclusion, cut ammout of coins, and do a pos phaze becouse minners dumping coin and price go down.

You could be on to something there  Grin

Is there more then 100 mill coins out there?  so if they did this, then normal mining would stop. and everyone would need to do multipool mining to get Dopecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Important announcement:

Regarding the future direction of Dopecoin coming tomorrow ( 17:00 UTC 18:00 BST 19:00 ECT 10:00 10:00 AM PST ) We are looking forward to making this coin the best coin in the marketplace. Thanks for being patient and holding on to DOPE!  

My conclusion, cut ammout of coins, and do a pos phaze becouse minners dumping coin and price go down.

You could be on to something there  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
its 10/20 tomorrow , you guys think that price going down is for no reason?  Grin
what we're seeing here is dump and pump , expect price to be back at 500 - 1000 sat within a week atleast that's what i belive Smiley
Activity: 490
Important announcement:

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Hum, why the hell the price is going to low ?
Activity: 774
Important announcement:

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
WALLET DISABLED ON BITTREX FOR MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!

SCAM SCAAAAAAAAAAM!

Sorry guys, that should've been in huge red font. My bad.

I do not understand what you mean , Who is scam HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Bittrex is the biggest and most prestigious Exchange of altcoins. Perhaps you're taking hallucinogenic drugs Or that are newbie to the Crypto's world. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It was a joke. The wallets were down for maintenance.

Oh man. LMAO.

I see I need to spell it out.

DO NOT PANIC! EVERYTHING IS FINE.

Ok?
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Great looking forward to it!
Activity: 143
Important announcement:

That's great news.

Thanks

Greet Boneee
Is dope allready dead? What a joke

It is not dead, it is moving to a price that is more realistic. Remember DOPE was trading at 7 sats.

Edit : A price around 100 sats seems to be correct based on the number of coins.

Just some day ago you sad 500 was a good price.
And now it 100 LOL

Yeap ,and did it not hit 500  Wink

Yes but if 3 day ago 500 was a good price then 100 is not a good price now.

Are you using a trading tool?  This is a very interesting tool and it tells you a lot...

https://cryptrader.com/

No i havent used any tools, but will take a look at it.

Greet Boneee
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Important announcement:

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i see no other weed coins bleeding. im out.
any time frame on other updates in the works? Seems DOPE is bleeding out slowly  Shocked

bleeding like other other weed coins, I'm wating for monday
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
any time frame on other updates in the works? Seems DOPE is bleeding out slowly  Shocked
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I do remember a PAPER Wallet once being available for DOPE. Am I Wrong?

I would like one to store some DOPE in for my COLLECTION.

Yes, there was a paper wallet. We'll bring it back online shortly. Thanks for reminding us!

Poker & Forums will be brought back online also shortly.
Activity: 167
I do remember a PAPER Wallet once being available for DOPE. Am I Wrong?

I would like one to store some DOPE in for my COLLECTION.

It is not dead, it is moving to a price that is more realistic. Remember DOPE was trading at 7 sats.

Edit : A price around 100 sats seems to be correct based on the number of coins.

And now it 100 LOL

When cann will rise other weed coin do it the same Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120

And now it 100 LOL

Are you using a trading tool?  This is a very interesting tool and it tells you a lot...

https://cryptrader.com/

And now it 100 LOL

Jump to: