Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 287. (Read 635456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Rofl, the people who bought under 50 already cashed out (see user placebo).  Shortsighted for sure. Cool

Placebo is going to flip a lid when he gets on lol .... the dude sold out way to soon haha...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

This thing is easily going to 1000 sat.  So many people who bought this at under 50 sat are gonna make so much money.

Too bad that won't be me.  lol

Man!!!  Note to self:  Anything drug related still sells like a mofo.  haha!

Haha ... they sell like hotcakes don't they ?

I was going to sell my DOPE because I bought it at 12 satoshi but... there is no point. I don't need 5 BTC.

Let's try to push this to 100,000 satoshi per coin and become millionaires.

What do people think of doing what CANN did? Just straight up cutting off max coin supply. There was supposed to be 420,000,000 CANN and then one day they just went... it's over. new total 115,000,000. There are 100,000,000 or so DOPE. That seems to be like the magic number.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Rofl, the people who bought under 50 already cashed out (see user placebo).  Shortsighted for sure. Cool
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

This thing is easily going to 1000 sat.  So many people who bought this at under 50 sat are gonna make so much money.

Haha ... they sell like hotcakes don't they ?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
I realize I'm a brand new BitcoinTalk member, but I figured I would just drop in and let everyone know that due to my liking the idea behind this coin, I will be launching a blockchain explorer for this coin in the next twenty-four hours; and a pool in the next seventy-two hours. The explorer will be launching at dopechain.info.

Welcome to DOPE and the community! be great to have a blockchain explorer and a pool for sure Smiley

Thanks mate. I'm highly active in cryptocurrencies, just never posted here before as I was only looking for short term profit. I've been meaning to get involved in this community as I am in others, and figured that this is as decent a time as any to do so.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
btw. tomorrow is something big comming, i dont allow to announce it  Grin

You have medial dispensary I know you do Tongue
Activity: 310
Will be interested to see the traction this gets on Bittrex. All eyes on CANN surge right now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
btw. tomorrow is something big comming, i dont allow to announce it  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I realize I'm a brand new BitcoinTalk member, but I figured I would just drop in and let everyone know that due to my liking the idea behind this coin, I will be launching a blockchain explorer for this coin in the next twenty-four hours; and a pool in the next seventy-two hours. The explorer will be launching at dopechain.info.

Welcome to DOPE and the community! be great to have a blockchain explorer and a pool for sure Smiley
Activity: 377
https://keybase.io/magicmann
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
it looks so that we are in the next 6 hours on bittrex (from the irc)

NICE!  Grin
legendary
it looks so that we are in the next 6 hours on bittrex (from the irc)
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Where is bittrex?Huh??

Their team is traveling  Shocked
legendary
Where is bittrex?Huh??

From bittrex

"Bittrex team traveling this week. Response times might be slower than normal. bittrex-ryan and kiely holding down the fort | Please don't ask when coins are being added. Use https://bit.ly/1tqiyc5 and show community support "
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where is bittrex?Huh??
Jump to: