Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 457. (Read 635452 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
mining on http://dope.poolto.be

payout is fine..  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Mac Wallet and Faucet under development. Should be available soon:)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dope.internetarena.it update: still working on findblock issue. Blocks are found normally, shares accepted, credits are safe but we can't unlock payouts until db mainteinance is over. Doing as fast as possible, hashrate keep growing and so is coin difficulty. We will soon catchup  Cheesy

I'm very sorry for who is experiencing mail problems. mail.ru and alice.it seems to cause most problems. We will sort it out.

Pls pacman the mails confirmation doesn't work,can u resolve it?

Sure I can. let me solve this findblock scrypt issue and I'll take care of it.

Can you please remove the email confirmation crap, as it is not working.... in fact don't understand why people need to confirm by email? It doesn't add any value, in fact if it would work then it is something that can be ignored but at the moment nobody can put their coins in wallet.

YES - we're going to remove it. We thought it was a nice feature for safety... but I promise will remove it. Let us finish this blocks issue, as you can see we're very busy with it but coins are flowing again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Really impressed, mine something like 800 DOPE coins, in the beginning it took so long that i was thinking, pfff, only 30 coins, why in the hell do i mine it, but now... diff is increase but not as i have expected, so maybe i will mine a little longer, at least as the email stuff is fixed.
Activity: 69
Miner & crypto enthusiast
dope.internetarena.it Almost over, check your confirmed uncorfimed, money are flowing back. Autopayout still disabled, running a test and we will unlock it.

Coins flowing into my account now & I've had one payment. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Dope.internetarena.it update: still working on findblock issue. Blocks are found normally, shares accepted, credits are safe but we can't unlock payouts until db mainteinance is over. Doing as fast as possible, hashrate keep growing and so is coin difficulty. We will soon catchup  Cheesy

I'm very sorry for who is experiencing mail problems. mail.ru and alice.it seems to cause most problems. We will sort it out.

Can you please remove the email confirmation crap, as it is not working.... in fact don't understand why people need to confirm by email? It doesn't add any value, in fact if it would work then it is something that can be ignored but at the moment nobody can put their coins in wallet.

Please remove the mail confirmation doesn't work
Activity: 28
what a perfect launch  Grin
dope.internetarena.it Almost over, check your confirmed uncorfimed, money are flowing back. Autopayout still disabled, running a test and we will unlock it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 120
dope.dogemoon.com is paying out as well.
Activity: 40
Hey there,

dope.towho.de is also up and running.

Have fun
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Where are my coins before block 710 ??
I was mining there 20 minutes past launch.
Same here,missing coins before block 800... Sad

can we have a public answer since it seems to affect a lot of people around here ?
especially since you say you had to manually assign ... 200 blocs "only" ? so again, what happened to the first 700 or so ?
Activity: 76
I need MAC WALLET for my dope!!!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

So do I - Max OSX wallet required urgently Cheesy

+1

Angry Angry Angry

Made a working win-to-osx port in 5 mins with wineskin winery Cheesy
need help? Cheesy

I have linux on VirtualBox ...but I need my mac wallet.... Wink
thanks.
http://dope.internetarena.it/ scammers??

Still 0 coins and mining there for 1 or 2 hours

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

Yes we're fully aware of the problem, we can't run scrypt till old blocks are in order. Admin is cathing up with id manually. Since shares are being accepted and stored in the db we're safe. We're doing as fast as we can.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

NO they are legit

yeah, can't be more normal & legit than that :

care to explain that paranormal phenomenom ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Giveaways will be all paid out within about a day bud, additionally there will be new giveaways and bounties released;)

There will be a new 200,000 DopeCoin giveaway starting in the next 24 hours from the premine balance.

When will I find the giveaways? Will you post the link on this forum?
Activity: 76
Seems like this will be close to Maxcoin prices, better get them while you can!!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I need MAC WALLET for my dope!!!!
 Angry Angry Angry Angry

So do I - Max OSX wallet required urgently Cheesy

+1

Angry Angry Angry

Made a working win-to-osx port in 5 mins with wineskin winery Cheesy
need help? Cheesy

Try read up in the thread , assigning manually id to 200+ blocks, boring and huge job.. meanwhile we're discovering new blocks. We're almost done. I'll keep you updated.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Jump to: